Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Deep Clean

I called Rehobet Janitorial Services for a deep clean based on its high rating on Homestar. They were extremely thorough in cleaning my small apartment. Very attentive to details. Because I do not live in Vancouver, I communicated with Kebrom via texts back and forth MANY MANY MANY TIMES. Always with quick responses. Patiently answered all my questions and promptly squeezed time to come. It is so true that Kebrom did “come by hard work and is passion for customer service” as noted on his website. No exaggeration…. The high level of customer service you get from Rohobet is invaluable and hard to come by nowadays. Even though there was a miscommunication on my part, Kebrom drove 35 minutes the very next day and offered a free of charge Covid disinfect service. Honestly, he did not have to do it. He even said that he just wanted to do it to give me a peace of mind. What an extraordinary and wonderful person! I highly recommend Rehobet without reservation. Look no further if you want great, quality cleaning work + outstanding customer service!!!

thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We’re happy to hear that you loved doing business with rehobet janitorial services ltd. Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional cleaning service. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again!
best regards,
kebrom-owner rehobet janitorial services ltd

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Home cleaning

Kebrom and his team are very hard working. The rates are reasonable and they make such a difference. Highly recommend

thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Open house cleaning

Company got back to me right away and gave me an estimate. They were easy to book and came with everything they needed to get my apartment ready for open house. They did a great job deep cleaning. Would definitely hire again.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Deep Cleaning Service

Our apartment had not been deep cleaned in a few years, and Rehobet did an amazing job cleaning, particularly in our greasy kitchen! We can’t thank them enough. We will be using their services again.

Cleaning & Janitorial services

I have hired Kebrom and his team a few times now. I am continually impressed with their quality of cleaning services and their commitment to customer satisfaction. The process from requesting a quote to paying for the booked services and everything in between is easy and seamless. They treat your home like their own and when they are done, you will be shocked at how clean it is. Especially their tricks to get the inside of your oven absolutely spotless! Give them a shot and I guarantee you will be wow’d

Thank you for a time leave us such wonderful reviews. Customer satisfaction is our priority it is glad to hear your absolute satisfaction see you next time.
Kind regards ,
Kebrom-owner@rehobet janitorial services ltd

Bob  in Langley
Bob in Langley
1 review Langley City, BC

Condo Deep Clean

Got our condo in white rock cleaned thoroughly. They did a great job cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming the bedrooms, deep cleaning the kitchen cabinets and appliances. I would highly recommend them

0 reviews Delta, BC

Professional, punctual, organized, hardworking, efficient, great communication

Kebrom and his team are wonderful, honest and trustworthy and have a consistently high rating for good reason. They deep cleaned my 2 bedroom before I moved in. They were hardworking, efficient and organized. Extremely fair prices given the amount of energy and time they put in! Just honest great quality work. Would 100% use them again for a move-in clean or any cleaning service. I would highly recommend them to everyone including my family and friends. Thank you again for your hard work.

We are appreciative for reviewing the work we did for you. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you felt about our recent project with you. Our greatest desire is to take the worries off your mind knowing that we will handle your projects well because we believe that a satisfied client make a happy business. I want to let you know that your review meant a lot to my crew members and to the company.

Student Works Painting in North Vancouver
Student Works Painting in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent! Office Cleaning.

We have not had cleaning done in our office for over a year and they not only did an amazing job but they use products that are lovely to the senses! Would recommend them to anyone wanting trustworthy, excellent work done in their office.

thank you so much for your business. We really appreciate your support and your kind words. Happy Customers keep us doing the best job every day!
best regards
kebrom -owner at rehobet janitorial services ltd

NewWestCustomer
NewWestCustomer
5 reviews New Westminster, BC

Friendly team, great work

When I needed reliable cleaners on short notice so I could begin showing my condo for a sale, Rehobet services was able to show up within a day (on a weekend no less).

They did a great job with the cleaning, and even did a walk through after with me to ensure I was happy. I want to point out the superb job they also did on the fridge interior, which is where I have often been disappointed with from cleaners in the past.

The team was flexible with my availability, and even went so far as to drop the keys off for me at a different location. I'm very pleased with their service and will be sure to hire them again for future work.

Thank you so much for your kind words,We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us .We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
regards,
kebrom-owner at rehobet janitorial services ltd

Tony D. in Vancouver
Tony D. in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Whole House Deep Cleaning

Tenants moved out leaving a two storey house like squatters’ house. I called Rehobet Janitorial Services to come in for vacuuming, carpet cleaning, deep cleaning on kitchen. They did an excellent job. I will call them again for my next cleaning. Thanks Kebrom!

Dear TONY thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again

More about Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Rehobet janitorial services Ltd is a corporation cleaning company for both commercial and residential cleaning services for Vancouver ,surrey, Langley, Burnaby areas . Since 2017 rehobet cleaning believes in customer satisfaction by ensuring every project is completed in satisfactory manner. our services are move out cleaning, apartment cleaning, office cleaning, carpet cleaning, one time or ongoing house cleaning, janitorial services and much more. We are fully insured, and bonded work save BC covered. We have been in business since 2017 to help our local community in their cleaning needs. We offer free estimate and bring our cleaning supplies.

****

CATEGORIES: house cleaning, move out cleaning, office cleaning, janitorial services ,interior window cleaning, carpet cleaning ,move in cleaning ,renovation cleaning ,deep cleaning.