Nordik Windows And Doors

Pat b from Toronto
Pat b from Toronto

Windows and Front Door Install

STAY AWAY FROM NORDIK!!
Six windows and front door ordered in April 2021. Windows installed (3 in basement) July 2021, 4th window in basement installed September 2021. All four were ordered and should have been installed at the same time but the 4th window wasnt ready on time due to whatever excuse Nordik dreamed up. When Nordik did install the 4th window in the basement one of the screens was torn but nobody bothered to tell me until Nordik phoned me to advise someone was coming to install a new screen! The4 window job was finally completed in September 2021--6 months later.
Next came the door installation..more incompetence from Nordik. The
frame was covered in vinyl the same colour as the door--I wanted my door frame the same colour as the rest of the frame had been NOT the colour of the door but when I asked CHRIS (salesman) his reply was (that is the way Nordik does it...in other words it is not what the customer wants but the cheap way. After the door was installed I noticed a draft at the entire base of the door so once again I called Nordik. the sent
someone out to service the problem--he put a bead of caulk at the base of the frame which did NOT work--draft still there. Today they sent install manager who claims weatherstripping has to be moved down to cover space where air is getting in and claims NO DAMAGE will result from such a repair. I believe paint (exterior and interior) will be damaged but install manager claims door will be replaced if paint is damaged!! I do not
believe this for one minute as Nordik could care less about customer satisfaction. They are sending another person from service to look at the door draft but I have zero confidence that this will be fixed.
I changed 6 windows and a door with Nordik due to drafts and now the new door is drafty (the previous door was NOT drafty) .
Once Nordik gets the money they could care less about customers. Their guarantee isnt worth the paper it is written on. They bought out at least two decent companies in hopes of getting a monopoly in this business, no doubt.
I regret giving them my business and will not recommend them to anyone.

Hi Pat, we're sorry to hear about your experience so far and hope we can turn it around for you. We are aware and acknowledge your concern with the draft at the base of your door, confirmed by our Installation Manager, and our Service Department will be scheduling a follow up appointment at a convenient date and time for you.

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto
1 review Bolton, ON

Front Door Entry

Waited a long time for the door to arrive as a result of delays brought on by COVID, but happy it’s finally in! Converted a double door entry into a larger single door with two side lights and couldn’t be happier. The entry is so much brighter. The installers did a wonderful job installing it on January 11, arguably the coldest day of the year so far… ***** 5 Stars to the install team*****. Thank you Nordik!!

Hello Angelo, the new door looks great! Thank you for sharing your feedback about the team who performed your installation, we complete installations year round in any weather!

David M
David M

Window and Door Project in the Guild

I am replacing all the windows and a patio door. I got 4 quotes and decided to go with Nordik. Nordik window and door sales rep Andrew J, delivered on all cylinders. Product knowledge, trustworthy sales pitch, no made up numbers approach and asked a lot of question to help me pick the right product for my home. It was a home owner to home owner conversation. He is an industry professional that speaks no ill of the competition and have vast knowledge of the market situation and their business. I did my home work as a consumer and I had many questions and concerns. Andrew resolved a lot if not all of them during our consultation and follow up. Awesome guy to work with. Nordik is fortunate to have him on their team.

Thank you David! We are looking forward to following through on the expectations Andrew set and are confident you will be beyond pleased with the end results. See you soon!

1 review Georgina, ON

Replaced all windows and patio doors

Overall very please with the product. The installers were great and very professional. Only one mistake, that I and the sales man never caught on the work order. We both realized it was a mistake and it’s going to be rectified. Very happy with the product and service.

Hey, thanks for the great review! Sorry to hear it wasn't perfect but we are looking forward to making the necessary corrections for you. Take care!

Claire in Toronto
Claire in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

New Patio Door and Window

I was double booked with another customer for the install. I had already scheduled something else for the afternoon, but so did the other customer. When I heard how badly the other customer behaved, I agreed to reschedule my afternoon as I felt sorry for the installers. The install was very professional and wonderfully done. Scott and Misha were a pleasure to work with.

Hi Claire, thank you very much for both your kind words and your patience and flexibility with respect to your installation date and time, this is all very much appreciated. We hope you love your new window and patio door and hope you would consider us again for any future window or door replacement projects.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window replacement

We ordered some windows for replacement 2 small basement windows and a smaller crack out window for the living room going with Nordik windows was not a good idea we got the quote in august were told we had an install date in December when they didn’t even have the windows and now just had them installed in January the price was way too high for what we got wouldn’t refund the $600 deposit because we signed a contract I didn’t know it was a contract at the time I thought it was just a purchase agreement the installers were fairly good but the install could have been better and the quality of the windows could have been better but the Nordik company itself is horrible and wouldn’t recommend them to anyone I would definetly find someone else

Thank you for letting us know about your experience, we apologize if you are not satisfied with the installation work. Please, if there is work outstanding or work not done to your satisfaction please let our service department know so we can schedule any required outstanding or repairs. We stand by our products and installations 100%.

Melanie in Mississauga
Melanie in Mississauga
1 review Ajax, ON

New front doors installed

During these times of limited suppliers, installers etc. this company reached out with emails explaining the delays to me, which was appreciated. I was not really in a rush to replace my doors, but by letting me know that they cared enough in this “try and find another one any faster” society, they really made me feel like I was a valued customer. The installer that put in my new front doors was excellent. His expertise made for an efficient install and an overall fantastic experience.

Hi Melanie, thank you very much for your review of the product and service receive from Nordik Windows and Doors. We are so pleased to hear that the installation of your beautiful new fiberglass entry doors went smoothly and hope you are loving the finished product. We very much appreciate your patience and understanding during the manufacturing process which we acknowledge went beyond the originally estimated timeframe. We again hope the finished product is considered well worth the wait.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great Window Installation

Great quick installation. Thorough job and the windows look great! The installer took the time to go through the whole process. He answered all of my questions and even gave me tips about my other windows.

Thanks for the great review, we're pleased to see the installer was able to answer all of your questions. Enjoy the new windows!

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto

Replacement windows

We have been waiting for almost a year to have some Windows replaced. The installer broke 3 in the spring when installing 5 and we had to order more and have had nothing but the run around. Now they are off til Jan. 3. We contacted the manufacturer directly and the 7 Windows were ready Dec 10 for pick up but we still have not heard from Nordik

Hello Lorraine, we apologize for the delays in completing your warranty work. To date we have not received the replacement windows from the manufacturer and we are working with them to obtain accurate ETAs so that we can schedule the re-installation work. We look forward to completing this as soon as possible for you.

Edith
Edith

patio door

1. Order date 27 May 2021
2. Installation was advised to be December 10 2021 but it was NOT. Nobody came. It was installed 3 days later.
3. The door that was installed is not the door that I saw once in your showroom. It is smaller and the workers had to spray a lot of foam in the gaps and cover it with wide plastic panels. .. The screen door is very flimsy and probably will not last very long. A heavier person might not be able to go through the door! .... How can you justify such a shabby product for a high price of $2.245.00? I will inform our Corporation office.

Edith we apologize for having to reschedule your installation due to complications at a previous job site, we understand how frustrating this can be. The patio door installed at your home is the one on your contract, we do sell and install multiple styles of patio door and cannot know which one you are referring to in the showroom. We stand behind all of our products and installations with our 25-Year warranty, if you have a concern that needs to be addressed please contact our service department so they can address your concerns.

More about Nordik Windows And Doors

For over 35 years, Nordik Windows and it's partner companies have been providing the complete customer experience - we manufacture, we install, we service and we back up everything we do with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.

We Manufacture.
We Sell.
We Install.
We Service.
We are one of Canada's largest and fastest growing window and door replacement companies because we provide a complete, worry-free experience.