Mississauga ON

Reviews for Forestwood Tree Service

Joel S in Mississauga
Joel S in Mississauga
1 review Burlington, ON

Best choice for tree maintenance

As a Property Manager, I take pride in having well maintained properties and landscaping. I have high expectations on what results to expect from contractors and how they should work with me as a customer, but I am often disappointed. This was not the case with Forestwood. From the beginning, Mike and Michelle have been great to work with. Communication was clear, consistent and timely. Mike took the time to walk the property with me, honestly answer my questions and explain what he thought should be done to maintain/prune my 15+ trees and hedges. The price was reasonable and the job was done in a timely manner. The crew was well supervised and executed the pruning and cleanup wonderfully.
If you take pride in your property and want your tree maintenance executed with ease, Forestwood is the company to use. I highly recommend their services, and going forward will be using them exclusively.

Hi Joel,
Thank you very much for the amazing review for Forestwood Tree Service. It was evident that you take great pride in your property! We are very happy that you chose Forestwood Tree Service for your tree care needs. We also take great pride in all that we do and we are very happy that you were pleased with the work, crew and overall process. It was such a pleasure working for you and we look forward to assisting you in anything you require in the future.
Sincerely,

bennymath
bennymath

Excellent work

I needed a black walnut tree removed and looked around for someone to do the job. I found this service the most reasonable. Then I was worried about how the tree surrounded by my garden could be removed without disrupting my garden. To my surprise, they removed the tree with no disruptions to anything around the tree. The cleaning after was even better. They did an outstanding job.

Thanks for the review of Forestwood Tree Service. We are very careful with gardens, homes and other trees at all times. Thanks for providing details for others to review. Clean up is crucial and we are very happy to hear that you are pleased with the work!
info@forestwoodtreeservice.ca

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Remove spurce tree in the front yard

First time I use tree removal service and the experience with Forestwood Tree Service is great. Great price, great communication, great service. I would recommend Forestwood to anyone who need tree removal service.

Thank you for the review of Forestwood Tree Service. We are so pleased that you were happy with the service, pricing and team. We appreciate your recommendation and that you took the time to write about your experience with our team. Have a wonderful day!
info@forestwoodtreeservice.ca

Brian
Brian

Tree removal

The guys did a great job removing a tall cedar from our property. The job was done quickly and after they had cleaned up it looked as if they had never set foot in our yard. The crew was friendly and the price was right. I have no hesitation in recommending Forestwood for your tree needs.

Hello Brian,
Thank you for the review and recommendation for Forestwood Tree Service. You were a pleasure to work for and we appreciate the kind words and the details. We pride ourselves in a great cleanup!
ForestwoodTreeService.ca

ted_008
ted_008
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Back yard tree removal

We had the best experience with the Forestwood team. We had two Norway spruce & ten large cedars taken down very efficiently. They were great to work with and I could tell they loved what they do! They were also very accommodating - a few slabs were cut from the base of the Norway trunk without question to use for future wood projects. Would highly recommend to everyone!

Hi Ted,
Thank you so much for the really nice review of Forestwood Tree Service. We really appreciate you commenting on the crew. They do really enjoy what they do and I will pass on your comments for sure. It's worth it knowing our customers are pleased with the work. Thanks for the recommendation and have a wonderful Autumn!
info@ForestwoodTreeService.ca

Jackie
Jackie

Tree Removal

Mike and his team did an amazing job at removing a bunch of smaller trees/box woods i had in my backyard. The whole team was super friendly and the price was fair. I would most definitely recommend this company to anyone i know, and would call them back for any future needs we may have. Thanks guys!

Hi Jackie,
Thanks for the review of Forestwood Tree Service. We really appreciate you taking the time to comment and for the recommendation. It would be a pleasure to work for you again. Enjoy the extra space and have a great day!
info@ForestwoodTreeService.ca

joeamaral49
joeamaral49
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Maple tree cut some branches.also thinlower branches.

Forestwood tree .Great job .Staff were great the price was great and. Very happy with the job. ⁹

Hi Joe,
Thanks for taking the time go give Forestwood Tree Service a review. It was a pleasure working for you.
Enjoy the rest of the Fall Season.

Ciaran Lyne in Mississauga
Ciaran Lyne in Mississauga

Cedar tree removal

Mike and his team removed 1 tree from my backyard and cleaned up afterwards. The team were very easy to deal with and I would certainly recommend.

Thank you for the Forestwood Tree Service Review. We really appreciate you taking the time to submit and the recommendation.
Have a great day!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tree Removal

Mike and his crew came by as scheduled, removed two trees from my backyard and cleaned up everything as promised. Easy peasy.

Mike was great to deal with and even gave me some advice on the surrounding trees in my backyard. Would recommend 100%.

Thank you for providing Forestwood Tree Service with a review. Clean up is very important to us as we believe it important to our customers. Thanks for commenting on that. We also thank you for the 100% recommendation! It was a pleasure working for you.

Frances Anania in Milton
Frances Anania in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Tree removal

Mike and his crew were all very professional, efficient and took all necessary safety precautions in removing a very large tree from our backyard. The team removed the tree with precision not damaging any of the surrounding shrubs and flowers.
We would highly recommend Forestwood Tree Service.

Hi Frances,
Thank you for the review of Forestwood Tree Service. We appreciate you taking the time to do write a review, provide details and for the high recommendation. It was a pleasure working for you! Have a nice long weekend!
www.ForestwoodTreeService.ca

More about Forestwood Tree Service

Award Winning Tree Service with experts that Care!
Our team of arborists will help you keep your trees, shrubs and property beautiful for years!

Tree Removals - Our trained, educated arborists will safely remove trees upon request.
Clean up is our specialty - we will leave your property better than when we arrived!
Read our reviews and solid 10/10 ratings.

We provide expert Tree Services including tree and hedge pruning, Tree removal and stump grinding, Fall Maintenance and planting and fertilizing.

Professional and knowledgeable tree service team available to provide solutions for your residential or commercial property.

Trust the team with the experience. We offer efficient, prompt and dependable service. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service and complete satisfaction.

We are a Family Run local business – we pride ourselves on providing every customer the care they deserve for their property.

Forestwood Tree Service provides expert Tree Care services in Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Burlington, Milton, Oakville, Etobicoke & the GTA

Visit our website to learn more or call us today at (416) 508-1119 for a free estimate! We look forward to working with you!