SG Contracting

General Contractors
Vaughan ON L4K 2G1

Reviews for SG Contracting

Private User reviews Old Toronto, ON

Amazing kitchen renovation job. Would hire them again.

SG Contracting renovated my kitchen that had become outdated. I was hoping to have it done before the new year and the team at SG did not disappoint. Everything was completed on schedule and finished effortlessly before the holidays! The teams communication was great and Soroush helped us choose a stylish tile for our backsplash. Definitely recommending this contractor company to friends and family!

Hi there,

Thank you for this impeccable response! We really enjoyed working with you and look forward to working together again in the future. Enjoy your newly renovated kitchen!

Private User reviews Etobicoke, ON

home bathroom renovation

I recently had SG Contracting renovate my basement bathroom, and I'm very happy with the results. The team's attention to detail was amazing and the project was completed within the agreed timeline. The communication was excellent throughout, and they addressed all my concerns. I love the results! SG Contracting delivered on the job with no hiccups. Highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a bathroom Reno.

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are happy that you love the results and that you are satisfied with the timely completion of your home project. We thank you as well for your recommendations. Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

Private User reviews York, ON

Drywall and bathroom renovation

SG Contracting exceeded my expectations. Their team fixed the drywall in my bedroom that had collapsed from a leak. The process was fast and they cleaned up nicely. They also restored my bathroom tiles which left it feeling new and fresh. I am very happy with their professionalism and reliable service so I am delighted to share the positive results. my bathroom looks very modern now with the new tiles. Soroush was also pleasant to work with, you can tell that he is attentive with details. I highly recommend SG Contracting for any renovations or home improvement needs.

Hi there,

Thank you for your awesome response! We are extremely happy that you are loving the results. We also appreciate the outreach for our contracting services and look forward to working with you again in future endeavours. Enjoy the drywall and bathroom tile restoration!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I recently had the pleasure of working with SG Contracting for my kitchen renovation, and I am thrilled with the results. The entire process was smooth and hassle-free, making it a positive experience from start to finish.

SG Contracting demonstrated a high level of professionalism and expertise throughout the project. The team was punctual, organized, and communicated effectively at every stage. They took the time to understand my vision for the kitchen and provided valuable insights that enhanced the overall design.

The quality of their workmanship exceeded my expectations. The attention to detail and commitment to delivering a top-notch finished product were evident in every aspect of the renovation. From the cabinetry to the flooring, SG Contracting demonstrated a keen eye for design and a dedication to craftsmanship.

One of the standout aspects of working with SG Contracting was their transparency and reliability. They kept me informed about the progress of the project and any unexpected issues were addressed promptly and efficiently. This level of communication and commitment to customer satisfaction set them apart.

In conclusion, I highly recommend SG Contracting for kitchen renovations. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and commitment to customer satisfaction make them a standout choice for anyone looking to transform their kitchen into a functional and aesthetically pleasing space.

Hi there,

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy that you are pleased with the results. We always strive to make our clients happy with their end results. Enjoy your newly renovated kitchen!

0 reviews North York, ON

Basement renovation

I recently had SG Contracting transform our basement, and the experience was fantastic. Their expertise and professionalism were truly impressive. The team was efficient, organized, and attentive to our specific needs. The project was completed on schedule and within budget, which was a big relief. They transformed our basement into a comfortable, stylish space that we now love to spend time in. What sets SG Contracting apart is their customer-focused approach. Soroush patiently addressed our questions and concerns, ensuring we were delighted with the outcome. SG Contracting is the go-to choice for anyone seeking a hassle-free and remarkable basement renovation. Highly recommend!

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful review post regarding your basement Reno. We are glad that you were delighted with the outcome of this project. We also greatly appreciate the recommendations! Enjoy your newly renovated basement!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I recently had the pleasure of working with SG Contracting for a kitchen renovation, and I cannot express enough how thrilled I am with the results. From the initial consultation to the final finishing touches, their team exhibited professionalism, expertise, and a dedication to delivering top-notch service.
The project began with a thorough consultation where they took the time to understand my vision for the kitchen. They offered valuable suggestions and insights while also listening to my preferences. Their ability to combine their design expertise with my ideas truly set them apart.
The execution of the renovation was nothing short of exceptional. The team at SG Contracting was punctual and efficient, ensuring that the project stayed on schedule. They maintained a clean work environment and were mindful of the disruption to our daily routine. Their attention to detail was evident in every aspect of the project, from the custom cabinetry to the choice of materials and finishes.
I can't thank SG Contracting enough for their exceptional work and professionalism. If you are considering a kitchen renovation, I highly recommend their services. SG Contracting's dedication to quality, attention to detail, and their ability to bring your vision to life make them a top choice for any renovation project. Thank you for turning our kitchen into the heart of our home!

Hi there, thank you for your impeccable review! It was a pleasure working with you as well and we sincerely thank you for all of your kind words regarding our work and how the project was handled. We look forward to working with you once again on future projects. Enjoy your newly renovated kitchen!

Sylvia nemanic from Etobicoke
Sylvia nemanic from Etobicoke

Deck, stairs and railings

I was very happy with the end result of my deck, stairs and railings. I found Soroush to be very responsive and listened to what I wanted and then made it happen. Its very functional and it looks good too.
The clean up was great as well.

Hi Sylvia, Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review! We are glad that you are happy with the end results. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your newly renovated deck!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing Bathrooms Renovation

SG was highly recommended by a friend and I couldn't be more pleased with the reno. Soroush, Mo and the crew were so professional, reliable and hard-working. They always cleaned up after the work was done for the day. Soroush was always available for any questions I might have and was very knowledgable in helping me choose the materials. As a result, the bathrooms have been beautifully transformed. I would certainly hire SG again for a kitchen reno.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. We really appreciate the kind words. We are looking forward to working on future projects together.

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy the new Reno's!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

I signed a contract with SG to renovate the kitchen of my apartment. It was a wonderful experience. They are very professional and very clean. Within 1 week, they renovated the kitchen of my apartment like the model I had ordered, with all the details, and at the end of the work, they leaved my apartment after clean up . The experience of working with Soroush is very enjoyable. He is very accurate, organized and professional. If you want to have a professional renovation work, I suggest you contact Soroush.

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to post such a lovely review. We are glad that you are happy with the results. Thank you for putting in a good word regarding the results of our work. Have a wonderful day.

Enjoy the new kitchen renovations!

Bathroom renovation

Hi everyone

If I want to explain simply, I'm surprised
First of all, I would like to say the speed in operation and secondly, the incredible price of your installation compared to their competitors !!!

I don't think you have seen the designs they do anywhere, they are really amazing
I am waiting until next month for the kitchen to be as beautiful as the bathroom.
See you soon. . .

Hi there,

We really appreciate you posting such an amazing review. We take pride in the work that we do and we are happy that you are happy with the job result. We look forward to working with you again soon.

Enjoy the newly renovated bathroom!

More about SG Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.