Penguin Condos

Reviews for Penguin Condos

Iffat in Toronto
Iffat in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation and Floor Tiles

For the most part, I'm really happy with the work that was done, and the project manager made sure all of the work was done accurately and correctly. The reason I didn't give 5 stars for overall satisfaction is because there were delays in getting my kitchen cabinets.

My kitchen looks great, I love it.

Thanks for the review Iffat, and again sorry about the cabinet delay in this case. Sometimes we are at the mercy of our suppliers. Generally every thing is well-timed and flows smoothly, but occasionally there may be a hiccup on a certain product or colour or with a incorrect shipment, and this affects not just us but competitors and home builders as well. Glad you love the finished product. Enjoy!

More about Penguin Condos

Penguin condo-reno prides itself on being one of the best specialist renovation companies in the GTA. We put our well-regarded expertise in planning, designing and building exquisite spaces within challenging spaces to excellent use, offering our clients high-end Condo Renovations at a fair price. Our experience in dealing with many ...
Looking for Condominium Renovations pros in North York?