Gudapro Inc

Reviews for Gudapro Inc

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Replacing old siding with New Maibec

I am thrilled with the transformation Gudapro provided to the exterior of my small East York home. Guda and team worked hard through varying degrees of weather -- snow, sun and rain to complete the job on time. They listened to all my concerns especially those regarding working above my solarium and employed a unique scaffolding solution to ensure no damage was done to the glass. The crew was very respectful throughout the job and especially in terms of COVID & distancing and cleaning up afterwards. Guda didn't leave the job site until he was convinced I was happy with the results. I highly recommend Guda and his team.

Thank you for the review and the hospitality that we received was amazing experience.

Siding

Gudapro was professional, courteous, and was very easy to communicate with. The service that they provided was top notch and I am very happy with the end result. I would happily recommend them to all of my friends and colleagues.

Thank you for the review!

Dino Pupulin
Dino Pupulin
5 reviews Ajax, ON

My remodeled shed

The siding on my shed was disintegrating due to bad materials and weather.
Guda, the owner, came over to assess the situation and came up with a plan which would fix my shed and keep it in my price range
The team was professional, polite and kept me up to date.
The materials they used was too notch and they were able to finish in one day.
Have attached before and after pics
Will use again for future projects

Thank you so much for being flexible with times like this and we really appreciate the review means a lot. Thank you

Siding and fascia

The Gudapro team was great!
Top notch job.
They made sure the job was done right and also graciously dealt with my crazy neighbour during the process, which is no small feat!!
Recommended!

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear that my clients are satisfied with our company's performance and the quality.

More about Gudapro Inc

Gudapro Inc was founded by Gudak, with more than 15 years of experience under his belt. Having experience working with bigger companies, Gudapro Inc provides excellent services that's tailored to your needs. We specialize in roofing, siding, major renovations and more.

During this time of the pandemic, we respect and ensure the safety of both our customers and our employees. We make sure we are operating with the necessary personal protective equipment.