Local Heating And Cooling

Payam in Toronto
Payam in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

AC moved

I needed to move my air conditioner so I could build a deck and Sina did an amazing job for a very fair price. He was professional and courteous, he didn’t cut corners, and he left the property immaculate both inside and out. He re-routed the copper pipes and electrical lines from inside the house at the furnace and drilled a tidy hole through the brick of the house to make it all discrete. He even found issues (like small pipes and kinks in the coolant line) that was decreasing my ac’s performance and he fixed them without charging more. I highly recommend hiring Sina for your next heating and cooling job.

Thanks for taking time to share your experience

My pleasure

Sheila in Markham
Sheila in Markham

A/C Replacement

Service Technician Sina gave us the best customer service we have seen anywhere in years. Our A/C unit went down and Sina came to our house within 2 hours of us calling. He showed up wearing a mask and gloves and was very professional. He determined that we needed a new A/C unit as it was very old. He ordered our new unit that was not in stock so he gave us a better unit at the same price as quoted. 2 days later he was back at our home with the new unit and ready to install. Once the install was completed he tested everything to make sure there were no leaks and it was working properly. He then cleaned up any mess he made during the install that you wouldn't even know he was here. Again he was very professional and courteous through out the entire install and this all being said it was during the Covid-19 Pandemic. We recommend him very highly as a Service Technician with Local Heating & Cooling.

Thanks for your kind words

Abdel
Abdel
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Furnace and air conditioner installation

Local heating and cooling is by far the best heating and cooling company in the Kitchener/Waterloo region. I needed a furnace and air conditioner installed in my new home and found them on Google. They were professional, punctual and offered competitive prices. Highly recommended for all your heating and cooling needs. A++

Glad to hear that.

Nat W.
Nat W.
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace

Furnace wouldn’t light thought I had to replace the entire unit called local heating and cooling and they came out within a few hours they let me know it was a simple fix and was not up sold would definitely recommend Helpful and friendly service

Thanks
Its our pleasure

Asia M in Cambridge
Asia M in Cambridge
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Local Heating and Cooling Kitchener

I would highly recommend this Local Heating and Cooling as it provides quality work. You're guaranteed to be more than satisfied with the results because they ensure that your needs are met.

Thanks for your kind words

Muhammad in Keswick
Muhammad in Keswick
1 review Georgina, ON

I was impressed by the professionalim

I was really impressed by the professionalism and customer service of Sina. The guy was very polite and did a Wonderfull job, would highly recommend, for sure you will not regret

Thanks for your kind words.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Furnace Repair

My furnace was not working at 6:30 in the morning, they were there by 9:00 a.m. the same day and furnace was up and running again by 9:30. Highly recommend!

Of course
Anytime

Mike in Richmond Hill
Mike in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Local Heating & Cooling

As a new home owner I was in need of an A/C as well as Gas lines for my Range & BBQ. Sina & Milad showed up as promised with everything they needed to complete the job. As the job required some extra time they made sure to see it through to the end taking no short cuts along the way while making sure no detail was missed. I would highly recommend both Sina & Milad if you require any heating & air services.
Both were knowledgable, polite, respectful of my property & belongings. Two great guys!
Thanks again
Mike

Thanks for sharing your experience.
It was our pleasure
You guys are awesome

jafarhomes
jafarhomes
1 review Kitchener, ON

Furnace annual service

Great job! Very professional . Job done smooth and perfect. The associate has had creative ideas .
I recommend this company

Thanks

Furnace repair

The fan motor of the furnace was having issues and they arranged a time directly with my tenants and quickly showed up and fixed the issue. They provided the most economical solution and didn’t even invoice me until they were sure everything was working properly and the tenants were satisfied.

Thanks for reaching out to us

More about Local Heating And Cooling

Whether you need a new furnace or a new air conditioning unit for your home or your business, we are available to handle all of your heating, cooling and ventilation needs. We continually strive to exceed expectations by ensuring that each client receives the very best service. We will work with you to find HVAC solutions that fit your healthy indoor air quality needs. We will provide you with a full consultation to explain all of your available options so that you can choose the system that’s right for your home or business. We service all your HVAC systems and offer a variety of money-saving solutions. We combine our use of the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service to provide you with top quality service.