Ageless Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Ageless Hardwood Flooring

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Masters of Wood!

Kosta and their team are incredible woodsmen. They are definitely master of their craft. The care they took in resurfacing and explaining everything to me was so appreciated. I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much Nancy.

Nancy68
Nancy68
3 reviews Guelph, ON

Masters of Wood!

Kosta and their team are Master's in this lost art. It truly is incredible yo see the amount of work and dcare they put into refinishing my Maple floors amd stairs. I didn't realize how beautiful the wood truly was until it was refinished. Kosta kept me informed every step of the way on what was next steps, when I should leave, when I can reenter. They EXCEEDED my expectations and beyond. I cant thank them enough for the amazing work. HIGHLY recommended.

Thank you so much Nancy it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new floors.

chris.pileggi in Toronto
chris.pileggi in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Large Floor Reno

I hired Ageless to complete a fairly large floor renovation which included most of the first and second floors as well as the stairs. The project included removing very old and squeaky hardwood floors, carpets and tiles with asbestos. I was impressed with the level of detail both Kostas provided to me as they explained every step of the process and my options along the way including the type and size of wood, glue, stain, etc. They even replaced our vent covers with custom built vent covers that look way sharper than the ones we previously had. The additional touches like painting, hanging a chalkboard and working around our furniture and family (who were working and schooling from home) were also very much appreciated. By the end of the reno even my dog stopped barking at them. Strongly recommend Ageless.

Thank you Chris for your review!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bedroom Flooring Replacement

The laminate flooring was rotting due to moisture as seen in the first photograph. I contacted Ageless Hardwood Flooring Inc. who visited the property and provided me with a quote. In comparison to the other companies that I had contacted, the quote was extremely competitive. One of the concerns that I had was that I did not want to replace the laminate flooring in the entire house or even the second floor of the property, so I wanted to ensure that the new laminate flooring matched the existing laminate flooring. Ageless Hardwood Flooring Inc. provided various options and assisted in finding the perfect match. The flooring looks almost 99% the same as the existing flooring which was over 8 years old and discontinued.

I was satisfied with the quote and the laminate selection provided. I scheduled a date and time for the laminate flooring to be replaced. The team arrived and was extremely careful with bringing in all of the laminate and tools. The team removed their shoes when entering our home. We felt that the team really cared about our home. Due to COVID-19, all of the safety requirements were used such as PPE and physical distancing. As a family with young children, we were extremely pleased with the way the project was undertaken.

The laminate flooring was replaced in a couple of hours which included removing the old laminate flooring, installing the new laminate flooring and cleaning up the room. The team finished up the flooring project with a T-molding and painting the baseboards. As you can see from the follow-up photographs that the project was nicely finished.

I would highly recommend Ageless Hardwood Flooring Inc. for any flooring needs. I feel like they treated us like family and I will definitely call Ageless Hardwood Flooring Inc. for my future flooring needs.

Nelson
Nelson
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Replaced pickets

Great job we are very happy the workmanship was A1 and completed on time with no dust or dirt left behind.

Kendra
Kendra

Replaced condo flooring

I had originally hired this company to replace a small section of flooring that had been damaged by a leaking plant. The company worked very hard to find a flooring match for me but was unsuccessful because my flooring had been discontinued. After that they helped me work through each of the possible options and priced out the options for me. When we decided to replace all the floors they were able to find me a floor that was on sale and were very prompt with the installation. I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you so much..

Treated us like VIP clients. Excellent service.

We are extremely happy with our floors and stairs. This was the first time we did any construction in our newly purchased home. We contacted Kosta from HomeStars and was quickly impressed by his responsiveness and expertise. He was professional, transparent about all costs and provided great care to ensure That our job was done on time. Kosta treated us as VIP clients and no doubt does the same for everyone he works with. We have already referred his services to our friends and will be calling him again for future jobs at our place.

Thank you so much.
Regards.

Linda
Linda

Basement Stairs

I contacted HomeStars and within minutes I received a text from Kosta of Ageless Hardwood Flooring. He made an appointment to come to see the stair case that needed repair. He provided me with a quote and I hired him to do the work. Kosta was dependable, knowledgeable, honest and very professional. I am very pleased with the work he did and I would highly recommend him.

Thank you so much Linda! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Stair upgrade carpet to wood

They were on time for every appointment. Job was completed exactly as asked. They were COVID conscious and wore masks at the appropriate times.
Their estimate was higher than some others. However given the quality of work and ensuring we were worry free, made it worth every dollar.

Thank you so much we will see you at the next project.
It was a pleasure working with you guys.
Thanks again from Ageless hardwood flooring INC.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Basement and Main Flooring

I have called Kosta at Ageless Hardwood Flooring for two different flooring projects including vinyl and laminate. Kosta is very honest, skilled and always professional. I have recommended him to friends and family as a result of his excellent service. We will be calling him and his partner for our next project: laundry room. Thanks Kosta!

Thanks Eric it was a pleasure working with you. looking forward for the next project.

More about Ageless Hardwood Flooring

Ageless Hardwood Flooring specializes in Hardwood floor installations, sanding, color staining, finishing, Laminate installations, Vinyl click, stairs, glue down floors and many more!