Octopus Royal

Facebook

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Octopus Royal

Washing machine repair

Very speedy response. Came out the next day. Very informative during assessment and repair. Very satisfied with work done.

Thank you always happy to help...

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Amazing man ty very much

Ty so very much for fixing my dishwasher and then no charge oh my goodness there are still good people in this sad time thank you so much.

Deshanel
Deshanel

Kenmore Washer Repair (not draining & door gasket replacement)

We originally got a quote from them, beforehand to understand there charges. They gave us two different quotes, one was for $80 Service call charge +$100 for the first hour +$20 for every 15min after or $180 flat rate, then another quote for $240 service call.

Apparently there service charges are based on piece work and not hourly like many other local companies. I contacted them after the service, to understand why I was charged so much ($240) but there customer service isn’t the greatest and quite rude for a professional business. They have done an amazing job with the washer, repairs were done in 45 minutes and gave lots of advice. I have a few other clients, that I would’ve recommended them too but there charges aren’t straightforward.

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us...
just to put a few things straight.

the original estimate that we gave you was for drain pump replacement. witch was 80$ service call and 100$ for the first hour and then 20$ for every 15min extra.
or 180$ flat rate.
and then you ask to replace the door gasket as well so we added 60$ to the total labor charge witch is 45 min

I explain to you over the phone and gave you estimate in writing for the total cost of the job included the gasket witch was 240$ + the parts. you then agreed to go ahead with the repair.

we have a highly skilled technician that able to complete the task in 45 minutes.

we dont charge by the time technician spand in your home, but we go with the manufacturer time repair recommendation. 60 minutes for door gasket and 45 min for drain pump.
that is exactly 240$ witch I tald you over the phone and gave you the breakdown in writing.

in other words, it dosnt matter if the technician spand 4 hours or 45 min at your place, we still charge by the guideline of the manufacturer.

we performed the job for you on sunday night at 7pm.

and we didnt charge you additional for over time and weekend time.

I am responsible for what I'm saying and not for what you understand.

we was very happy to assist you and will be happy to do it in the future for any Appliances service that you may need.

stay safe in this crasy time wishing you all the best.
Ofer from Octopus Royal

Lida in Toronto
Lida in Toronto

Expedient & Knowledgeable

After dealing with someone else who went MIA off and on for two weeks, Ofer came in and saved the day. His knowledge and professional handling of the situation led to a proper fix of the machine within 2 days. He is honest and upfront about the costs which is a refreshing change. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Fast and efficient Dryer Repair

My 10 yr old Maytag dryer needs repair as it was emitting a very loud noise. With the pandemic crisis right now, we are not ready to replace it. Checked some appliance repair with homestars and Ofer was very quick in replying to my inquiry. And because he was within the area, he was able to come in 10 mins , checked the dryer, diagnosed the problem and able to replace the broken part. In less than an hour from my inquiry, the dryer was working again. THanks Ofer for the very prompt action and also for being equipped with PPE (mask and gloves) when you came in. I strongly recommend Ofer to anyone who needs a reliable appliance repair man.

thank you for taking the time and post this beautiful word. I was very happy to help you guys with the dryer repair... and will be happy to help you in the future when ever you need. thank you stay safe and stay alive

home
home

Dryer repair

Diagnosed problem immediately, had the right part and fixed it right away. Competent and pleasant.

thank you.... was very happy to help

mrscap
mrscap
1 review Whitby, ON

Washer, Dishwasher and Oven

Ofer immediately responds to my inquiry and offered to drop by and check the problem of my washer. He gave an honest diagnosis and options that best suit your needs. He was also cool in checking other appliances such as oven and dishwasher and gave us fare price to fix the issue. I will highly recommend him to anyone whose in need of a technician.

Naz in Toronto
Naz in Toronto

Fast, Efficient Service

Ofer was a pleasure to deal with. He helped us evaluate options for our dryer’s location and guided us to the right decision along with some helpful tips on storage in our laundry room. Thanks Ofer!

Thank you Naz i glad i could help...

Dishwasher and Stove repairs

Ofer arranged a convenient time to do the repairs. He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. He figured out how to repair a very unique problem in a creative and effective way. The value of his work was very high. He was always friendly and respectful.

Thank you S. i was verry happy to do this job for you...

Broiler element in oven

Stove is 36 years old and wasn't sure if it was fixable. Am so very pleased with the prompt and efficient service that I will use company for future needs.

Thank you Gabi. i was very happy to help and perform oven repair for you. im glad that we found parts for the 36 years old oven.. and im happy that its working good for you... happy cooking

More about Octopus Royal

Octopus Royal Appliances Repair service is the Best Choice of being provided to the Greater Toronto and surrounding areas. We offer fast and expert repair service at a reasonable competitive cost.

We Provide Appliances Repair Service For All Major Home Appliances Makes And Models.
We specialize in Washers, Dryer, Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, cook-top and microwaves repair.

We Take A Great Pride In Our Ability To Repair And Fix All Types Of Home Appliances Quickly And Accurately.

all of Our technicians are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, and Their appliances repair education is constantly updated for new products and new troubleshooting techniques.

Our appliances technician is trained and motivated to provide accurate, punctual and high-quality performance at affordable price for customer satisfaction.

Our own success has been structured by providing our clients with high quality, professional and personal appliances repair services. We are truly believing in building long term and lasting connection with our clients.