Rick's Tile Installation

Instagram
Tile & Stone Contractors
Rick's Tile Installation

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Rick's Tile Installation

Alex in Oakville
Alex in Oakville

Powder Room Renovation

We had a positive experience working with Rick. From our first interaction he was professional and explained the work and timelines in detail. He came at the scheduled date and time and continued to come on time every day. Rick was very friendly and listened to our thoughts and ideas with care while being able to offer expert advise. At the end Rick made sure everything was clean and stayed true to his quote. I recommend Rick to anyone looking for an honest and hard working professional for a tile project or bathroom renovation.

Thank you for your kind words, it was my pleasure working with you and I look forward to helping you out with another project in the future.

Jennifer
Jennifer
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great Experience!

Rick was amazing. He responded promptly to all my inquiries, showed up on time, completed the work as promised, and cleaned up perfectly. I've had many contractors come through for various renovations but this was by far the best, most professional, and perfectly done job. Thank you!!

Thank you for your stellar review, I appreciate that you enjoyed your experience with me working on your house. It's alway nice to hear that I have made a good impression on someone.

Jaya in Toronto
Jaya in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Herringbone kitchen backsplash

Rick did an excellent job installing our kitchen backsplash in herringbone pattern for a reasonable price. He was also available within a few weeks. I was afraid, as I chose herringbone pattern,it turned out great. Highly recommend him. Thank you Rick for doing such an amazing job!

Thank you for your kind words, I'm great full that you chose me to do your backsplash. I'm looking forward to working with you again.

Linda McMahon in Oakville
Linda McMahon in Oakville

Kitchen and Laundry Room Renovation

Rick is a professional tiler whose work is exceptional! He works efficiently and very neatly. We are very pleased with the kitchen and laundry room backsplashes that Rick installed. We highly recommend Rick, and would definitely use him again for future tiling projects.

Thank you for leaving me such a great review, I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm delighted that you are pleased with both of your backsplashes, I look forward to working with you again on your next project.

acastaldo
acastaldo

Bathroom reno

Rick did exceptional work on our bathroom reno.
Rick explained to me in great detail his method of install and made us feel confident about his work.
He finished on time, was very clean, had all the proper tools and equipment for a professional install. We are so impressed by his work we have hired him for our next project.
Much appreciated!

Thank you, I'm very grateful that you are happy with the work I have done. I am also looking forward to working on your next project.

Gavin
Gavin

Tiling for new kitchen backsplash

Rick’s Tile did an excellent job replacing my old kitchen backsplash drywall and installing new subway tile. Very methodical, punctual, great attention to detail, and carefully cleaned up. I highly recommend Rick’s Tile for your tiling needs.

I absolutely appreciate your kind review, and will be looking forward to helping you out with your next project.

Ashley in Toronto
Ashley in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

Rick did a fantastic job removing my old backsplash, and replacing with new subway tile. He was quick, clean & efficient! Will gladly recommend him to to friends and family!

Thank you for choosing me to work on your project, thank you for this review it's much appreciated. I look forward to helping you out with your next project in the future.

Tiffany  from East York
Tiffany from East York
2 reviews Milton, ON

Herringbone Entry way + Powder Room

Rick does fantastic work. He is meticulous, hard working and his results are proof of this. He did herringbone tile for our entry way and powder room and it turned out better than we had hoped for. His work is exceptional and I would highly recommend Rick’s services to anyone looking to hire a skilled expert who delivers a quality product.

Thank you for leaving me this stellar review, it was my pleasure to be able to help you with your project. I look forward to helping you out with your next project.

michelle
michelle

Amazing job on our kitchen backsplash

Rick did an amazing job on the installation of our new kitchen backsplash, it exceeds our expectations!

We are already planning our next project and we definitely hire Rick again. He is very professional and knowledgeable, we highly recommend him.

Thank you for leaving me a review, I'm happy that you are enjoying your backsplash. I look forward to helping you out with your next project.

Main Floor, Kitchen, Bathroom and Foyer

Rick was recommended to us from our tile store. Ours was a relatively large job. Removing the old tile from the main floor foyer, bathroom, and kitchen and replacing it with new ceramic tile. Rick was very upfront with what he did and didn't do, which initially made us hesitate. We are an older couple, so we had to find someone to move the appliances. And due to the tile being a different height when the job was done, we had to find someone to fix the baseboard, rehang the doors, etc. But Rick let us know this from the start. He did a great job on the tile. There were a couple of minor things that we wanted him to fix after the job was complete, and he did not hesitate to do so. He is a professional and takes great pride in his work.

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it. It was my pleasure to be able to help you out with your project.