Kunsten Technologies Inc.

InstagramFacebook
Computer Repairs and Support
Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Clemenstation42 in Toronto
Clemenstation42 in Toronto

Network Cabling for Wifi

Filip and team helped setup and run cable in a large 4500 space that had terrible wifi signal. They were prompt, professional, high quality of work and I would absolutely recommend due to the great final result. More than the above, great team to work with, fair and trustworthy. Quality group.

Hello sir

It was a pleasure to complete the project for you, feel free to reach out anytime you need any technology.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Ethernet wall plate connection throughout home

Filip and Kunsten team came to install the wall plate for the ethernet roughins I had at home and the connection to the switch in the basement, did all the work, had some good conversations, and left. I felt like they cared about the work and wanted to do things right. This is important to me. I will reach out to Kunsten for future work because I know they'll care to do the right thing. Thank you so much and see you soon!

Steve it was absolute pleasure to finish your connections. Anytime we can help we will gladly be there. Filip

Shahid in Toronto
Shahid in Toronto

Terminating internet cables in renovated house

The cable for the computer system had been installed by the electrician but needed to be terminated. Teddy came in on a Sunday morning and did a through job. He terminated and ran a diagnostic for each cable.
He was very diligent and we would definitely recommend him to others.

Hello Shahid,

Thank you very much for your praises and hospitality. It is a very good feeling after a hard day of work, your customer gets to appreciate you and wrote a great review about their experience.

It promotes passion for our work and we will continue to serve the community with heart and expertise.

Please spread the word to everyone you know so more customers can spread the experience.

We appreciate you and look forward to work with you again on 2022 and beyond!

Yours Truly,

Teddy

Christopher
Christopher

Neat thermostat installation

Excellent responsive service. Very thorough and prepared. Technician was on time, friendly, and non-invasive. Had an old standard thermostat replaced with a Google Nest - install was tidy and also ensured that everything was syncing and set up properly. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much Christopher! It was a pleasure to complete the work for you. You are amazing to work for and feel free to contact us again and refer us to others if need arises. Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Network Racking and AP Installation

Filip and Teddy were very professional and friendly. They spent the whole day at my house after we had it renovated to install a wall mount rack with a patch panel, switch, gateway and a PDU, Plus also terminated the ends of nearly 42 Cat 6 runs with faceplates all over the house. They also tested everything and mounted ceiling access points on each floor.

They were very thoughtful and gave good advice and recommendations.

Would def. hire them again.

Thank you very much. We are very happy to do the work for you and it was an honour to be involved with part of your home renovations. It will be remembered as one of our proudest work in our books that you are happy with us. This is what makes our hard work worthwhile. We strive for customer satisfaction, thank you!

Filip and Teddy

T in Scarborough
T in Scarborough

Thermostat installation

I requested a quote for a smart thermostat installation and got a very quick quote from Filip. Filip was very professional and set up appointment for his partner Teddy to come out on a Sunday to get it done. The installation seemed to be tricky as the thermostat I had came with a power adapter to bypass the missing C wire, but it caused a fuse in my furnace to blow. After various attempts, I was ready to give up and offered to have a non smart thermostat installed instead of the fancy smart one. However, Teddy didn't give up. Spent 4 hours and finally got everything working on the smart thermostat and also replaced the fuse in the furnace. I'm very happy with the service provided and would definitely recommend Teddy to anyone who may be looking for an electrical fix of any sort. Amazing job guys, thank you very much.

We love your description, that is very detailed. We are technicians and we love what we do so we don't give up. It was a pleasure to help you and feel free to contact us anytime.

Erwin
Erwin
1 review King City, ON

Installed ethernet lines

We moved into an existing home about one year ago. I asked for quotes to install two ethernet lines in the home along with getting network professionals to sort out existing lines that were setup prior to moving in.

Filip reached out and the one thing that impressed me about the discussion was his determination to solve the problem without necessarily winning the business. Filip's honesty compelled me to hire him.

The work that Kunsten did was very professional. The team arrived exactly at the time they said they would (a rarity I've found with contractors) and diagnosed the problem and came up with a solution that focused on avoiding breaking down walls or drilling too many holes. They tested, organized and labeled all lines. They also cleaned up all the trash when they were done.

A thoroughly enjoyable experience working with Kunsten and I'd hire them again if the need arises.

Erwin it was a pleasure working on your house and meeting you and your family. You are a great client to have, feel free to ask us anything.

Michelle
Michelle

Smart Thermostat Installation

I purchased a smart home thermostat and posted an ad on HomeStars, Filip responded to my ad and I am 100% happy he did. Filip was honest, knowledgeable and efficient. He goes above and beyond and explains everything he is doing. I will be using Kunsten Technologies in the future.

Michelle, I cannot thank you, you are amazing people and look forward to assisting you anytime.

Smart Thermostat Install

Filip is very knowledgeable and generous with his time. Will absolutely go back to him for any smart home needs. I would recommend him to anyone looking to add smart elements to their home.

Thank you so much, I was very happy to help you. Feel free to reach out anytme

Queenie
Queenie

Technology company

I’m am so happy with Filip and his help! He knows his stuff listens to your needs and truly cares for his clients and his business. He takes pride in his work and what was so sweet is that the follows up with you after the job is complete ensuring you are still happy. I will be using him again in the near future.

Thank you so much for your kind words, all I can say is every client is unique so we provide unique solutions.

More about Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Kunsten Technologies Inc. North Toronto company with over 25 years of experience in technology field.

Supporting clients with technology needs from - Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Structural Cabling * Home Automation * Surveillance Cameras * Computers *

Our company works with commercial, industrial and residential clients all over Ontario and what makes us different is that we pride ourselves on getting the product or service that is right for you.

We can resolve your technical problems and fix/upgrade older equipment and set you up with new equipment if you need it.

If you would like to read more about us, we have a lot more on our website: www.kunsten.ca

Instagram: @kunstentech
TOLL FREE: 1-877-958-8324
Company Profile : https://linktr.ee/kunstentech

Computer Repairs and Support and Home Automation
Network & Cabling Wi-Fi Routers Smart Thermostats & Doorbells Computers and more...
=Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Cabling = = Smart Home Automation = = Surveillance Cameras = = Computer Sales, Service & Support = = Voice Over Internet Phone = Professional Doorbell Installation = Professional Thermostat Installation == Google NEST PRO / Ecobee Installer == Fiber Optics Certified Technicians *** CHECK www.kunsten.ca FOR MORE SERVICES***
*All Mayor Brands including* RING, AUGUST, LOGITECH, NETGEAR, D-LINK, HARMOMY, AMAZON ALEXA, SAMSUNG SMARTTHINGS, PHILLIPS HUE, SENGLED, LUTRON, SEAGATE, NEST LEVITON, LAGRAND, CONTROL4, PANDUIT , BELDEN, GE, HONEYWELL, GOOGLE NEST, ECOBEE, DELL, APPLE, HP, LENOVO, IBM, TOSHIBA, FUJITSU, WESTERN DIGITAL, KINGSTON, INTEL, SAMSUNG, TP-LINK, D-LINK, LINKSYS, BELL, ROGERS, ALULA, DSC, PARADOX, KANTECH, HUB6, HICKVISION, DAHUA, LOREX, SWANN, AXIS, NETGEAR ARLO, EYEONET, UNIVIEW, FOSCAM, GALAXY AND MORE NEST, Ecobee , Honeywell, Sensi RING, NEST, Netgear Arlo, SKYBELL, EUFY, Ezviz, Wyze and more
Neat, Dedicated, Safety First
Passion for technology and helping clients solve their electronics issues - Networking - Fiber / Ethernet - Computers - Smart Home - Surveillance / Security
2015