GoodBoys was out to our house on Nov 2018 to clean the ducts. From what we can see the ducts look very clean. We are satisfied with that aspect of the job but much less positive about the mess and extra work that was left for us.
- HRV drainage tubes were pulled out (by accident or on purpose?) of the HRV.
- the paint of the window sill, where the large black suction tube was pulled through, was chipped in several spots
- the basement window (used for the black tube) was left open.
- most of the vents were left closed
- mud/dirt on the front hallway entrance runner
- wood chips, dirt, etc in several areas of the basement - furnace room and laundry room
- Approximate cost of services: