Veronica Contracting Inc

Reviews for Veronica Contracting Inc

GodaMak in Mississauga
GodaMak in Mississauga

Roof replacement

The crew did an excellent job in replacing our roof’s asphalt shingles. They were quick in providing a quote and explaining the whole process. During the job the whole crew worked in a professional manner and consulted us on things that needed our input, such as replacement of damaged plywood, installation of vent etc.

Thank you so much for your review.

KJohansen
KJohansen

Roof Replacement

Veronica Roofing was hired to do a full roof re-shingle including a detached garage. All vents and flashing were replaced as well. We were given a selection of different products to choose from with full cost estimates. The project turn-around from initial contact to completion was very quick, and the quality of the work was excellent. The crew was able to get the work done in very poor fall weather (December 2018), and stayed late after dark with flashlights to pick up as many small pieces of debris as possible. This is a company with very fine attention to detail, quality workmanship, and excellent customer service - and very competitive prices. Would recommend to anyone looking for roof work in the GTA, and will use again for any future roofing project. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your review, we are very pleased that our customers are satisfied!!!!
Veronica Roofing

Jennifer and Daniel from mississauga
Jennifer and Daniel from mississauga

complete roof shingle replacement

I was extremely impressed with the workmanship provided by Veronica Roofing. They did an amazing job and went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend Veronica roofing as they are the most honest and hardest workers I've seen in a long time.

Thank you Daniel !!!

K-Family
K-Family

Replacement of Garage Roof

Veronica Roofing made the most competitive offer. We obtained four offers, three of them in the $3000 range; Veronica Roofing did the job for $1900, including wood work on the garage roof that we were not quoted for. Overall, very good communication experience; excellent responding time. Work was done on short notice, and it took them about 6 hours to strip off existing shingles (of a two car garage), repair some of the wooden planks, apply membrane and new shingles, plus a new vent (the garage didn't have a vent before). Roof looks good and we are hoping it will last 15 years. We had two people come out. The only minus point is clean up. We still have plastics flying around in the garden from the shingles' packaging. But this shouldn't be a reason not to hire this company. After all, they lost some time on the job due to the unforeseen work on the wooden planks.

Sorry for the small pieces of plastic, we tried to collect everything but was little bit windy !
Sorry for inconvenience!

Curt in Toronto
Curt in Toronto

Replace shingles and repair chimney area

I used Veronica roofing for the first time replace my aging shingles on my primary residence in historic district in Toronto. They dis a great job and identified an unsafe situation with my chimney bricks. I needed to remove the bricks and Veronica roofing returned to fix the hole in the roof left bythe chimney removal. Great communication, fast to respond and and very courteous. I would use them again and do recommend them for all your shingle/roofing needs.

Roof Reconstruction

Veronica provided an immediate detailed and accurate quote.
The work was completed professionally and expeditiously and I was kept abreast of every phase of the project.
I am very please with the quality of the work and Veronica’s professionalism.

We try our best to keep our customers satisfied!!!

Leaking garage roof

They gave me estimate and did a good job. Everything went well they have to buy some stuff for my roof from home depot i ask them to buy they provided me with receipt

Thank you!

rctech10 in Mississauga
rctech10 in Mississauga

semi-detached roof repair

They were the first company to respond to my request for roof repair. And they answered my questions promptly. That meant a lot to me. It showed that they wanted the work. A team of 3 arrived following morning and got the repair done in less than 30 min. I was actually watching they work and I must say they are experienced roofers. As far as price, Id say it was reasonable.

Thank you very much!
Was pleasure work with you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Complete Replacement of Roof Shingles and vents/fittings.

The service provided by Veronica Roofing in renewing my roof on a detached house was excellent, and the job was done professionaly. Quality and Workmanship were great, as well as the friendly and cooperative nature of the team, even in an intense heatwave. The guys also moved all my patio furniture and many planters before starting work, and replaced them in the exact same spot after the thorough clean-up. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much!
It was pleasure to work with you !!!

More about Veronica Contracting Inc

Welcome to Veronica Roofing INC
Honest, reliable and committed to doing the job right.
We will give you our experienced insight so that you will have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Call us to discuss what is possible.