Honey Do Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Pickering ON L1V 6P2

Instagram

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Honey Do Painting

1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent Service

I hired HoneyDo to paint a few areas of my home. It was estimated to take 2.5 days but they were done in 2. I currently work from home and they were very considerate of that and was pretty quiet the whole time. They arrived on time each day and worked the entire time. They went above and beyond and paid attention to every detail. I would highly recommend their service. Thank you guys.
Philip

Philip it was a pleasure working on your home. We hope to see you again. - Mike.

Kent in Toronto
Kent in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Multi room house paint project

My wife and I moved into a new house whose former owners made a total mess of the paint job with over paint and blotchy ceilings. I called Michael and he came over and provided a no nonsense quote that was fully itemized. He also provided his feedback where he felt that painting a particular area would simply be a waste of money on our part. I appreciated his frank, customer-focused approach that helped us make the transition to our new house easier. The crew was professional and banged out the work in highly skilled and focused manner in just a few days. I would highly recommend Honey Do painting for your next paint project.

Kent it was a pleasure and we are very glad to make your vison come true. We hope to see you again. Enjoy your new home. - Michael Billik.

Lyndsay
Lyndsay
1 review Pickering, ON

Exterior Painting

We chose Honey Do to paint the exterior of our home after extensive research for exterior/interior painters. Michael was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. He was very quick to come out to see the job and to provide an estimate, which included a detailed breakdown of the costs involved. He was able to fit this project in very quickly on short notice. Brett arrived on time, was very courteous, friendly, and professional and he finished the job within the estimated time. He did an absolutely amazing job and far exceeded our expectations. Thank you Brett and Michael for your amazing work. I very highly recommend Michael and his team. We have already booked them to do our interior painting and we cannot wait.

lyndsay thank you for the kind words. We enjoyed making your vision come to life. It was a pleasure working with you. Folks the pictures for this project can be found here ---> https://www.instagram.com/p/CGc_gUHpjkl/?igshid=1t5gs2hq423op

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Painting

Michael it was a pleasure meeting you and Chris.
Thank you both for an amazing job, your professionalism and attention to detail.
Thank you to Chris for taking the time away from painting to help us with putting the TV back on the wall mount. You went above and beyond. It was greatly appreciated.
We will be in touch for our next painting project.

Peter thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Kim to make your vision come true. We look forward in seeing you again. Stay safe and all the best - Michael.

Steve
Steve
3 reviews Whitby, ON

One-day garage job

Mike and Chris painted my 3 car garage on very short notice. I talked with Mike about the job on Thursday and the job was done by the following Tuesday - amazingly quick turnaround.

It is a good sized garage but the two of them painted it with 2 coats in a single day. It is like a whole new garage - they did a great job. They both are good guys who enjoy what they do, and they do it well.

Steve it was our pleasure. We enjoyed making your vision come true. Folks the before and after photo can be found on our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFvhZy9pkRo/?igshid=14nbgcgtedc2y

Great work on exterior paint job!

Michael and Chris did a great job painting the exterior of our home! They were very professional, knowledgeable and took the time to answer our questions and explain the work.

Michael was quick to respond to all questions and provide an estimate. We wanted the work to be done in September and within a week the job was complete!

We would use Honey Do again for our next paint project!

It was our pleasure and were happy to meet your timeline. Hope to see you soon.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Porch sealing

Michael sealed my porch and did an awesome job. He made sure everything was covered and worked until dark to make sure it was completed. I would highly recommend this company. Thx again Michael you did an amazing job.

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

GREAT WORK

Job well done, started early and finished on time Chris pays attention to detail, very steady hands. Painted my whole house except our basement and closets. Thank you very much for the service Mike and team.

Bess in Toronto
Bess in Toronto

Painting deck and living room

Excellent work , amazing service , will not hesitate to recommend Mike and his team . I called up Mike for two separate jobs . First was my deck which turned out beautifully and second was the painting of my living room. Easy to deal with . Explains the entire job and answers all questions .

Extremely happy with the work that was done

Bess thank you for the kind words and we are happy your your 100% satisfied. Thanks very much and we hope to see you again.

Garage door renewed
Garage door renewed
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Two jobs: Double garage door and concrete pillar painting . Kitchen cabinets painted.

Michael responded promptly with estimates re labour and paint to which he adhered. He and his assistant prepared extremely well, painted very carefully and cleaned up completely . We'd strongly recommend Michael's company.
Michael and Chris painted our kitchen cabinets a few months later. They were friendly, honest, hardworking and very helpful. Cabinets looked great.

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure.

More about Honey Do Painting

Based out of Pickering Honey Do has been serving the Durham area since 1995. For over 20 years our number one priority has always been customer satisfaction. We work on your home as if it were our own. We believe it's not only about the business today, but having you as a valued customer tomorrow. Along with reviewing our great reviews be sure to check us out on Instagram: HoneyDoCanada Or https://www.instagram.com/honeydocanada/

Give us a call and see why so many have chosen Honey Do Painting as there go to painting company.