Northridge Concrete Construction Inc.

Concrete Contractors
Calgary AB T3K 0A8
Concrete Contractors
Northridge Concrete Construction Inc.

Reviews for Northridge Concrete Construction Inc.

Karrie
Karrie

Backyard Redo

Domenic from Northridge came to my home within hours of my request for a quote and walked my property with me to understand my expectations. He instantly provided me a competitive quote and started just 2 weeks later. Although curing time and spring weather delayed the completion of the work, I was very pleased with the outcome.
Thank you Domenic!

Darren
Darren

Replaced section of damaged garage floor.

I had a section of badly pitted and cratered garage floor
I had originally contacted places that specialize in garage floor coatings. These places said they could fill the damaged concrete with a substance that would harden like stone prior to applying the surface coating. Due to the depth of the damage (About 2 inches deep) they said the material would probably come up again in patches in two or three years and they would have to come back and fix it.
I decided it made more sense to take care of the bad concrete first.

I checked out Homestars and found Northridge Concrete Construction and was impressed with all the great reviews. I submitted a request for a quote and Domenic called me right away and dropped by the same day to look at the garage floor. Domenic suggested a couple options and I decided to have the worst section of the garage floor broken up and replaced with fresh concrete and coat the floor myself with a high quality epoxy coating Domenic said I could pick up from a supplier of his.

Domenic and the crew were all very friendly and easy to deal with! I really felt comfortable working with them. The work was done quickly and looks great!
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Northridge Concrete Construction to anyone who wants quality concrete work done at a fair price.

Thanks for the review awesome to work with

Roger
Roger

New sidewalk and patio

I am a two time repeat customer of Domenic. He poured a front patio in 2015 and now I wanted a new sidewalk on the side of my house and a patio in the backyard.
Dom came and consulted with us, heard what our vision was, addressed the slope challenges and we came up with a good plan and a good price!!

Always nice to find clients like you

Roy Mears from Airdrie
Roy Mears from Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Small concrete patio.

Just a small patio job that was completed well and in a timely manner. I called and Domenic came the same day for a quote. We had to get condo board approval that took a few days and he came back a completed the work and it is well done.

Thanks for the nice review glad we could help

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Outstanding service

Dominic and his crew are outstanding. The job entailed removal of the existing driveway and sidewalk.
Every bit of rubble was cleared from the lawn.

The new driveway and sidewalk are beautiful

The job was competed on time and at the price quoted. It is evident that Dominic and his crew take pride in their work.

We highly recommend Dominic It was a great experienc

Excellent clients pleasure to work with

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Front pathway and parking pad.

We have just had our back parking pad and front pathway concreted and couldn't be happier! It looks beautiful! Domenic and his team did an amazing job and were very time efficient. They went out of their way to accommodate our needs and address our concerns. They were very reliable time wise and a fun team to work with. We would highly recommend them.

Wonderful clients

Gordon
Gordon

Super Servixe

Domenic was fantastic! Project entailed replacing concrete surface on stamped concrete patio for my elderly parents. Job was quoted within 24 hrs of contact and completed on time and absolutely no issues. Domenic really went the extra mile for my elderly parents ensuring the job was done right and that they were happy with the finished product. I would use Northridge again without any reservations.

Happy to help you out thanks

Shaun
Shaun

Amazing work!

We had a driveway and walkway done and their work is amazing! Their workers were extremely professional and payed attention to every little detail. We are so happy with our home now thanks to Northridge Construction.

They treated us like family easy to work with looking forward to more projects with them

Fast, Professional & Beautiful!

This tiny Courtyard is our little oasis that brings us joy everyday!
Thank you for helping our backyard nightmare, become a true getaway!

Glad we could help out . You are truly amazing clients

Pat in Kamloops
Pat in Kamloops
1 review Kamloops, BC

Driveway

Domenic and his gang pulled out my old driveway and sidewalks and replaced them with exposed aggregate. They are beautiful. They did an amazing job. They were efficient, reliable and very pleasant to work with. Domenic is an extremely nice person and knows his stuff. I have referred others already and would not hesitate to refer anyone else. Dominic is honest and trustworthy. In any construction I have ever had done it was a pleasant experience and some others have not been.

Outstanding clients kept us fed well hydrated easy to work with I wish all my clients were like them

More about Northridge Concrete Construction Inc.

Northridge Concrete Construction was founded by Domenic, with more than 25 years of experience in concrete industry. Northridge provides excellent services that's tailored to your needs. We specialize in all decorative residential concrete work. During this time of the pandemic, we respect and ensure the safety of both our customers ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Calgary?