Alarm Systems
Alarm Systems

Reviews for Budwal Innovations

Ahmad in Mississauga
Ahmad in Mississauga

Great Price, Great Work, Great Guy!

JP assessed my request, and came up with the best way to do it!
He chose a way that made most sense and benefit to me, rather than his own financial gain.

Everything works and looks great!

It was my honour Ahmad on running the Cat6 outside rated cable from main floor Rogers Modem to basement office space.
Looking forward to working with you again in the future

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Relocate router

Exceptional service! JP took the time to access how to relocate our router that was originally installed in the garage by our provider. JP give us multiple options and also suggest what will work best for us. He walked us through every detail, even the wall that needed to be cut so he could fish in the wire to our second floor was done very neatly. Would highly recommend!

It was my honor. Looking forward to working with you again in the future

Finer Edge Painting & Improvements
Finer Edge Painting & Improvements

Slow LAN

We were experiencing a slow LAN. JP reponded quickly and came prepared with the required hardware and upgraded our switch. Problem solved, network speed back to where it should be. Thanks JP, Gordon

Gordon
it was my honor on troubleshoot your slow LAN between your workstation. Looking forward to working with you again in the future

Sherry
Sherry
1 review Burlington, ON

Computer virus repair

JP responded quickly, and fixed my computer same day! He is Very polite and friendly and provided lots of great computer tips to help my prevent future issues. Highly recommend!!

Sherry it was my honor to assist you with your laptop issues and hope your interview went very good.

Graham in Toronto
Graham in Toronto
0 reviews Milton, ON

upgrade wifi internet with Mesh network

My wife and I have had ongoing internet issues for several months as we both work from home now (She has for the past few months, I have for several years). Our current internet service (Bell) in our modest sized home has been terrible, to be blunt. We had used the Bell Home Hub 3000 (their premium product). I recommend do NOT use this as your home internet if possible. We recently purchased the Netgear Orbi Mesh network. I consider myself a little network savvy, but when I read the details of what was involved from posts online to override the Bell Home Hub system for the Netgear Orbi, it was far more involved than I originally anticipated. JP from Budwal responded to my request and arrived promptly as promised the next day. He was courteous and very professional and has a vast knowledge of home networking solutions. He completed the setup of our home network after making sure all points in the house had complete coverage including our backyard (which also had been hit and miss service). I would highly recommend JP and Budwal for any home IT project you may have.

It was my pleasure on assisting you guys on your Netgear Orbi setup. I understand your frustration when it comes to home WiFi Especially during this time of the pandemic. Hope to work with you both in the future.

Leading Today's Technology

rita_rk
rita_rk

I’m owner of la unique laser centre have received best service from innovation Budwal.

Amazing most reliable company very professional at what they do. I would refer them anytime

Thank you Rita for taking your time to write this great review. Love working with you and your team on daily basics.

psb_representin
psb_representin

Security cameras, alarm system and home networking

When we moved into our first time bought house. We called up Budwal Innovations. The owner came and sat with us to assess our needs and we came up with a plan on how to make our house safe and functional. Great service. Great workmanship and the price was great. The price was amazing, they gave us a discount on being new owners. I would love to work with them again in the near future again to meet some other of our needs now.

PSB, it was my honor to provide you with Alarm System, Security Cameras and setup up our home WiFi though the whole house.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Home Security Cameras

We hired BUdwal renovations to install security surveillance cameras at our house. They were really professional and they complete there work on time.Guaranteed service for 3 yrs.Fully recommend Budwal Renovations for security solutions.

Thank you for taking your time to write this great review. We are here to assist you and husband any time.

Security Cameras, Alarm System

We hired Budwal Innovations back in 2017 to install Security Cameras at our business. Since then we have been working closely with them for IT support, had our ADT services switch to new monitoring company with new up to date hardware and saved on monthly monitoring charges. We continue working with them on daily basic for support.

We recommend Budwal Innovations to all business and residential owners for their security and IT needs

Thank you for taking your time to write this great review. Looking forward on our continue partnership

More about Budwal Innovations

Leading Today’s Technology
IT Support | IT Networking/Infrastructure | VoIP Support | CCTV Security Surveillance | Access Control | Audio & Video Entertainment | CustomSolutions
BBB Accredited