Kunsten Technologies Inc.

InstagramFacebook
Computer Repairs and Support
Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Bob
Bob

Providing More Power

Filip came in to my house with proper COVID sensibilities and respect. He helped boost our BELL FIBE Wifi Performance to beyond 3x in most areas of the house. Something Bell couldn't/wouldn't do. He helped in a crunch period when we needed the boost and security that our WFM presentations would proceed without fail.
He left having done the job. He left with my respect.
I will happily work with the Kunsten Tech Team again when needed.

Bob , it was am absolute pleasure to help you out, there are so many devices out there that will do a better job. If you every need any advice or help. We are an e-mail / call away). Thank you for your respect and looking forward to future.

Ethernet & WiFi Trouble Shooting & Fix

Filip responded promptly to my Service Request and arrived within 24 hours. He was courteous & very professional identifying the root cause within 15 mins & providing an action plan. I highly recommend.

Gerard, It was my pleasure to make the connections work for you.
We are here if you need anything else

Upgrading Windows 10

Filip and Teddy from Kunsten Technologies gave great service. Upgraded windows 10 the latest version. They explained the best way to do this that would involve the least disruption to my computer. They called and gave a time for the service and started on time. Teddy called to make sure the computer was operating correctly and the latest windows 10 version was installed after he was finished.
Many thanks Filip and Teddy.

Thank you so much sir! We are very grateful and honour to have the opportunity to serve you!

fred
fred
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Computer Install

Filip from Kunsten Technologies worked with me to determine what I needed regarding the purchase of a new computer. He used my feedback and his understanding of latest technologies to provide me with a computer that fully satisfies my needs. He installed it promptly and made sure all the necessary programs like Adobe, Microsoft office, etc., were installed. He arrived promptly and worked diligently to install my computer in a short period of time. The whole experience was positive and I would 100% work with him again in the future. Fred

Fred. Its always has been a pleasure to help you since 1998. You will always get the service you deserve. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Home ethernet and coax wiring and testing

Teddy thoroughly connected and ensured my ethernet and coax cables inside my house were all properly connected + mapped out, and actually discovered that Rogers didn't properly connect my household to their network (the coax cable leading out of my house was not connected to anything) - when they had claimed a couple of days ago they completed the new installation. Many thanks to Teddy and Filip.

Thank you very much Andrew and it was a pleasure to work with you on this project. Thanks for all your hospitality and patience. Looking forward to work with such a fine gentleman again! Meantime have a blast with your Internet and have tons of fun!

Teddy and Filip

Nila in Toronto
Nila in Toronto

Ethernet + Security Camera Installation

Couldn't be more happy with the service I received from Filip and Teddy. They came to my house, did a quick assessment, figured out the best ways to run everything needed. When it came time for the project, they did everything professionally (wires labeled meaningfully, holes re-patched etc). Very satisfied with the final work and the pricing! Thanks a lot guys!

Thank you Neil! We are so glad you are happy with our services and we thrive to do the best we can always above and beyond client's expectations. Glad we can meet and exceed them! Thanks for all the hospitality you have provided us during the 4 Day project! We worked too hard that we lose track of our time and made you stay late in the night for us to wrap up each day. For that we apologize but instead we are rewarded with unlimited supplies of water, snacks and desserts! Thank you and it is precious clients like yourself and each of your family members that made us welcome and push us to work harder for you! Again, thanks for your awesome compliments and we look forward to serve you and your family/friends soon! Please do refer us to others and share you experiences! We are here to help and make a difference, one site at a time!

Network Setup

Kunsten Technologies came in to help with setting up the wired/wireless network at my home. Very professional in their suggestions for setup and installation. Reasonably priced as well. Would definitely use this company again.

Wow thank you very much! We were so glad we are able to help you with this project. You need us again we will run to you again in a jiffy! Thank you!

Filip and Teddy

Daniel Vianna in Toronto
Daniel Vianna in Toronto

Passing cables through bedroom and kitchen

Filip is great. He didn't have the tools but source it. He is a natural problem solver. Very pleasant to work with and reliable, while other people I contacted would simply disappear. Great communication. Clean job, very polite. I'm very satisfied with the final work

Thank you Daniel for your accommodation even though I was soaked and wet with water when I arrived. Thanks for the patience to let me work so independently so I can focus on my work in such soaked circumstances. The tools got destroyed in my van when an accident happened weeks ago. Since you are so sincere to work with me, it is the least I can do to source the tools needed to help you!

Actually Filip Kunsten is my business partner and I am actually Teddy Wong. Does not matter, don't we all look alike these days? Lol

Either way it was an absolute pleasure to have this opportunity to serve you and please be so kind to spread the word to your network of people who can use our services and we'd like to help always. It is customers like you that have driven us to provide top notch service so that we can work passionately to serve our local communities. Looking forward to work with your and your close ones in the future!

Sincerely,

Teddy and Filip

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

NEST Thermostat

Needed some work done on my Nest Thermostat. Was not working properly and Nest was not able to help. Filip was excellent and quick at responding and even after was very good at the follow-up.

Thank you Sean for your kind words. We love to help clients with their technology. If you ever need us again we are here for you anytime.

michael
michael

Ethernet wiring for basement

I can't say enough good things about Filip and Kunsten Tech. First, they responded to my request in minutes and communication remained excellent. Filip was able to come first thing the next business day after I hired him. His work on site was thorough and he made sure to explain everything to me.

He worked quickly and efficiently, was pleasant and courteous - and the end result is I have fast internet in my basement.

Pricing is very fair. I will 100% be using Kunsten Tech for any home wiring or IT needs from now on.

Michael, It was ABSOLUTE pleasure to assist you in your project, feel free to reach out anytime you might have technology questions. We are here for you!!!

More about Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Kunsten Technologies Inc. North Toronto company with over 25 years of experience in technology field.

Supporting clients with technology needs from - Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Structural Cabling * Home Automation * Surveillance Cameras * Computers *

Our company works with commercial, industrial and residential clients all over Ontario and what makes us different is that we pride ourselves on getting the product or service that is right for you.

We can resolve your technical problems and fix/upgrade older equipment and set you up with new equipment if you need it.

If you would like to read more about us, we have a lot more on our website: www.kunsten.ca

Instagram: @kunstentech
TOLL FREE: 1-877-958-8324
Company Profile : https://linktr.ee/kunstentech

Computer Repairs and Support and Home Automation
Network & Cabling Wi-Fi Routers Smart Thermostats & Doorbells Computers and more...
=Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Cabling = = Smart Home Automation = = Surveillance Cameras = = Computer Sales, Service & Support = = Voice Over Internet Phone = Professional Doorbell Installation = Professional Thermostat Installation == Google NEST PRO / Ecobee Installer == Fiber Optics Certified Technicians *** CHECK www.kunsten.ca FOR MORE SERVICES***
*All Mayor Brands including* RING, AUGUST, LOGITECH, NETGEAR, D-LINK, HARMOMY, AMAZON ALEXA, SAMSUNG SMARTTHINGS, PHILLIPS HUE, SENGLED, LUTRON, SEAGATE, NEST LEVITON, LAGRAND, CONTROL4, PANDUIT , BELDEN, GE, HONEYWELL, GOOGLE NEST, ECOBEE, DELL, APPLE, HP, LENOVO, IBM, TOSHIBA, FUJITSU, WESTERN DIGITAL, KINGSTON, INTEL, SAMSUNG, TP-LINK, D-LINK, LINKSYS, BELL, ROGERS, ALULA, DSC, PARADOX, KANTECH, HUB6, HICKVISION, DAHUA, LOREX, SWANN, AXIS, NETGEAR ARLO, EYEONET, UNIVIEW, FOSCAM, GALAXY AND MORE NEST, Ecobee , Honeywell, Sensi RING, NEST, Netgear Arlo, SKYBELL, EUFY, Ezviz, Wyze and more
Neat, Dedicated, Safety First
Passion for technology and helping clients solve their electronics issues - Networking - Fiber / Ethernet - Computers - Smart Home - Surveillance / Security
2015