KMAX Hardwood Flooring

3640 Burnbrae Dr. Mississauga ON L5C 2N7

Reviews for KMAX Hardwood Flooring

Stephen
Stephen

Hardwood floor installation in bedrooms

What can I say, Mirek and the KMAX team of installers did an absolutely beautiful job with our hardwood flooring project. We had the carpets in our bedrooms replaced with oak floors to match with the flooring in rest of the house. Incidentally, this style of flooring is no longer manufactured and lucky for us, KMAX just happen to have some remaining stock. The Installation crews were polite, professional and always kept to schedule, a real pleasure to have around over the course of a two week period. I should add, our wood strips were 1.5” width making the installation quite a bit more painstaking and tedious compared to the more common wider planks. And the stain and glaze made the final result almost a perfect match with the existing flooring. The attached photos speak for themselves.

In addition to this job, we had KMAX remove a couple of columns on our main floor which sat on existing hardwood flooring. The removal of these two columns left two big unfloored patches. I can’t for the life of me understand why the builder laid flooring around decorative columns rather than under, but I digress. The KMAX crew once again came through and patched up the gap to where the floor appears seamless, nearly like the columns were never there.

And as final note, the cost was very reasonable. Needless to saw, we are very happy customers and will not hesitate to re-engaged KMAX on future projects.

Thank you very much for a great Review. Such words give us even more strength and pleasure from work, We wish you health and pleasure from a beautiful floor, and we offer advice and help in the future.
Mirek
Kmax flooring

Kate K. in Toronto
Kate K. in Toronto

Water damaged floor repair

Mirek's crew did a great job replacing floating engineered hardwood floor boards that were damaged in a flood. They were on time, quick, cleaned up when they were done and our floor looks fantastic!

Thank you very much, we will be happy to help you in the future

Mohamad El-Sadek in Milton
Mohamad El-Sadek in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Hardwodd Refinishing

Marek and his crew did a fantastic job of refinishing our hardwood floor. Their job included not only removing the initial install finish, but also fixing previous failed half-baked finishes on top of the initial finish. Suffice to say, they exceeded my expectations and the hardwood floor looks good as new. A high-value, low cost project to improve the look and feel of your home! Highly recommended.

Thank you very much and always available to help

Cecile Torre from Toronto
Cecile Torre from Toronto

Amazing job on my basement renovation

Originally hired another company Handyhome and they completely destroyed my floors and did a horrible paint job on my walls. Hired Kmax and not only did they fix everything but they exceeded my expectations. Always on time, always clean up at the end of the day and did a beautiful job. Alfred did some magic on my hardwood floors and made them better than new. Call Kmax first and you won’t be disappointed dealing with those other unprofessional losers. And their prices are very reasonable.

Thank you very much for the kind word and your trust

Alex F. from Toronto
Alex F. from Toronto

Used KMAX for two separate projects: 1) Sanding/Staining ground floor; 2) Installation of new hardwood floors on upper floor. Great Service!

I have used KMAX for two separate jobs and on both occasions we were very happy with the prompt and professional service of Rafael and his team. Our home was built in 1889, and as such nothing is perfectly square or level. The install team painstakingly laid out the flooring to manage these complications. They worked very hard and very efficiently. Rafael was easily accessible by phone to answer questions. I would definitely recommend them.

As the homeowner, I would caution not to under-estimate the dust created by both the sanding and new hardwood install process. Move, or wrap-up, as much as you possibly can to make your life easier after the fact. I under-appreciated the dust factor both times.

Thank you for the review and for warm words we are ready to help you again anytime and provide you the best service

Dunhill
Dunhill
4 reviews , BC

Flooring contractor

The best and most professional company I have ever worked with. Have been using services for my projects for over 10 years. I would not even consider anyone else. Cost is fair and is competitive based on sq ft pricing for all installs.

Thank you for the review and for warm words working with you is pure pleasure we are ready to help you again anytime and provide you the best service

Denegri B.
Denegri B.

Hardwood Floor Installation

I have worked with Kmax Hardwood Flooring on several residential projects. Each time their product and work ethic have exceeded expectations. They are courteous and efficient. They take the necessary measures to ensure that each job is done to my clients' satisfaction. The site finished floors look great. Thank you!

Paul
Paul

Hardwood Flooring

We used Kmax Hardwood Flooring to do our hardwood floors on the main floor and basement. They were very knowledegable and professional and helped to guide us through the floor selection process. We ended up with a high quality beautiful solid oak floor. The price was fair and the workmanship excellent. We are very happy with the end result and would highly recommend them!

Thank you for your business.

Darin O.
Darin O.

Hardwood repair and refinishing

The team were quick to respond and quote on the job (repair and refinish hard work floors upstairs that were damaged) They made great suggestions on how to repair and refinish. The gentlemen who did the refinishing has been doing for 30 years and was both passionate and proud of his work.
We are very happy with the results and would welcome them back on future projects

Thank you so much for your review, it was great to work for you. We are really happy with the floor as well. Looks fantastic!

Renaissance r.
Renaissance r.

Floor refinishing and hallway install only(wood purchased previously by owner)

I am a GC and extremely particular about finishing. The floor refinishing blew my mind. The way the last leg floors came back and water base sealer was bang on. The floor replacement was excellent as well with a knock down of a star on minor things average people would not even notice, hyper particular. Bang for the buck can't be beat. Quick, efficient, affable finishers, respectful and flexible, will use again and highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your business, it was pleasure to work for you

More about KMAX Hardwood Flooring

KMAX Flooring has been on the market since 1996. We offer a wide variety of colors, styles and grades of flooring supplies. We specialize in hardwood and engineered flooring, laminate, bamboo, epoxy on concrete floor and carpet installation. We offer the highest quality of services and the best quality of products. KMAX adapts to do the needs and wishes of our clients and we are always available to offer a professional advice on the selection of materials, colors and designs. Our highly qualified employees have years of experience and are always eager to help and answer any of your questions. We guarantee the highest quality services and attractive prices.

We're social here: