Kunsten Technologies Inc.

100-400 Applewood Crescent, Vaughan ON L4K 0C3
Computer Repairs and Support
Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Kunsten Technologies Inc.

T in Scarborough
T in Scarborough

Thermostat installation

I requested a quote for a smart thermostat installation and got a very quick quote from Filip. Filip was very professional and set up appointment for his partner Teddy to come out on a Sunday to get it done. The installation seemed to be tricky as the thermostat I had came with a power adapter to bypass the missing C wire, but it caused a fuse in my furnace to blow. After various attempts, I was ready to give up and offered to have a non smart thermostat installed instead of the fancy smart one. However, Teddy didn't give up. Spent 4 hours and finally got everything working on the smart thermostat and also replaced the fuse in the furnace. I'm very happy with the service provided and would definitely recommend Teddy to anyone who may be looking for an electrical fix of any sort. Amazing job guys, thank you very much.

We love your description, that is very detailed. We are technicians and we love what we do so we don't give up. It was a pleasure to help you and feel free to contact us anytime.

Erwin
Erwin
0 reviews King City, ON

Installed ethernet lines

We moved into an existing home about one year ago. I asked for quotes to install two ethernet lines in the home along with getting network professionals to sort out existing lines that were setup prior to moving in.

Filip reached out and the one thing that impressed me about the discussion was his determination to solve the problem without necessarily winning the business. Filip's honesty compelled me to hire him.

The work that Kunsten did was very professional. The team arrived exactly at the time they said they would (a rarity I've found with contractors) and diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution that focused on avoiding breaking down walls or drilling too many holes. They tested, organized and labeled all lines. They also cleaned up all the trash when they were done.

A thoroughly enjoyable experience working with Kunsten and I'd hire them again if the need arises.

Erwin it was a pleasure working on your house and meeting you and your family. You are a great client to have, feel free to ask us anything.

Michelle
Michelle

Smart Thermostat Installation

I purchased a smart home thermostat and posted an ad on HomeStars, Filip responded to my ad and I am 100% happy he did. Filip was honest, knowledgeable and efficient. He goes above and beyond and explains everything he is doing. I will be using Kunsten Technologies in the future.

Michelle, I cannot thank you, you are amazing people and look forward to assisting you anytime.

Smart Thermostat Install

Filip is very knowledgeable and generous with his time. Will absolutely go back to him for any smart home needs. I would recommend him to anyone looking to add smart elements to their home.

Thank you so much, I was very happy to help you. Feel free to reach out anytme

Queenie
Queenie

Technology company

I’m am so happy with Filip and his help! He knows his stuff listens to your needs and truly cares for his clients and his business. He takes pride in his work and what was so sweet is that the follows up with you after the job is complete ensuring you are still happy. I will be using him again in the near future.

Thank you so much for your kind words, all I can say is every client is unique so we provide unique solutions.

Added ethernet drops in a house

Filip and Teddy installed four ethernet ports on multiple floors of my home. It turns out that due to physical obstructions this was a more difficult job than had been expected (requiring outdoor cabling) - it took a full day of work. But the results were entirely satisfactory and the amount charged was exactly as quoted.

I'd also note that, compared to other companies I inquired with, Kunsten was exceptionally responsive and was available to complete the project much sooner.

We were very glad to work with you and than you for being another great client of ours. We do our best.

Luke Doner from Toronto
Luke Doner from Toronto

Knowledgeable, friendly and quality service.

Filip was responsive, courteous and considerate from the moment we first were in contact.
His work was thorough and his attention to detail was excellent.
He was attentive to cleanliness.
I will certainly use his services again.

Luke it was absolute pleasure to assist you. Looking forward to helping you in the future

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Wireless connectivity issue resolved!

Filip did an excellent job on resolving my wireless connectivity issue as well as providing extra information on upgrading my system. Also I found quick responsiveness which is key when running a small business. Highly recommend this service.

HI Karen
It was my privilege to assist you and anytime you have any questions We will be there for you.

SN from King City
SN from King City
4 reviews King City, ON

Complicated Project Executed Seamlessly and Professionally

Superb performance and delivery. Sought to add internet service to an outbuilding 100feet away from main house. Exchanged correspondence with Teddy and he agreed to come for a site visit - the only contractor who offered. Developed an approach he thought would work and provided a detailed quote, the bulk of which was for equipment. Involved integration of multiple technologies. Set up a visit day which began at 12:30pm. He and Filip worked until 5:30 to make it all work. Resulted in an upgraded internet WiFI network in the house and fantastic speed levels in the outbuilding. Any issues that arose were addressed quickly and professionally - a great team and very mindful of and engaged with onlooking clients. Would hire again without hesitation.

Hello Scott
The review you have made for us had made an impact in our hearts as we read them. Thank you so much for your kind words and your praises. Filip and I were so happy we are there as it is quite a rare occasion that customers show so much love for our work. We thrive for complete satisfaction and you have made our day by expressing them with your review.

Atrjohn
Atrjohn

Nest Thermostat

I had a strange problem of my Nest turning on my furnace to cool down my house. Filip was quick to come by and troubleshoot the wiring issue that caused the problem. Filip was quick and professional especially when working with some of the quirkiness of old homes. I also appreciated how knowledgeable he was in other aspects and didn't mind taking some time to talk to me about them. Thanks Filip.

John it was an absolute pleasure to help you and feel free to reach out anytime. Had learned a great deal from you also.

More about Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Kunsten Technologies Inc. North Toronto company with over 25 years of experience in technology field.

Supporting clients with technology needs from - Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Structural Cabling * Automation * Surveillance Cameras * Computers *

Our company works with commercial, industrial and residential clients all over Ontario and what makes us different is that we pride ourselves on getting the product or service that is right for you.

We can resolve your technical problems and fix/upgrade older equipment and set you up with new equipment if you need it.

If you would like to read more about us, we have a lot more on our website: www.kunsten.ca

Instagram: @kunstentech
TOLL FREE: 1-877-958-8324

Computer Repairs and Support and Home Automation
Anything Technology Related - Just ask
==Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Cabling == Smart Home Automation == Surveillance Cameras == Computer Sales, Service & Support == VOIP Phone == Google NEST PRO / Ecobee Installer == Fiber Optics Certified Technicians *** PLEASE LOOK ON OUR SITE FOR MORE SERVICES ***
RING, AUGUST, LOGITECH, NETGEAR, D-LINK, HARMOMY, AMAZON ALEXA, SAMSUNG SMARTTHINGS, PHILLIPS HUE, SENGLED, LUTRON, SEAGATE, NEST LEVITON, LAGRAND, CONTROL4, PANDUIT , BELDEN, GE, HONEYWELL, GOOGLE NEST, ECOBEE, DELL, APPLE, HP, LENOVO, IBM, TOSHIBA, FUJITSU, WESTERN DIGITAL, KINGSTON, INTEL, SAMSUNG, TP-LINK, D-LINK, LINKSYS, BELL, ROGERS, ALULA, DSC, PARADOX, KANTECH, HUB6, HICKVISION, DAHUA, LOREX, SWANN, AXIS, NETGEAR ARLO, EYEONET, UNIVIEW, FOSCAM, GALAXY AND MORE
Neat, Dedicated, Safety First
Passion for technology and helping clients solve their electronics issues - Networking - Fiber / Ethernet - Computers - Smart Home - Surveillance Cameras
We guarentee our work