Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

Reviews for Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

New shingles

Great service. Professional, competitive and very efficient. We are very happy with the service provided and would highly recommend.

Thank you, Glad we could help!

0 reviews Stony Plain, AB

Reshingling roof

Very satisfied
Extremely organized
Easy to talk with. Informative
Would recommend Kirkland Roofing for any roofing project

Thank you! Glad we could help.

Private User reviews , AB

Eurosheild roof, asphalt shingle roof

Kirkland has shingled 2 houses and a garage for me, as well as replacing eaves troughing. They went above and beyond to help remove an old, crumbling chimney on one home. The work was done quickly and cleanup was thorough. One of my neighbours has since used the same company, as they were impressed by the product and execution. Matt was always prompt and respectful in our communications. He was able to work with me to accommodate a payment strategy I requested (to maximize credit card points!)

Thank you for the kind words! Hope you have a great year!

Private User reviews Spruce Grove, AB

New shingles

Excellent service and quality of work! Would defiantly use Kirkland again and recommend to any of my family and Friends.

So happy we could help! Thank you!

mwgedmonton in Edmonton
mwgedmonton in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New shingles and eaves

Matt and crew at Kirkland Roofing are amazing. Great to deal with, straight up & no bs to deal with. I had a good conversation with Matt before we decided to go with them - we had quite a few different quotes and competitors but my gut told me to go with Matt and it has paid off. They did tremendous, quality work within the time period they said for the cost that I was quoted. ..you'd be surprised how little that actually happens these days! I believe him when he says he'll be around and available for the pro-rated warranty on my houses shingles. I trust him and recommend him to anyone I know that needs roofing done. ..His eaves guys are incredibly solid as well (A&E, I believe). Can't recommend these guys enough! Thanks Kirkland Roofing!!

Appreciate it Matt, Glad we could help!

More about Kirkland Roofing And Exteriors

At Kirkland Roofing and exteriors, we go above and beyond what is expected to provide the absolute best in class service for our valued customers. We specialize but are not limited to sloped roofing products *Asphalt, Rubber, Cedar, Metals* We also do ground up exterior renovation including *Siding, Gutters, Fascia, Soffit and Blow in attic insulation.

**CALL US FOR A FREE QUOTE.**