My husband and I hired Triforce Construction to complete a full home renovation including:
- new kitchen
- adding ensuite bathroom
- relocating laundry to upper level
- new stair railing
- new floors, trim, paint throughout
The following is where we feel Triforce excelled:
- Greg and Sean have absolutely exceptional customer service
- They use a software program to track progress and budget and to communicate
- They have an in house designer (Christine) who handles drawings and helps with selections and finishes
- Construction manager, Dave, is hardworking, funny, and very committed to working with homeowners
- With all projects big and small there will always be surprises. Triforce is committed to working through surprises and their focus is on homeowner happiness
- Overall, Triforce cares about their business and homeowners and they are always available and extremely responsive
The following is where we feel Triforce can improve their business:
- Majority of the project went off without a hitch and was on time, however the "final stretch" of finishing touches needs improvement
- As homeowners who have done many renos in the past, we know all large projects will require touch ups. We feel the touch up phase was too long and we continue to find areas where touch ups are required
- With Triforce growing their business quickly, we noticed that sometimes the sub trades did not have high quality finishes and the construction manager wasn't able to be on site daily to inspect and monitor the sub trades.
In summary, Triforce was great to work with and our home turned out nice and we're happy. However, I encourage Triforce to plan for better finishes and less touch ups on future projects.
- Approximate cost of services:
- Company Response
We pulled through. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on this large scale project together!