Appliance Aid

Richmond Hill ON L4B 3M5

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Appliance Aid

Great service

Showed up on time, professional and knew exactly how to fix the unit. Great advice and I'd recommend to anyone

M Durette from Etobicoke
M Durette from Etobicoke

Frigidaire Refrigerator

Fuad answered our call quickly late Sunday afternoon. After my husband gave him the symptoms Fuad knew what the problem might be. He made and appointment for the next morning, arrived on time and proceeded to diagnose and explain the problem. He was efficient, meticulous, knowledgeable and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him and I will definitely call him if I need an appliance fixed. Thank you Fuad

Thank you for such a great review πŸ™

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Professional and quick

They were fast, polite, professional, and were able to come on a Saturday which was necessary for me. They resolved the issue quickly and easily. I will definitely be calling them in the future when needed and will recommend to friends

Fixing fridge water filter

Unparalleled customer service and excellent communication every step of the way! Thank you so much Fuad!

Most welcome and thank you for a great review πŸ™

Gary
Gary

Efficient

Needed a dryer repair. They replied quickly to all my emails. Did what they said they would do and completed the repair in a timely manner. Good communication. Reliable. Would use them again.

Oven glass repair

Fuad was easy to communicate with, efficient and straightforward. He tracked down the particular part I needed, notified me when it was in and set up a time to install. Affordable, quick and easy. Thanks Fuad!

Tgank you for a great review πŸ™

Madden
Madden
19 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Dryer Repair

From first contact Fuad was polite and responsive. He came quickly, diagnosed correctly and worked hard to get the parts needed, which for a 25 year old unit, is getting harder to do. Long story short, we now have a wonderful piece of equipment working like a top again, as it has since 1996, thanks to Appliance Aid. Fuad was honest about pricing and warranties his work, you can trust him and this company. It also means we do not have to buy a new unit as they are all garbage these days.

1 review Pickering, ON

Fantastic Service

Dishwasher repair was required for busy family. Within 10 mins of the inquiry , Fuad responded an appointment was set. Upon assessment he knew the issue and replacement part. Full discussion on parts , labour and installation was disclosed in advance. Paramount to the great service provided, i completed enjoyed our time with this great appliance technician. I wouldnt hesitate to contact Fuad in the future

Mike
Mike

Dishwasher Repair

Hired Fuad after my dishwasher stopped working. I called the manufacturer for service, but their repair person wasn't available until the following week and they couldn't guarantee their person would have the part on them. So I spoke with Appliance Aid instead, they immediately diagnosed the issue by phone and ordered the part in advance in case it had to be replaced. They also were able to come out sooner, and were cheaper, than the manufacturer. Fuad was great to deal with, came at the scheduled time, and fixed the issue as soon as the part came in.

Thank you for the great review !!!

eddLEPkn8S6cZrb
eddLEPkn8S6cZrb

LG Fridge

After my regular guy told me he wouldn't work on LG fridges because they are too much trouble and another company recommended by LG said it would take a week to get someone, I looked on Homestars and found Fuad. So on a Sunday afternoon desperate that my fridge filled with food was going down fast, he answered the phone and came the next morning. And when he came he quickly sussed out the problem and gave the me the best scenario to fix it. I gave him the go ahead and he proceeded. Now I have a working fridge again! I will say it wasn't cheap, but it was professional and timely and I won't hesitate to call him again. Good work sir!

More about Appliance Aid

We repair all makes and models of home appliances . Warranty on parts and labor . No service call fee with every repair . We use only facture certified parts .