Kunsten Technologies Inc.

InstagramFacebook
Computer Repairs and Support
Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Erez in Woodbridge
Erez in Woodbridge

Awesome work!

I hired Filip to set up my wifi in my house since I had so many issues. It works great now.

Filip is really friendly, reliable, and honest.

I highly recommend him.

Erez, I am glad we met and very glad to help. any questions you maybe have we are here for you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Multiple Products + Projects

Filip is amazing at what he does. He goes the extra mile to make sure the job is done well and provide you with exactly what you need. He's honest and has high integrity and will tell you the truth on what you need and when not to waste your money. He is very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I highly recommend him and his services.

Thank you for the great compliment!!! Kunsten Technologies team is always here to help you and we like to make sure nobody wastes their money. Anytime you need advice or help feel free to reach out, even if its just saying hello.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

WiFi Thermostat Installation

Filip was a godsend! After dealing with other contractors who never showed up when they said they would, Filip eagerly guided me via IM and phone on how to install my thermostat. He quickly determined that I had to first uninstall an incompatible wiring module then rewire my furnace and thermostat. He guided me each step of the way until everything was set up and in perfect working order.

Thank you so much Filip, your customer service is second to none. I will definitely call you for my next job and am happy to recommend your services to anyone in the market.

Jason, It was absolute pleasure to help you. You are very detail oriented and very capable person. Once I saw your detailed request with all the model numbers of old and new device. I knew I could help you as our team always looks into the schematics / manuals just in case there is something different from our previous devices installs. Technology is our passion and customers like yourself that make it even better. Feel free to reach out anytime if you need any advice.

Nanfara Carpentry
Nanfara Carpentry

Settings up ring doorbell

Phil is a great guy purchased ring doorbell and he helped install it great guy easy to work with and trustworthy thanks for everything! I now have a great set up!

Thank you Marc !!!, It was a pleasure to assist you. Hope to be able to help you in the future. We are here for any your technology needs.

Vanessa  in North York
Vanessa in North York

Computer Technology

I have used Kunsten Technologies more than once and have never been disappointed! My experience was always a good one! Filip is very knowledgeable and cares about his clients' outcome. I had to set up Google meet for my son to be able to interact with his teacher and classmates and had no idea to do this on my older PC? So it was Kunsten Technologies to the rescue....seeing the smile on my son's face was priceless:) Thank you Kunsten Technologies for all your help over the years!!

Vanessa, Thank you so much for your kind words. It has always been nice to work with you as you are very calm and collected person plus a great listener and you learn quickly. I will always be glad to help where I can.

Peter in London
Peter in London

Off lease laptop

Filip was very professional and responsive when connecting me to a laptop supplier. He was patient with all my questions and needs. He also very knowledgeable about networking and cabling for residential and commercial cabling.

Peter, it was absolutely my pleasure to find you a laptop you wanted to use. Networking and cabling is our core business so we like to stay on top of latest tools and methods to maximize our time on-site and make client happy. Thank you once again

squashembugz in Bradford
squashembugz in Bradford
28 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Structured Cabling Project

Filip and his team were fast to arrive onsite and quote for some network cable runs I needed completed. I really like the quality of work, the fast response times and clear clean communication from start to finish. Great work guys.

Thank you sir, our team does work with pride knowing job is done well and with detail. We would like to thank you for the job and you have been great to work with. Looking forward to next time we can help. Filip

More about Kunsten Technologies Inc.

Kunsten Technologies Inc. North Toronto company with over 25 years of experience in technology field.

Supporting clients with technology needs from - Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Structural Cabling * Home Automation * Surveillance Cameras * Computers *

Our company works with commercial, industrial and residential clients all over Ontario and what makes us different is that we pride ourselves on getting the product or service that is right for you.

We can resolve your technical problems and fix/upgrade older equipment and set you up with new equipment if you need it.

If you would like to read more about us, we have a lot more on our website: www.kunsten.ca

Instagram: @kunstentech
TOLL FREE: 1-877-958-8324
Company Profile : https://linktr.ee/kunstentech

Computer Repairs and Support and Home Automation
Network & Cabling Wi-Fi Routers Smart Thermostats & Doorbells Computers and more...
=Fiber / Ethernet / Wi-Fi Networks & Cabling = = Smart Home Automation = = Surveillance Cameras = = Computer Sales, Service & Support = = Voice Over Internet Phone = Professional Doorbell Installation = Professional Thermostat Installation == Google NEST PRO / Ecobee Installer == Fiber Optics Certified Technicians *** CHECK www.kunsten.ca FOR MORE SERVICES***
*All Mayor Brands including* RING, AUGUST, LOGITECH, NETGEAR, D-LINK, HARMOMY, AMAZON ALEXA, SAMSUNG SMARTTHINGS, PHILLIPS HUE, SENGLED, LUTRON, SEAGATE, NEST LEVITON, LAGRAND, CONTROL4, PANDUIT , BELDEN, GE, HONEYWELL, GOOGLE NEST, ECOBEE, DELL, APPLE, HP, LENOVO, IBM, TOSHIBA, FUJITSU, WESTERN DIGITAL, KINGSTON, INTEL, SAMSUNG, TP-LINK, D-LINK, LINKSYS, BELL, ROGERS, ALULA, DSC, PARADOX, KANTECH, HUB6, HICKVISION, DAHUA, LOREX, SWANN, AXIS, NETGEAR ARLO, EYEONET, UNIVIEW, FOSCAM, GALAXY AND MORE NEST, Ecobee , Honeywell, Sensi RING, NEST, Netgear Arlo, SKYBELL, EUFY, Ezviz, Wyze and more
Neat, Dedicated, Safety First
Passion for technology and helping clients solve their electronics issues - Networking - Fiber / Ethernet - Computers - Smart Home - Surveillance / Security
2015