SG Contracting

Sleepless in Vancouver
Sleepless in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Remodel

SG contracting did an excellent job with a recent remodel, NO LEAKS. Super clean! I had the unusual circumstance of beginning construction right as the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown hit. I was worried that my construction would be significantly impacted, but that didn't happen. They rolled with the punches and adjusted things as necessary to keep the project as on track as possible given the situation. I really appreciated the attention to detail and responsiveness the project coordinator displayed! Any issues that arose were dealt with promptly and fairly. The crew doing the work were fantastic as well - friendly and they do great work. My salon looks awesome and if I get the opportunity to open another location I will absolutely call

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for your kind words. We are glad that we could help, even given the current situation. Always happy to help.

Enjoy the newly remodeled bathroom!

Ellen S.
Ellen S.

Replaced Decks

Soroush was a pleasure to deal with. He was busy last summer so he had helpers do a lot of the job and then Soroush came to finish off the job. When we needed some changes, he was able to make the changes and helped build two decks. Some of the posts and wood is cracking, which hopefully can get fixed/replaced this summer since it has been less than one year. I would recommend this company if you want a deck.

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for the kind words and for this great review. Glad that we were able to help out and work with you on this project. We would be happy to address any issues that you may have.

Hope all is well and that you are enjoying the remodelled decks!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backyard fence

Very nice guys, respectful and cleaned up after work very well. Worked very hard, made rapid progress and we’re really happy with the finished product.

Hi there,

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are glad that you were happy with the results of your finished fence. Hope to work with you in the future.

Enjoy your newly renovated fence!

mb1055 from Toronto
mb1055 from Toronto

Deck replacement

Very clean work. Outstanding quality and service delivered and Professional. I will hire them again for sure. Soroush, Mohammed, Matt and Surin excellent work,

Hi there,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate all of your kind words. Looking forward to working with you again in the future. All the best.

Enjoy your newly renovated composite deck!

Gregg in Toronto
Gregg in Toronto

Deck built on a significant hill/slope

Soroush and his crew were great, things got done quickly, they kept me in the loop and there were minimal bumps in the process.

They were open to my feedback and even though the space was an awkward one to access, they didn't miss a beat.

I had other estimates but Soroush came in with a reasonable price and confidence in the plan and it turned out great.

Hi Gregg,

Thank you for this thoughtful review. We enjoyed working with you and going through the process of building your deck. Our crew had a great experience and look forward to working with you for your future home renovations. Thanks again.

Enjoy your newly renovated deck!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bedroom Renovation

As SG Contracting had great ratings on Homestars, I decided to contact them. Right from our first meeting, Soroush was very professional and courteous. The price quoted was very competitive. The team did an amazing job on our bedrooms, the quality of work was excellent, and they finished on time. I would highly recommend SG Contracting for any home renovations.

Hi there,

Thank you kindly for this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and we appreciate the recommendation. Always glad and happy to help. It would be great to work with you again if you ever have any future renovations in mind. Enjoy the newly renovated bedrooms!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Wall Extension

Needed a wall extended in our living room, Soroush and his staff did a great job and provided really quality work to help us complete our vision for our home.

Would 100% hire them again if the opportunity came up.

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your review and for your kind words! We are glad that you are happy with the results. We look forward to working with you again in the future, given the opportunity. All the best to you and your family. Enjoy the new remodel!

Elin
Elin

Kitchen ceiling potlights, flooring and electrical work

Right from the start I knew Soroush was the contractor I wanted to help with improvements around my recently purchased home. He is a skilled tradesman and I am delighted with all of the work he did for me. I know I drove him crazy with me changing my mind every other day or adding new things that I wanted done, but Soroush was patient with my concerns and handled all my needs.

I had an ugly drop ceiling from the seventies and he updated it to pot lights and under counter lighting. It now looks modern and bigger! Soroush also installed my basement floor and took care of the electrical needs throughout the house. They even vacuumed and cleaned up after the job was done!

Soroush and his team went beyond my expectations and finished the work in good time. Thank you Soroush! It was a pleasure working with you.

You won't regret hiring SG for any of your home improvements. They are true professionals!

Hi Elin,

Thank you kindly for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you as well. We are happy that you like how the improvements on your home turned out. We are looking forward to working with you again on future projects. Thank you again and hope you have a wonderful rest of the year. Enjoy the rest of your holidays and the new home improvements.

All the best,

Soroush

Eric
Eric

Bathroom installed in basement.

SG Contracting added a bathroom to our basement. They worked with us to fit the bathroom in a very constrained space, particularly the low ceiling. They job was completed on time and on budget. We are very happy with the final product.

Hi Eric,

Thank you for this great review! I'm glad that we could help out and that you are happy with the results of the finished product. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Enjoy the new bathroom!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Victorian House Renovation

SG took on a challenging costly project (also saved us thousands) where the team renovated an old 140 year old Victorian 6000 square foot mansion constructing:

7 New Luxury Bathrooms
6 New Kitchenettes
1 Main Kitchen
Rewiring of New Electrical
60+ Potlights

The bathrooms that were constructed exceeded our expectations. Because the house is very old, the house had been warped, and so tiling the bathrooms were exceptionally difficult - however SG came through and delivered excellent results. Considerable attention to detail is evident in the work.

The total project time took 70 days to complete although we were promised a much shorter date. Our earnest expectations for the renovation to be completed was in range of 35-45 days.

Working with SG has overall been a pleasure. Soroush has excellent connections and was able to deliver deals. He is a hard worker and often worked late. Bathrooms & Plumbing seem to be SG's speciality - I would not hesitate to recommend SG to any future home owner or investor looking to renovate their home.

Hi John,

Thank you for the great review, Im glad everything is to your liking. We loved working along side of you, your partners and your designers.

Once again, we would like to apologize for the timeline of the project. As you are aware, halfway through the project, as per your partner’s request, re-wiring the entire house as well as adding three sub-panels and upgrading the main panel was added to the scope of the work, which added about three weeks to the job.

It was a great experience working with you and your team and thank you for your business. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

More about SG Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.