Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M8Y 1Y5

Reviews for Tony's Restoration

Floor renovation

I decided to hired Tony's Restoration company to restore my condo floor after reading all the great reviews in his website. If there's a 10 starts scoring, Tony's deserves them all! I am extremely pleased with Tony and his crews. They are professional, friendly and had provided great recommendations in all aspects of ny flooring replacement. They completed the job on time as promised. Their pricing is very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Tony's Restoration to my family, friends and anyone who is planning to have their home flooring done.

Asheef
Asheef

Flat Roof

Tony was great and easy to deal with. He discussed repair and replacement options with me, addressed my many questions and made recommendations based on his experience. Thank you Tony!

Rahul
Rahul

Great quality and excellent service

Tony was professional in his work but at the same time was very helpful and transparent in communicating what he was planning to do. He also made some vital suggestions.
Finished about 480 sq ft in 2 days with laminate installation and baseboards.

Kanch from Richmond Hill
Kanch from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Laminate Flooring

We hired Tony and his team to replace the flooring in our condo. We were in a rush as we wanted to sell our condo.
Tony's team did an excellent job replacing our flooring! They finished the entire job within a week and went above and beyond to move our furniture and clean up after the job was complete!
I will be contacting Tony to help us with our new home and I will recommend Tony's Restoration to all my family and friends!

thank you very much, it was great working with you

John Van Berkum in Scugog
John Van Berkum in Scugog
2 reviews Caesarea, ON

Hardwood floors

Needed hardwood floors installed, wanted done professionally, fast quote and prompt service. Floor looks great and happy to use again !

thank you it was great working with you.

647 633 9376

Polished marble

Amazing quality work! Fair on the price and would reccomend to anybody who wants their tiles restored. Removed scratches on the floor and made it look better then when it was newly installed!

647 633 9376

More about Tony's Restoration

Welcome to Tony's Restoration. We offer a wide variety of services for Roofing, Countertops, Floor Laying & Refinishing.

Our services are: Roofing Shingles, Flat Roofs, Soffits, Fascia, Eavestroughs, and Aluminum Siding Installation.

Countertops - Installation including grout / sealing: for marble, tiles, granite, natural stone and terrazzo.

Concrete Flooring - Polishing and Refinishing services.

Floor Laying & Refinishing - Grinding, polishing, wash & seal, and installing.

We offer onsite appointments and free estimates.

We will be following all the health and safety protocals for Covid 19 by wearing masks, social distancing and having hand sanitizer handy. Customers needs come first so if you feel more comfortable letting me come onsite and take some measurements, you don't have to be present for that.