Rick's Tile Installation

Rick's Tile Installation

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Rick's Tile Installation

Main Floor, Kitchen, Bathroom and Foyer

Rick was recommended to us from our tile store. Ours was a relatively large job. Removing the old tile from the main floor foyer, bathroom, and kitchen and replacing it with new ceramic tile. Rick was very upfront with what he did and didn't do, which initially made us hesitate. We are an older couple, so we had to find someone to move the appliances. And due to the tile being a different height when the job was done, we had to find someone to fix the baseboard, rehang the doors, etc. But Rick let us know this from the start. He did a great job on the tile. There were a couple of minor things that we wanted him to fix after the job was complete, and he did not hesitate to do so. He is a professional and takes great pride in his work.

Oakville Condo Kitchen
Oakville Condo Kitchen

Kitchen tile to replace water damaged hardwood

Recommended by our tile store, Rick assessed the job quickly and professionally, gave a reasonable quote, and after a 2-3 month wait for Covid to subside so our condo could allow contractors on site, he gave up two days of vacation to do the job. He arrived on time, was meticulous in removing the water-damaged hardwood, re-setting the kitchen counter supports, and installing the porcelain tile with precision. His work ethic was above and beyond expectation and he finished early leaving no mess. We were impressed. Thanks Rick.

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate the opportunity in helping you out with your project. I hope to work with you in the future .

Shaun in Milton
Shaun in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Backsplash

What a great job Rick did for us and our backsplash he was very clean and professional we are extremely happy with his work and his help in picking our tiles and pattern. Highly recommend him for any and all tile work.

Thank you for the great review, I appreciate the hospitality that you gave us while we were there. I will be more than happy to help you out with any other project you have.

Rich in Toronto
Rich in Toronto

Fantastic job on kitchen backsplash

Rick did a fantastic job on the kitchen back splash. Very friendly, hard working and clean. I would definitely use him again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him. Thanks Rick!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to help you out and beautifying your kitchen.

Fawad
Fawad

Bathroom Reno

Ricks craftsmanship is like artwork. He takes pride in his work. Very professional and polite and easy to work with. We had him renovate our laundry room and two of our bathrooms for which he did really good work. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to refresh any room that requires tile or drywall or general renovations.

Thank you for your kind words, it's always a pleasure working with you on your projects.

ingridhaberer
ingridhaberer

kitchen floor installation

Rick removed our very old kitchen linoleum and installed new porcelain tiles. He did a fantastic job, was very timely, and so easy to communicate with. We highly recommend Rick!

Thank you for your kind words, I appreciate that you liked my work. I look forward to helping you out with a future project.

Joe
Joe

Kitchen backsplash

Very satisfied with Rick’s work. He arrived on time both days. We spoke as he wanted to be sure how I wanted the tiles installed. He is a hard worker and diligent. Cleaned up after he was done.
I would definitely recommend Rick.

Thank you for taking the time to write me this amazing review. I appreciate your kind words, I look forward to helping you out with another project in the future

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Kitchen Backsplash

Rick did a great job putting in our bevelled subway tiles in our kitchen!
He was professional during the whole process from quote to finish. He has lots of experience. He responded quickly to texts and completed the project on time. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it, I will be looking forward to helping you out on your next project.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Powder Room/Kitchen tile update

We had Rick lay porcelain tile in our powder room and kitchen. He was knowledgeable, reliable, prompt, and efficient throughout the entire process. Rick puts extra effort in to ensure customer satisfaction!

Thank you for the review, I was happy to help you with your project.

Ammar
Ammar

Great service and Great work

Rick was easy to work with. Very communicative and easy to get a hold of. Worked with us on our kitchen and laundry room Backsplash. Gets a great discount at Tile Depot too. Work was clean, minimal disruption. We would highly recommend him on anyone's next tile project.

The only knock or FYI is: You got to buy and pickup the materials yourself. Not a big deal though.

Thank you for the review, I was great full for the opportunity to help you out with your project. I look forward to helping you with another project in the future.