Renew Air

Toronto ON M9W 1Z7

Reviews for Renew Air

gailbrth
gailbrth

Removal of mold from my attic

I found out that I had mold in my attic and I contacted Renewair. We arranged a day and time for an inspection and they attended to my home as arranged. They did a thorough examination and provided me with a quote immediately. Also, they gave me the opportunity to obtain other quotes before I made a decision. After obtaining same from 2 other contractors, I hired Renewair because their quote was reasonable and they were more professional in conduct. They were detailed in explaining the process and how they would proceed forward with their work. I would hire them again and would definately refer them to my friends or family.

thank you for the review makes us happy to know we doing the job right

Shana C.
Shana C.
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Basement mold removal

Mold had developed in my basement, from a leak I did not realized I had for quite a while. Found this company on Google. They were professional with reasonable rates and prompt service. Definitely would recommend to anyone needed this type of work done. Great work.

thank you I appreciate that our number one goal is to please our customers

JC
JC

Asbestos removal

Removed an old asbestos lined vent. Marcus was able to complete the removal in a short period of time and was very professional.

very happy to know that we could solve your problem in the short. Of time thank you

Nudsuda
Nudsuda

Asbestos Check

Marcus came by to the office to do a building check on asbestos as per requested by me. He was professional, fast, and efficient. Came in to grab a sample and got lab results back in the same day! Amazing job! I highly recommend you use RenewAir in the future if you want quality, professional work!

thank you we really appreciate it where you have to serve

Mississauga r.
Mississauga r.

Basement asbestos abatement

We had a flood in the basement and some plumbing had been done. The ceiling and floor tiles had been disturbed so had to be removed. Marcus answered our notification quickly, came to the house when he said he would and when we agreed on a day for the work to be done, showed up on time. Overall quite pleased with the work.

thank you our job is to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied thanks again

John Clark in Etobicoke
John Clark in Etobicoke

Mold Remediation

Renew Air provides outstanding service and gets the job done promptly. I am a Real Estate Agent and have used his service on 8 different homes to date and plan on using him again and again. They are very knowledgeable and conscientious and get the job done right. I highly recommend them and have referred them to many of my clients!

thank you John we aim to please 100% quality service

Asbestos removal

I had some asbestos removed from the vents in my house . The guys were very professional and impressive. Before they started the provided their license and also explained the procedures of the job.

thank you we're glad we could help we do our job with pride and make sure our customers are 100% satisfied

Jill in Etobicoke
Jill in Etobicoke

Mold rmoval from basement

My basement was leaking over a period of time which caused mold to grow in my washroom and bedrooms. These guys came in and got it removed and also replaced my walls in a timely manner. What I appreciate about this company was that they presented me with their license and explained the removal process. They also got an air sample before and after the job was completed. Good guys to work with, I would highly recommend.

thank you we are happy that we could help. our goal is to make our customers 100% satisfied thanks again

More about Renew Air

We do from the biggest to the smallest job and beat any price.
Although our company is relatively new, our crew brings multiple years of experience to the job site. We currently offer a fully licensed (7 years and counting) 6-person crew for all types of abatement and cleanup jobs throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). As the proverbial new kids on the block, we strive to go above and beyond to secure your confidence and continued business. Our continued growth and success in the field hinges on your satisfaction with the work. Our free consultations, competitive pricing, and 100% satisfaction guarantee ensure you are always well served.
No matter where you live, the risks associated with asbestos exposure are very real. If you are involved in the trades, or you work in an industrial setting, you need to be especially aware of your surrounding environment. Construction and demolition crews working in hospitals, schools, manufacturing plants, and even residential homes are potentially at risk anytime old components are being removed including insulation, carpeting, wiring, wallboard, popcorn ceilings, siding, roofing, plaster, and many others.
Limiting one’s exposure to mould at home or work is extremely important as people’s reactions to this fungus can vary drastically. Some may suffer only a sore throat while others may experience asthma-like symptoms and shortness of breath. Window sills, fabrics, cardboard boxes, basements, and rooms with water taps are all susceptible to excess moisture build-up. Dark spots and a musty odor indicate its presence, but unfortunately mould also thrives in locations you can’t easily see: above the ceiling tiles, inside cupboards and closets, and even behind the wallpaper and walls. Renew Air in Scarborough offers mould remediation for residential and commercial customers across Canada.
When it comes to dealing with hazardous materials, you should demand a team that can verify the safety of your job site or living space with absolute certainty. We are fully licensed and prepared to answer the call 24/7. We don’t consider the job done until you are completely satisfied. With our competitive pricing, we have been kept very busy throughout the years. Although we specialize in the removal of harmful mould and asbestos, our ultimate goal is to protect your health, property, and bottom line.

If you have concerns, a free consultation with our staff should answer any questions you may have. Schedule a convenient time. Call or email us today.