Xinbo Roofing

Toronto ON M1V 1Y1

Xinbo Roofing

Reviews for Xinbo Roofing

ROOFING Service/ Drainage

Wow!! I was very impressed by the workmanship ..neighbours across the street were using them on their homes so I decided to give them a try..the time was scheduled they came on time they cleaned up when they were done and I was really satisfied, very punctual very professional they got back to me on time when I call them on the phone.. I had other projects around the house and they came and gave me advice of what to be done in the future… windstorm a few weeks ago I called them they were busy but they made time to come out of there busy schedule to go on my roof to make sure everything was OK ..I was extremely impressed and satisfied that they prioritize my request.

Thank you very much for your review. It is our pleasure to work with you. Thank you again for your business and support. Stay safe!!!!

Louseb in Toronto
Louseb in Toronto

Just one of those roofers you wish you never hired

This is a family-run business with their young children running the marketing side because they can speak English. They replaced the shingles of half of the main roof, except a small dormer which they claimed was considered a shed although it was part of the main roof. They said that according to their standard anything that is not at roof level is not considered roof. No amount of reasons and explanations would work because the one who makes decision is the father who does not speak or understand English and the children are just so afraid of him. Also, after receiving the payment they have left me with a copy of the invoice and not the original probably thinking that it will lessen the chances of complaints being filed against them.

Hi, there.
We are indeed a family business, and my brother and I are already 21-year-old adults instead of young children as you said (young children are 6-8 years old). The dormer you mentioned, I already asked you before I give out quote, and also in advance if there is anything else besides the main roof? You answered no, only the main roof. And my quote does not include it. So we don't have enough shingles for it. We will learn from this case and better solve problems for customers and communicate with them. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by misunderstanding each other. By the way, our workmanship is no problem, just there are communication problems.

Thank you for your review!

Roof

Was comparing quotes and came across xinbo roofing. Everything was done very fast and I didn't even had to show up at job site. They took care everything and great price. They started at 8am and finished by 2pm. I would definitely use them for my next property.

Thank you!
We are looking forward to serving you again!!

0 reviews King City, ON

Amazing Company

We were in desperate need of a new roof, eavestrough and fascia. Called Xinbo and they arrived within half an hour for a quote. After accepting the quote, they started and finished the job within 4 days. Extremely professional, hard-working, organized and reliable. I would and have recommended them to anybody who is in need of a new roof!!

Thank you, Carolinne!
Our pleasure to serve you!!!

Carlos in Scarborough
Carlos in Scarborough

Shared Roof Replacement

Neighbour and I agreed that it was time to change the roof. Decided on Xin.Bo. They arrived early and wasted no time getting to work. Quick and efficient! After the work was completed, they cleaned all around the property, including using a magnetic device to collect any fallen nails. They also used a drone to take several photos of the roof from various angles, and e-mailed them so we could inspect the work without having to climb up on the roof. Very impressed and pleased with the workmanship and delivery of service. Happy to be the first reviewer for this company on Homestars! Thank you!!!

We are glad that you and your neighbor choose our company!

More about Xinbo Roofing

Choose XinBo Roofing for all your roofing needs. We install roofs for new builds and additions as well as provide roof repair or replacements you can count on. Our team specializes in shingle re-roofing and protecting your home from the damage caused by leaks and the elements.

Whether you are preparing your home to sell or making repairs, we ensure that your roof will be safe, solid and secure.

Xinbo Roofing serves Toronto and the GTA, Kingston, Newmarket, Ajax and Belleville. Call us today!

Address: 39 Blue Pond Pl, Scarborough, Ontario, M1V1Y1