Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Reviews for Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Shiva in Surrey
Shiva in Surrey

House Cleaning

Rehobet Janitorial is the best cleaning company I have ever worked with. I've hired many cleaning companies in the past with much disappointment; either they didn't speak English or they never got the job done properly.

I was so please with my first service with Rehobet that I hired them on a monthly contract. They get the job done well, they have good quality cleaning equipment/products and all the employees are very nice.

Kebroom always adds a personal touch to every visit and he has a great sense of humor.

I would highly recommend Rehobet Janitorial for any cleaning projects.

shiva !thank you so much for a time to write this amazing reviews. we are glad to hear your satisfaction to our monthly house cleaning services.
warm regarding
kebrom -owner at rehobet janitorial services ltd

Tsighereda  in Surrey
Tsighereda in Surrey

Carpet cleaning

Kibrom and his wife did a very good job. The carpet was very dirty they make it spotless. I am very grateful and happy. I will hire then again and recommend to family and friends.

tsighereda Thank you so much for this great 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.”

Andersen in Vancouver
Andersen in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Move in cleanup

I was having a headache over the room because it was a mess. But after they cleaned it up, I felt so much better. It was worth it! Good customer service and speed! Definitely recommend to my friends and family.

dear andersen We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Cleaning

This company was very professional from the get-go, the cleaners were on time and I didn't find one thing wrong I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and relatives.
Russell Bollen, Surrey

Russell We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

Todd
Todd
5 reviews Surrey, BC

House cleaning

Prompt, courteous, well prepared, and attentive to my specific requests and areas of focus. we have dogs, which adds to the cleaning challenge, and we were not disapointed with the results.

Will definitely be using them again!

todd thank so much for recognizing our services. we here for you any time

Ghirmay in Toronto
Ghirmay in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

We hired rehobet janitorial in very short notice to clean for my one bedroom apartment in surrey.thier service went beyond and above I will definitely hire them again. I recommend for every one looking carpet cleaning services

ghirmay we appreciated for leaving us such wonderful review

Jag in Toronto
Jag in Toronto
1 review Richmond, BC

House cleaning

Tx to the Rehobet cleaning team for all the cleaning services. You guys do a great job. From all the basic cleaning to getting the areas that are not always done or are unseen u guys make the house very clean. Thanks for always being on time and putting in the extra minutes without charging to Finnish the house looking great. Would definitely recommend you guys to others.

jag we appreciated for kind reviews. we are here for you any time.

Selam in Surrey
Selam in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Carpet cleaning

I hired kebrom for second time for carpet cleaning to my condo I am really satisfied with their service .price was affordable great customer services from start to end keep it up the great work.

selqm wow!  Thank you so much for this great 10-star review.  We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.  We’re here for you anytime.”

The C.
The C.
0 reviews , ON

Move-in deep cleaning

Amazing, the condo we are moving into was so dirty, we hire Rehobet literally last minute, we emailed 9pm at night, and they were there at 10am next morning, they cleaned everything, literally everything, even the crack in the window sills, and the washroom came out sparkling clean. Will defintely use them again. The 2 workers worked non-stop for 4 hours, very hard working.

Dennisclive thank you for sharing experience with rehobet janitorial services Ltd at move out cleaning for your new condo .we always want to satisfy to customers like you it is our professional standard .
regarding
kebrom manager rehobet cleaning

Glen
Glen

Arrived early did great job.

Took a chance on a company with few reviews but all were good. Was not disappointed. They arrived early, did a top notch job and charged a fair price. Would employ them again.

Owww glen glad to hear that.thank you so much for a time to share your experience with rehobet janitorial services ltd.

More about Rehobet Janitorial Services Ltd

Rehobet janitorial services Ltd is a corporation cleaning company for both commercial and residential cleaning services. Since 2017 rehobet cleaning believes in customer satisfaction by ensuring every project is completed in satisfactory manner. our services are move out cleaning, apartment cleaning, office cleaning, carpet cleaning, one time or ongoing house cleaning, janitorial services and much more. We are fully insured, and bonded work save BC covered. We have been in business since 2017 to help our local community in their cleaning needs. We offer free estimate and bring our cleaning supplies.

****

CATEGORIES: house cleaning, move out cleaning, office cleaning, janitorial services ,window cleaning,carpet cleaning ,move in cleaning ,renovation cleaning ,deep cleaning,maid services