SG Contracting

Fariba
Fariba
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking

I was very impressed with the work that Soroush and his team had done on my home. The price for the job was reasonable and was completed even faster than I had anticipated, with no issues whatsoever. They were always on time and worked very professionally. Will make sure to keep them in mind for future jobs.

Hi Fariba,

It was a pleasure working with you. We thank you for your business and are very glad that you are happy with the work. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for the amazing review!

Ibad
Ibad

Backyard fence

Soroush and his team did an excellent job with the backyard fence in my new home. Extremely satisfied with the work and great customer service!

Hi Ibad,

Thank you so much your review and for your business. It was great working with you. Enjoy the fence and have a great summer as well!

Best regards,

Soroush Gholami Enterprise Inc

Sooren
Sooren
1 review North York, ON

Deck

I was really happy with the way my deck looked after completion of the project that Soroush and his team have done for me. They worked fast and effectively and were very friendly. They kept me informed every step of the way and offered me a great warranty on the material. I will definitely recommend this company to my family and friends. Very pleased with the results of the work. Thank you.

Hi Sooren,

Thank you kindly for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the outcome of the work and appreciate the recommendation. Enjoy the deck!

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Best Contractor I have ever dealt with

My wife and I have projects done on our house every year, and Soroush is by far the best contractor we have ever dealt with. Soroush and his team were very professional, worked very hard, and did an amazing job. We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. Not only did Soroush and his team do a great job, they were very professional, always on time, and kept us informed every step of the way.

Hi Jamie,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate your review and we had a great time working with you. We look forward to working with you in the future. Always happy to help, enjoy the fence!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fence Replacement

The last wind storm did damage to several sections of our fence and damaged some posts. I am very pleased that I contacted Soroush’s team. They were very professional and fast. The job was done in 2 days. Also, they cleaned up after the job was done. Soroush gave us a reasonable price and warranty. I am really happy with the look of the fence. I would highly recommend Soroush Gholami and his team.

Thank you very much. Your review is greatly appreciated and we are glad that you are happy with the results. Enjoy the fence!

Kalpesh
Kalpesh

Backyard fence

Soroush did any excellent job on our backyard fence. He was very professional, friendly and flexible. He was prompt and always communicating so I'd be up to date on the status of the project. The work was completed right away and fast, and within budget. Thank you!

Thank you Kal! It was a pleasure working with you.

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Fence and Gate Replacement

My fence, which had been in the process of falling, finally triped over during a wind storm. I decided to have the whole fence and gate replced.
I contacted Soroush for a estimate and he responded quickly, and gave a fair all-inclusive quote with a good warranty.
The job included replacing my broken gates ,7 posts as well as removing my old fence.
Soroush and his colleagues showed up on the day of the job and did an excellent job, cleaning up after they were done. I'm very happy with the results, and have piece of mind knowing Soroush stands behind his work should I have any issues.

Thank you for the kind words Mo. Glad to hear that you're happy with the results. Enjoy the fence!

More about SG Contracting

SG Contracting in the GTA: Contracting Company specializing in Custom renovation and construction.

Built from the ground up, our team of professional contractors have been working on a set journey, designing and constructing dream homes for clients across the GTA. As a team of proud and committed experts, we strive to build the ultimate package of a dream home, full of future value, comfortability and an array of life experiences. Anything that your personal home needs for improvement is our project mission, as we aim to maintain and build the satisfaction of our clients.