GTA Framing and Drywall

Amir
Amir
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Awesome service, super satisfied

I have used GTA Framing and Drywall service to install a drywall in a tricky area in out basement ceiling. Mustafa showed up the next day after I put the request in, gave the quote shortly after and showed up couple days later on time and did a fantastic job. I am very satisfied with their work. Mustafa is my goto person from now on if I need drywalling skills.

Amir is a wonderful host, easy going and great to work with, Thanks.

Framing, drywall and taping

Professional and very friendly. Very good at what they do. Would recommend them to anyone who needs framing, drywall and taping done.

Thanks for the opportunity

Chany in Toronto
Chany in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional & Responsive

The communication with Mustafa is straight forward and clear. He offered a very reasonable price.
He showed up on time and did the job professionally and cleaned it up completely.
I would recommend him to my friends and clients without hesitation.
They are the best.

East to work with

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Load Bearing Wall Removal

Our design required removal of two load bearing walls - 9.5 ft and 16.5 ft, to achieve our floor layout. These walls were replaced with LVLs. Mostafa and his team went over above their scope by collaborating with the structural engineer to ensure the design was optimized with safety and aesthetics in mind. Mostafa is a professional and humble individual who clearly has a passion for structural work. I'm very pleased with the work and I will highly recommend GTA Framing and Drywall for your structural needs.

Samee made it very easy throughout the process working with us and the engineer to get the job done in a timely manner.

Dry wall

GTA Framing and Reno’s were totally professional and on the ball with there quality of work, Punctuality and pricing.I highly recommend this company if you need a Reno done or any type of framing or drywall work done to your home.

Appreciate you taking time to review, hope to work with you again phil

Full house drywall and taping

The team completing work at my house was professional. Their work is clean and precise. They came early in the mornings and they finished late into the evening, ensuring work got completed in a timely manner. Their communication was clear and when they were in a situation requiring clarification, they always double checked to make sure everyone was on the same page. I am very satisfied with the work and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

You were decisive in your decisions and communication so it made our work easier.
Thanks for taking time to review

Structural Support Beam

I had a long-awaited renovation that needed to be done on the main level of my house. I wanted an open concept living /dining/kitchen area. We brought in a few contractors and finally decided to go with GTA framing and drywall as they were the most informative and were able to make sense of the whole process. Mostafa and his team did a really fantastic job and we are so pleased with the quality of their work, and i finally have my open concept area. The entire team was very professional and polite. My only complaint is that they don't use a professional cleaning service. Don't get me wrong, they did remove all debris, garbage and scrap material, but they only do a general sweep up and mopping at the end. I would have preferred them to provide an actual cleaning service.

All in all, I would definitely recommend their services and of course use them again in the future.

Hi Amira,
We definitely appreciate all the hospitality that you showed to me and my team.
Thanks for taking time to review

Basement renovation

I was very pleased with Gta Framing &Drywall. From the beginning they were professional,they provided me with the structural engineer who came, investigated and took measurements for the removal of my structural walls. After a week i had the drawings. Mostafa and his crew then moved in swiftly put up temporary walls , removed the load bearing walls then installed the beams and posts.
The whole process took about 2 1/2 weeks.

Thanks Devon it was also a pleasure working with you.

Framing

Mostafa was amazing and transparent during this whole project and he did a clean job.

Hey Salem,
you were great as well, being very clear and decisive about the new walls and measurements , allows us to be precise.

Fast and reliable company

Great company to deal with.
Had things done in timely manner and made sure to do it in my schedule and budget.
Will definitely work with them again!

Jaiden always has material and workspace clear, ready for us to work.
Makes the workflow very easy.
Also his hospitality is amazing.
Thanks Jaiden

More about GTA Framing and Drywall

Welcome to GTA Framing and Drywall. Every building requires a precise and solid foundation. Framing is the most important part of all construction work as it determines everything that comes after. Framing consists of vertical steel columns and horizontal I-beams constructed in a rectangular grid to support the floors, roof and walls of a building.

Our Services: Framing, Drywall, Taping and Plastering, Insulation and Fire Rating.

Contact us today to schedule an appointment.

Drywall Contractors and Framing
Framing Every building requires a precise and solid foundation. Framing is the most important part of all construction work as it determines everything that comes after. Framing consists of vertical steel columns and horizontal I-beams constructed in a rectangular grid to support the floors, roof and walls of a building. SERVICE DETAILS Drywall We are adept in the use of a wide variety of drywall accommodating our clients’ different needs. Using the right type of drywall is crucial in every project as it affects the subsequent construction. Drywall can offer sound reduction, fireproofing, and waterproofing for high moisture areas such as washrooms. Our experienced staff will help you understand and decide what options will work best for your projects. SERVICE DETAILS Taping & Plastering Ensure your walls and ceilings do not crack with this integral service. We have mastered the art of taping, meshing and plastering to create uniform walls without lines and streaks. SERVICE DETAILS Insulation We insulate your building to specific building requirements. Whether you need hot thermal solutions or sound insulation, we can meet your every need. SERVICE DETAILS Fire Rating Most projects require compliance with fire code and safety standards. Our experienced staff will ensure your project meets all safety requirements.
2008
Cash, Cheque, E Transfer
Yes. 1 Year on Workmanship. Depends on project completed.