Quality Painting

Reviews for Quality Painting

Jeremy in Toronto
Jeremy in Toronto

Painting Condo

Lior and hes team were professional and fast. I left him the key to my condo and he painted it one day.
He is an honest reputable painter a gem to Homestar

Thank you very much Jeremy for your business and a nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. Will be glad to assist you in a future with the painting jobs. Best regards, Lior

Randy Berry from Richmond Hill
Randy Berry from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and Main and Second Floors

Lior painted our newly renovated kitchen, as well as, the main and second floors. The work included all walls (including removing old wallpaper), ceilings (including removing the old popcorn stucco), doors (incl, trim etc.), and window frames. Additionally, Lior repaired all the various dents prior to painting.

The finished job was done very professionally, of high quality, and completed quickly.

We would not hesitate to call Lior back when we want to do more painting around our house.

Hi Randy, Thank you very much for the nice review. It was a pleasure to assist you with the painting project. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

Derbs in Old Toronto
Derbs in Old Toronto

Fence painting

I needed all exterior fencing painted and stained. Lior came and gave me a quick quote. He was Fast, friendly, reliable, fair pricing, honest, a true professional. Thanks Lior for doing such an amazing job!

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm looking forward to assist you with the future painting projects. Best regards, Lior

Painting

I have knon Lior for quite some time. I honestley can say beside him being such a wonderful and kind person, he is also a man of his word, very truthful, reliable, honest, and his got hand of gold. His work is the best, he delivers what he says, his knowladge is satesfying, he cares, his job will make you happy an satisfied, he loves what he is doing and the results show that. If anyone is looking to paint a room/house Lior is the right man

Thank you for posting such a nice review. It's been a pleasure to assist you. Looking forward to work with you in the future. Regards, Lior

Omri from classic View
Omri from classic View
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Etobicoke

Excellent job Lior.
Very happy with your painting job.
I will be very happy to hire you again for my next job.
You came on time.
Finished your job on time.
Very happy.
See you again, Lior

Thank you very much for the review. Looking forward working with you in the future Omri.

Irina in Vaughan
Irina in Vaughan

painting and repair whole house

Very reliable company. Does job very fast and accurate, fixed other contractors mistakes.

Paid attention to customers wishes and concerns.
we were pleased with job and received many compliments after renovation.

Thank you very much Irina. I'm glad that you are satisfied with the completed work. Would be very pleased to assist you in the future.

Kash from Etobicoke
Kash from Etobicoke

Reliable and goes out of his way to please customer

Lior painted my house. He is excellent skilled painter. He did fabulous job in my house. It wasn’t easy job as it is older house with a lot of plaster. My house looked amazing once he was finished with the job. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for your business. We are glad that you are satisfied with the provided services. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the future.

House renovation

My husband and I closed with a well known company to paint our entire house.
Within a few days we notes the quality wasn't what we were promised, and when we asked the company to send someone else it turned into a change in price do to the fact that work needs to be redone.

Long story short!
Lior was recommended to me by a mother I know from school. Do to what happened I was nervous, but he was the best decision we made.
Beautiful work!!!!!! And he has got to be the kindest man!
My kids messed up some walls, and he would just do them over with no extra cost.
Extremely nice, reasonable price, very well worth it.
I would recommend him a million times over!!!
Thank you Quality Painting.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Very glad you are happy with the job performed for you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Appartment painting

The painting work performed by Quality Painting  was outstanding! The team was very efficient and completely focused on their work, as well friendly and polite. We appreciate the fabulous new look of our apartment and the quickness with which it was completed. Thanks for a great job. I would definetly recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you very much for your business. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are looking forward to service you on the future.

House painting

This company is very professional and very detailed. I will be recommending them to family and friends. The work was completed on time with no issues. I am very pleased. Thank you guys for a job well done!!

Thank you very much for the business. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Quality Painting

Welcome to Quality Painting. We offer both interior and exterior painting services for residential, commercial and industrial projects. Interior and Exterior, Popcorn ceiling removal, Drywall repair, Deck painting, Spray painting. Contact us today to schedule free estimate.

Quality Painting is a professional painting company, proudly servicing Greater Toronto Area, North and West of Toronto. Quality Painting company is fully Licensed and Insured.

With over 15 years of experience in the painting and plastering industry we deliver on quality workmanship, customer satisfaction, and affordability. Whether your project is large or small, we have the ability to complete the job to high standard . Our experts will handle everything from Interior painting to Exterior painting, Residential and Commercial,Wallpaper removal, Stucco removal, Fence/Deck staining and paint, Spray painting. We will treat your home as we would treat our own! Our job is not complete until you are satisfied.We use top quality products in all of our jobs to ensure you achieve the best results.