ARCASA RENO

Toronto ON

Reviews for ARCASA RENO

Andréa
Andréa

Tile work and fixture installation

I was referred to Arcasa by a good friend after my original contractor fell through. Arnold was extremely responsive, patient, and creative in dealing with challenges that arose (and, living in a condo during a lockdown, there were many challenges!) The work was finished on time (with the exception of the vanity install) and in line with the quoted price.
Arnold and his team did a beautiful job replacing all of my tile floors and installing my kitchen backsplash and various fixtures throughout the condo. I also appreciated how respectful and conscientious they were of my home and of trying to minimize dust and mess as much as possible.

don
don

Great service, quality work and very very timely

Arnold was on site almost everyday to ensure the appropriate work was done. He was easy to get in touch with, and readily available to address concerns. Work was done well. Started and finished at the previously agreed time. Two bathrooms were done beautifully. Highly recommend him and his crew.

Donna Devlin in East York
Donna Devlin in East York

Garage and basement Porcelain Floor Tile

So happy The work and professionalism of Arnold and his team. My job was challenging and other contractors didn’t want to do it. The floors are beautiful and perfectly installed. Thank you Arnold.

Thank you Donna! Hands down in the top 10 coolest homeowners I've encountered. Thank you for your hospitality and I hope to see you again.

Steve from Vaughan
Steve from Vaughan

Laundry Reno

I reached out via Homestars to several contractors to re-build a laundry enclosure that was not practical to service my washer dryer. I was looking for a someone to knock down a mini tub like enclosure and build one half the size. Arnold responded but proposed a completely alternate solution to accomplish the same thing but at a 3rd of the price. He built a deck inside the enclosure that made it easy to pull the washer/dryer out for maintenance and cleaning. It probably wasn't something Arnold does often but it was the perfect solution my problem.
I will definitely look to Arnold for some of the bigger projects I have for next year.

I'm glad my suggestion helped save you time and money.
I had fun making the platform for you.
I'll see you again in February!

jason in Toronto
jason in Toronto

Bathrooms, Stairs, Kitchen Pass Thru, Many Jobs

Arcasa came in and did a full demo and redo of my old upstairs bathroom, a refresh of the downstairs bathroom, new stairs and kitchen pass thru (closed concept to semi-open concept). From day one Arnold made me feel very comfortable, service was consistent and flexible, open communication and discussion of ideas with the evolving project. I am very satisfied with the result and will be bringing back Arcasa Reno for any future renovations.

I'll see you again in November for the second part!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Prince Edward, ON

Hardwood Flooring

Arnold was an absolute all-star right from the start. He first ensured that all details of the project were discussed with me directly, and proceeded in an incredibly professional manner.

His work was very thorough and his attention to detail was noticeable!

I am very happy with the quality of the work and will definitely be seeking him out for other projects as our renovation moves toward completion.

I appreciate the kind words Kyla, and thanks for having the site perfectly ready for me.
I'll see you again in few weeks for the bathrooms!

hamid from Toronto
hamid from Toronto

Coolest tile guy ever

I hired Arnold to do the tile on my hunting cabin. he travel 1:30 to do the job at a fairly responsible price.
He did amazing work. A true 5 star contractor.
Totally recommend
Kevin afsahi

The pleasure was all mine Kevin. Got to see a bit of the north and made a friend out of it! Thanks for your hospitality and hope the rest of the work resolves itself easily.

Don
Don

Laminate flooring

Quite satisfied with the work. Excellent communication, fully understood what to plan for, and work was finished faster than expected. Definitely recommended.

Thanks for being well prepared Don! Hope the new tenants enjoy the new laminate floors!!!

jamie
jamie

Bathroom and roof leak fix

SCOTT is honest, hard working, talented and affordable! Came up with solution for all the curveballs of renovation. Knows his work

Thank you Jamie. It was a pleasure installing the hardwood, cork, and tiles in your future airbnb! Thanks for trusting Arcasa Contracting for all of your home renovation needs! I'm sure I'll be seeing you on the next one. Cheers

More about ARCASA RENO

HELLO and THANK YOU for stopping by!
My name is Arnold Chang, Owner & Operator of ARCASA RENO.
I believe in transparency and educating home owners on the plethora of tile and flooring systems/products being marketed today.
Communication and technicalities are my attributes and I would love to provide a simple, budget friendly solution for all my potential clients.

LEARN MORE! - For Common Pricing On Tile/Flooring Installation & Materials - Visit https://www.arcasareno.com/blog/how-much-does-it-cost-to-install-new-floors

The ARCASA Experience:

1.) Phone Consultation & On-Site Visit Appointment CALL US NOW! (647)919-1866
2.) Project Measurements and Installation Method Selection
3.) Follow Up and Quote Generation
4.) Booking and Scheduling
5.) Deposit Structure Payment
5.) Materials Ordered and Delivered (or provided by you!)
6.) Installation (Second payment Instalment)
7.) Completion (Final Payment)
8.) 2 Year Installation Warranty
9.) Enjoy Your New Washroom and Floors!

SEE HOW EASY IT SHOULD BE?
Call us TODAY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE'S WHAT WE LOVE TO DO!

- Hassle Free, No Obligation Quotes
- Technically trained in Schluter, Wedi and Linear Drain Systems
- Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl & Tile Specialist
-Painting, Drywall, Kitchens & Finished Basements
- WSIB & $2M Liability Insurance
-Inquire About Your Special Project Today!

Check us out here:

INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/arcasareno/
WEBSITE: http://www.arcasareno.com

Bathroom Renovation and Floor Laying & Refinishing
Flooring Specialties: Custom Design Consultations Hardwood Nail Down or Glue Down Engineered Click-Drop or Glue Down Laminate Floating Floor Sub-floor & Level work Joist repair/replacement Baseboards & Trim Work Repair damaged boards Tiling Specialties: Custom Pattern Installations Ceramic, Porcelain, Marble & Stone Washrooms and Showers Dry-pack and Schulter/Kerdi Systems Radiant Floor heating Kitchen Backsplashes and Fireplaces Repairs and Re-grouting Small Bathroom solutions
Herringbone Custom Inlays Stacked Brick Pattern
Get Floored by Our Quality Installations! From Custom Showers to Full Basement Washrooms. Experience the ARCASA difference! Free Quotes & 3D Renderings for new clients. Design your washroom and maximize your space. Call us today and inquire about our free heated floor installation upgrade! Complex simplicity is what we do!
2015