Rick's Tile Installation

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Rick's Tile Installation

Yashpal
Yashpal

Kitchen floor tiles, kitchen backsplash, and entryway floor tiles

I wanted to change the 8x8 tiles to 12x24 porcelain tiles on the floor, and replace the backsplash with a subway mosaic tiles. From the beginning, Rick gave honest feedback and ideas on tackling this work. Price was reasonable as well compared to other contractors. Rick was on time throughout the project which was about 5 days of work. The house was kept tidy, organized, and in safe hands. Rick also went above and beyond to get the job done, and also gave a recommendation of a contractor for my other needs. I would definitely give out contracts to Rick in future again.

Thank you, the pleasure was all mine, I'm absolutely happy that you are content with my work and that you will be able to enjoy it for years to come.

Kitchen backsplash

Rick showed up on time and worked very hard the entire day. He was good to talk with, very professional and detailed oriented. He really enjoys his work and takes pride in doing a great job, which he did! Very happy we found Rick. We would recommend him to anyone and will call him back for future work.

Thank you for your kind words, the pleasure was all mine to be able to help you with your backsplash. I would look forward to doing another project in the future for you.

Rakesh in Mississauga
Rakesh in Mississauga

Backsplash installation

Rick installed backsplash in my home and I am extremely pleased with the excellent job he did. Rick is meticulous, punctual, responsive, friendly, honest and courteous. I am glad to give him a 10 star review here and I highly recommend Rick to anyone looking to hire someone for a project.

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm just happy that you are satisfied with my work. I look forward to helping you with another project in the future.

MD
MD

Full Bathroom Reno

Bathroom looks stunning! Absolutely pleased with Ricki's quality of work and the finished project!
Ricki is meticulous in his work and is very conscientious in ensuring his clients satisfaction. He will make suggestions, provide options and advise the best way. He has a well round of experience, not just in the amazing tiling work he does!
This was a full bathroom gut - removal right to the bare concrete walls to floor joists. Ricki demo'd, sistered joists (to ensure leveled floor), framed walls and stand-up shower (tub to stand-up conversion) drywalled, plastered, waterproofed, framed door and window, painted, tiled (shower, blacksplash and floor) and installed all bathroom accessories; shower glass door, vanity, toliet, lighting etc..
The jobsite was always protected from all other parts of the house and left clean on a daily basis.
Ricki is very personable, reliable and was super easy to work with. He was always on time and wasn't taking on multiple projects at once. He gave us a deadline and met the timeframe - completion in 2 weeks.
I was so happy with tiling perfection and ability to stagger so well, I decided to also have our kitchen backsplash done. We are very pleased with the outcome of both projects. Pricing was competitive and fair - I would definately call on Ricki again - Highly recommended!!

It was a great pleasure working for you, thank you so much for your kind words. My goal is that my clients are 100% satisfied with my work. I am extremely happy that you are satisfied and happy with my work.

kitchen backsplash

Rick installed our new backsplash in our home in June 2018. Rick was very thorough and competent in his work. He give us very reasonable estimate and explained to us how he can complete work professionally to have better quality. We were thinking to remove old kitchen wall tiles and install new one on the old drywall. He took time to explain problems can caused in the long run and ultimately comprising the quality. Rick is a very knowledgeable man with ground-to-earth type of skilled personality.

He was very punctual on arriving on time and completed the job within the time promised. It was his objective to make minimal waste and no direct/indirect damage to our furniture and belongings. He covered our most furniture and big items to avoid dust damage. Every day, before leaving our home , he cleaned floor himself.

After 3 months, we had some crack in grout and we called him. He was at our place next day and fixed problem without any problem.

I will not hesitate to recommend him for any quality work. Rick knows how to complete work with customer 100% satisfaction.

Thank you for your kind words. Nothing makes me happier than to be sure that you are satisfied with my work. I look forward to working on another project in the future.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Excellent Work

We had the tiles selected and Rick tiled the entry way area, front bathroom and closet, along with a kitchen back splash, and a second floor bathroom. The workmanship was excellent, he arrived on time, and completed the project on time. We look forward to using his services again in the future on another bathroom.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project, i appreciate that you were organized and knew exactly what you wanted, which made the job so much easier.
I look forward to helping you on any future projects.

Andrew
Andrew

Powder Room Tiling

Rick did a very good job of installing new subway tile on the walls and mosaic marble tile on the floor of our powder room. He completed the work over a couple days and ensured as little disruption as possible. He was always open to receiving feedback throughout the process and really showed that he wanted to do make us happy. Additionally, we had some plumbing work done before he came in, so he had to patch the walls with new drywall/ cement board before installing the tiles, which we did no problem.

We would definitely recommend Rick to anyone else needing a tiler.

Thank you Andrew for you great review, I'm happy you like the tile installation that I have done for you. I'm looking forward to doing some more projects for you.

Helen and Dave in Oakville
Helen and Dave in Oakville

Tile Front Porch and Stairs

Rick did an exceptional job re-tiling our front porch and stairs. He is a perfectionist. He has a strong work ethic (started early, stayed late, completed the job ahead of agreed time). We are extremely happy with the finished results. We wouldn't hesitate to call him again, and highly recommend him.

Thank you Helen and Dave for you kind words, my goal was to be able to make you happy with the final product. And I look forward to helping you on another project.

Front Steps - Tile Job

Rick did an excellent job. He arrived at agreed time, and finished ahead of schedule. Pleasant and polite. A true craftsman. Lots of compliments from the neighbors. We will can Rick again for our next tile job.

Thank you so much for your kind words, my my goal was and is to make my costumers happy with my final product. And I'm extremely happy that you like my work. I would also have the pleasure of doing another project with you.