Octopus Royal

Reviews for Octopus Royal

Jeff in North York
Jeff in North York

Range hood light repair

Had one of the halogen lights on my range hood fry one of the wires and the ceramic receiver come out of the unit. Submitted a Home Stars request and Ofer from Octopus replied almost instantly at 7:30 am no less. Offered to take a look that afternoon and turned the repair around in no time! Not too shabby not knowing what was required until onsite. As I was not at home at the time my wife indicated he was friendly and knowledgeable considering range hoods are not a specialty of many appliance repair companies. Thanks Ofer and we will surely be in touch if we require further repairs!

thank you Jeff. it was my pleasure to assist you with a range hood repair. and i will be happy to help with any appliances repair that you might need in the future..
cheers. :-)

Marilyn in  SouthEtobicoke
Marilyn in SouthEtobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Dryer Repair

Ofer replied promptly to my request for service and came to my home the same day. He checked the dryer and performed the repair at that time. He was prompt, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an appliance repair.

thank you Marilyn for writing this nice words.. im glad we did the dryer repair for you.. and i will be happy to help you in the future with any appliances repair that you need.. cheers..

Sue (.
Sue (.
0 reviews Pickering, ON

stove oven

Ofer did a great job fixing my oven. He was prompt, courteous and friendly. He also gave some great tips in caring for my stove and in locating parts for my microwave. I would use Ofer again and would not hesitate to recommend him to friends and family. Thank you Ofer!

Thank you Sue for taking the time to post a review.. i was very happy to help you with the oven repair..i hope you manege to get the parts and you got your microwave repair. let me know if you need any assistance in the future with any appliance repair that you need... cheers

mary from north york
mary from north york

Dishwasher Repair - Could not be better

Ofer repaired our Bosch dishwasher, that has been broken for months, in about 10 minutes. His fee was much less than we expected. A delight to have in our home. In the future we will call him for all appliance, fan and shower repairs.

thank you Mary...i was very happy to help you...i will always gonna be here for you...

robbylynnyoung
robbylynnyoung

Washing machine

Offer is excellent !!!!
He always comes to my rescue as soon as possible......... always same day service !
He is pleasure to have in our home.

Hi rubby Thank you for such a warm word...i was happy to help you with your washer repair.. will be happy to help you with any appliances repair service that you need...

ranantes
ranantes

Over the range microwave

Ofer was kind and very professional. He did an amazing job, quick and clean. We warw very happy with the result and the work that ofer did for us. Highly recommend to anyone who needs help with their appliances.

Thank you Ran i was happy to assist you guys with the microwave installation... enjoy hot meal now...

Marv
Marv

Efficient, fast and effective

The problem was diagnosed in minutes. The part was ordered, and installed next day. This was an 11 year old Whirlpool washer; that usually runs very well.
The tech/mechanic was transparent about everything, including showing me the damaged product.
And, get a load of this: Before he pusher the washer back into place, he swept the dust and door from the floor. Wow!

wow.. marv thank you so much for this awsome words...it was my pleasure to help you out.

Lauren C.
Lauren C.
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Dryer Repair

Our dryer was working, but there was no heat. We called for them to do a diagnostic. Ofer came the same day. He quickly figured out that it was the heating element. He had the part on him and was able to repair it immediately. He also cleaned out the dryer and now it runs better than new! He was professional and courteous. He also gave us some tips on maintaining our dryer and vent. We would definitely hire him again and we would recommend him to our friends and family.

thank you lauren for taking the time and put a nice review... it was my pleasure to help you out...

Nick
Nick

Dryer repair

The technician was on time, very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Quickly determined the root cause of the repair & based on the original description, had the necessary parts on hand. Repaired the dryer efficiently and quickly, then put everything back to it’s place and tested with immediate success. Would definitely hire again without hesitation

thank you nick....dont forget to clean the lint filter out side of the dryer at least ons a month.....

Anonymous
Anonymous

dryer repair

Octopus Royal fixed my squakey dryer - very professional, speedy and reasonable! highly recommended. I would use them again.

thank you..

More about Octopus Royal

Octopus Royal Appliances Repair service is the Best Choice of being provided to the Greater Toronto and surrounding areas. We offer fast and expert repair service at a reasonable competitive cost.

We Provide Appliances Repair Service For All Major Home Appliances Makes And Models.
We specialize in Washers, Dryer, Dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, cook-top and microwaves repair.

We Take A Great Pride In Our Ability To Repair And Fix All Types Of Home Appliances Quickly And Accurately.

all of Our technicians are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, and Their appliances repair education is constantly updated for new products and new troubleshooting techniques.

Our appliances technician is trained and motivated to provide accurate, punctual and high-quality performance at affordable price for customer satisfaction.

Our own success has been structured by providing our clients with high quality, professional and personal appliances repair services. We are truly believing in building long term and lasting connection with our clients.