Rick's Tile Installation

Reviews for Rick's Tile Installation

Rick White from Oakville
Rick White from Oakville

Main floor tile replacement

After 30 years we decided that the 550 sq. ft. of tile in the halls, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room and closets would be replaced with porcelain tile. It was our lucky day that we found Rick"s Tile Installation. Rick gave us a reasonable quote, explained the process and gave us a time line for the project. The work was completed on time, on budget and looks outstanding. Rick's work ethic is superior and its quite obvious that he prides himself on doing a good job. Two touches that we found professional was that he sealed off all none work areas with sheeting to keep the dust down and that he erects a tent in the driveway to do his cuts. Both gestures show that he respects the homeowner's property.

Thank you for your great review, it was my pleasure to be able to help you with your project. I look forward to working with you again on your next project.

Claire
Claire

Great experience!

Rick was very easy to work with. On time, honest, and he did a really nice job on a herringbone pattern floor tile. His price was the best around too, so it made the whole experience seamless. Defitintely recommend !

Thank you for the kind words , I'm very grateful that you and your family enjoyed the whole experience. I hope to work to work with you again in the future.

David
David
4 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom tile floor installation

My kids bathroom desperately needed the floor to be upgraded from the run-of-the-mill builders grade tile that was originally installed. I got several quotes from tile installation companies in Halton region. The best quote and reviews came from Rick. So I called him up and he came by and gave me an estimate that was extremely reasonable compared to others others that I had researched. When I went to go buy the tile it seems everybody in the tile store knew Rick. He demoed the old floor and was neat in cleaning up afterwards. He is full of ideas and is great to bounce ideas around how to install new tile, transition pieces, etc. In all he is a good professional down-to-earth guy who stands by his work. I will be calling him again for my next tile project.

I highly highly recommend calling Rick for your tile installation jobs.

Thank you so much for your kind words, I appreciate that you enjoyed the whole process. I look forward to working with you again.

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Kitchen backsplash

We got a new tile backsplash installed in our kitchen. Rick was great to work with. He was responsive, did great work and gave us good advice on what type of tile and grout to get. We would recommend him for any future tile work.

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm happy you like your backsplash. I would gladly work with you again.

Kevin in Elora
Kevin in Elora
0 reviews Acton, ON

Simply Outstanding

We had Rick in to install our kitchen backsplash and we absolutely could not be happier with the work he did. Everything about Rick and his approach to his craft is 100% professional right from the first time we spoke over the phone all the way through to the end of the job.

Rick showed up on time both days, ready to get to work but still taking the time to get to know his client. Before he started, he laid down a runner from the front door to the kitchen and covered all of the countertops - he doesn't want anything to get accidentally damaged any more than you do. Rick takes the time to explain what he is doing and why he is doing it and also provides ideas or solutions if there is anything he notices that may enhance the finished product. And by the way, Rick doesn't like to waste tile - if there are cuts that can be re-used he'll try his hardest to do so without jeopardizing quality. He treats the job like it is his own and wasted tile means wasted money and nobody wants that!

It can be hit and miss sometimes in hiring contractors or specialists so if you need to know who's the right choice for your tile installation needs, it's Rick. His work is simply outstanding.

Rick, whenever our next tile installation need comes around we'll definitely be contacting you.

I'm totally speechless.......it took me a good 20 minutes to overcome the shock factor from this outstanding review.
It took me a full hour to be able to think of a response that was equally as sensational.
Not only was Kevin and his family supper nice they were very hospitable. When it came to the work itself Kevin was prepared, all the materials were there and ready for installation. Which made the job that much easier for me.
Aside from the work, I brought my son with me as a helper but he ended up being entertained by Kevin's youngest son playing video games. That was something that no one has to do but Kevin and his family went that extra step to make my son feel comfortable and at home.
I am very thankful and great full, thank you Kevin

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Glass Tile Backsplash

We are so happy with Rick's installation of our glass tile backsplash. We knew that glass tile would not be easy to work with and our tile also has a wavy pattern to it. But wow! The cuts are perfect and it looks amazing. Rick is very professional and replies promptly. He's very conscious about not leaving a mess. He kept us in the loop every step of the way to ensure we were happy with his work.

I'm absolutely happy that I could help you with your backsplash. I appreciate your more than kind words about myself and the work I was able to do for you.

Brent
Brent

WOW!! Rick’s Tile is the best!

From start to finish Rick was completely professional and courteous. We were always in the know as to what was going on with our tile job. If your so lucky to work with Rick on your job, I’m sure complete satisfaction is the least you would say, but more likely it would be WOW!

I am truly great full and delighted for you taking the time to write me an outstanding review. From day one that I arrived to start your project, you were prepared and hospitable. I'm extremely happy that you guys love the final out come, and I'm looking forward to helping you out with your next project.

Brigitte in Toronto
Brigitte in Toronto

Kitchen Herringbone Backsplash

We hired Rick for the final touch on our new kitchen and he exceeded expectations. He was friendly, had great communication, and was punctual. He did an amazing job and was very clean. Everything turned out incredible!

Thank you for your great review, I'm super happy that you guys love the backsplash. And I look forward to helping you in the future with any other projects that you may have.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Kitchen backsplash & front entrance tile

Rick did an outstanding job installing Our kitchen backsplash and front entrance tile. He is very responsive, professional and paid close attention to detail in his work. We are very happy with the end result and highly recommend him.

Thank you so much, the pleasure was all mine. Working for you and your husband was great, you guys were easy to work for and very hospitable.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Tile

We are currently remodelling the guts of our home and we needed someone to place our kitchen tile. Rick responded quickly, provided service quickly was thorough and cleaned up after himself.

Thank you for the great review, I'm glad I could help you out with your kitchen. All the best