Renew Air

Toronto ON M9W 1Z7

Reviews for Renew Air

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Amazing Service

Had a home inspection done prior to selling our house and found some minor mold in the attic near the bathroom vents. Marcus came over the same day we called him and did an excellent job at fixing the issue, for a reasonable price and went above and beyond. He removed the mold and replaced the ventilation system to ensure that this issue didn’t reoccur. Thanks for an amazing job!!

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Apartment sanitization

I called them for an assessment and they came right away.
On the scheduled day of cleaning they came 39 minutes early!
These people mean business and are men of their word.
I have never seen a similar level of professionalism. It's extraordinary.

Daryl
Daryl

Asbestos Ceiling Removal

Marcus was incredibly responsive and very accommodating. His team was prompt and did a very clean job. Marcus was an excellent communicator in the beginning and took his time to explain the testing process and walk me through the results. His communication was very efficient and I thank him and the Renew Air team for making my home a little safer!

Sunny Attarde from North York
Sunny Attarde from North York

Attic Mold Removal | Vent Connection | Drywall repair

I hired Renew Air to remove mold in the attic. Marcus was prompt, professional, and addressed my concerns. He was thorough with his work and completed all the work in three visits. Marcus also provided a certificate after mold removal. Great people and I would highly recommend their services.

Cost Breakdown:
Attic Mold Removal - $1800
Adding a vent - $200
Basement Drywall repair - $500

Pipe removal

Marcus & Tony we’re both very professional and arrived on time for the job. They were properly dressed in company attire and used a van ide tiffing their company. They explained every step and set up quickly and efficiently to get the work done. They cleaned the site afterwards and called me in to show me what they had done. Both Marcus and Tony were very pleasant and I was happy with their work. I would not hesitate to recommend them!

it is my pleasure I am happy you are satisfied with the work we did thank you

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Excellent and timely service for leak in basement

We recently discovered a leak from our basement window, with mold developing beneath. Marcus provided a quote on the same day, and him and his team were able to start the mold abatement the next day. His team went above and beyond in removing the damaged areas, determining the source of the leak, and helping us create proper drainage to prevent future damage. They were transparent about prices, responsive to our inquiries and dedicated to their work. Thanks again, Marcus and team for helping get our house back in shape so quickly!

Asbestos removal

I would highly recommend RenewAir for asbestos removal. I needed pipe wrapping which contained asbestos removed from basement pipes. Marcus responded quickly to a request for a quote, was available to do the job in good time, and cleaned up well afterwards. Their quote was reasonable and it was a pleasure to deal with them.

thank you I'm glad you're happy with the service

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Mold and Asbestos removal!

Marcus is hands down super responsive. I've never had such an incredible experience with a contractor before so you set the bar pretty high :) From the time Marcus came in to take a look, he provided the quote the same night, they were in my house the next day and kept me informed throughout on whats happening and what can I expect the next day. They finished the project right on time and cleaned up like nothing had happened before. I'm extremely happy with Marcus and his crew and highly recommend them!!!

thank you for the review we aim to please

Very Happy with the Mold Removal and Cleaning!!!

We are extremely happy and impressed with the work completed by Marcus and his team. The required job was to remove mold along basement walls and underneath stairs, followed up by applying waterproof paint and finishing touches. His team was very hard working, honest, and great problem solvers. They also did a great job cleaning the work site upon completion. We would gladly do business with them again!

thanks you

Dennis
Dennis
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Asbestos check

Quick, easy and friendly. I wanted to see if I had asbestos in my attic. Marcus called me immediately after filling out Home Stars request form. He came the next day and results were in within 24 hours. No asbestos!
Money well spent.
Thanks Marcus

More about Renew Air

We do from the biggest to the smallest job and beat any price.
Although our company is relatively new, our crew brings multiple years of experience to the job site. We currently offer a fully licensed (7 years and counting) 6-person crew for all types of abatement and cleanup jobs throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). As the proverbial new kids on the block, we strive to go above and beyond to secure your confidence and continued business. Our continued growth and success in the field hinges on your satisfaction with the work. Our free consultations, competitive pricing, and 100% satisfaction guarantee ensure you are always well served.
No matter where you live, the risks associated with asbestos exposure are very real. If you are involved in the trades, or you work in an industrial setting, you need to be especially aware of your surrounding environment. Construction and demolition crews working in hospitals, schools, manufacturing plants, and even residential homes are potentially at risk anytime old components are being removed including insulation, carpeting, wiring, wallboard, popcorn ceilings, siding, roofing, plaster, and many others.
Limiting one’s exposure to mould at home or work is extremely important as people’s reactions to this fungus can vary drastically. Some may suffer only a sore throat while others may experience asthma-like symptoms and shortness of breath. Window sills, fabrics, cardboard boxes, basements, and rooms with water taps are all susceptible to excess moisture build-up. Dark spots and a musty odor indicate its presence, but unfortunately mould also thrives in locations you can’t easily see: above the ceiling tiles, inside cupboards and closets, and even behind the wallpaper and walls. Renew Air in Scarborough offers mould remediation for residential and commercial customers across Canada.
When it comes to dealing with hazardous materials, you should demand a team that can verify the safety of your job site or living space with absolute certainty. We are fully licensed and prepared to answer the call 24/7. We don’t consider the job done until you are completely satisfied. With our competitive pricing, we have been kept very busy throughout the years. Although we specialize in the removal of harmful mould and asbestos, our ultimate goal is to protect your health, property, and bottom line.

If you have concerns, a free consultation with our staff should answer any questions you may have. Schedule a convenient time. Call or email us today.