Great Canadian Handymen

Great Canadian Handymen

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Great Canadian Handymen

Roof

The quality of the work was very professional and detailed, they definitely provided customer satisfaction.

We appreciate the kind works. It was a pleasure to work with you. We hope you enjoy the roof for many years to come.

A&J Tiernay in Oakville
A&J Tiernay in Oakville

Re-shingling the roof

We contracted with Kevin and his crew to replace the shingles on our home. They did a super job. The crew was polite and professional. The clean-up was spotless. We would highly recommend this company for your roofing needs.
Joe & Alana, Oakville

It was an absolute pleasure to do this job for you. The earthtone cedar really blends with the house. And the hospitality we recieved from you was such a treat. Were going to Miss Alana's freshly baked muffins. All the best. Hope to see you in Spain someday.

Louie
Louie

Shingles Curling

I had a bay area extending out from kitchen with a patio door. The shingles were curling up in this small section. I made contact with Kevin and he came out to quote me shortly after. Moisture seemed to be the issue so he installed a vent and replaced the shingles. Great job and all was clean.

Thanks for the great review Louie. it was a pleasure taking care of this job for you. we wish you the best of luck and hope to work with you again in the future.

Kristine Davis from Mississauga
Kristine Davis from Mississauga

House and garage roof

Our house and large separate garage both needed shingles and there was a leak in the house roof as well. Kevin and crew found what was causing the leak, fixed it and re-shingled both roofs. No more leak, and the house and garage look great now! We have plants close to the house and they made sure to protect everything from damage as they worked. Just to mention, when they first did the front of the house, we noticed that the colour of the shingles wasn't consistent. Kevin found out that it was the manufacturer's colour-lot issue, and spared no effort in redoing that side quickly without any trouble for us as he dealt with the manufacturer. He and his crew are very professional, friendly, and they clean up all debris after the work as well!

we really loved to get the opportunity to work on your home Kristine. We are very excited about this job as it is the first time we were able to utilize such a venting tequnique. We know how hard you work on your garden and had absolutely no problem taking all necessary measures to ensure than everything was protected completely. We are proud to have our sign on your lawn and wish you all the best!

Mirza in Toronto
Mirza in Toronto

Replace roof shingles

Kevin was very awesome from the start to finish. Very knowledgeable and efficient. Timing was perfect, pricing was very affordable. Took pictures during the work. Highly recommend. Keep up the great work guys!!

Thank you so much for the great Review Mirza. It was a pleasure completing this job for you and working with you and your lovely family.

A in Toronto
A in Toronto

Roof

Very efficient and crafty workmanship. Made a commitment and never disappointed . Replaced all my shingles and made my roof animal proof ,Would recommend them to all my friends and family!
Thanks guys

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to hearing from all the people you refer us to.

Conserned in Toronto
Conserned in Toronto

Replaced roof

Thankyou for the great job!
Came on time, kept a clean work site, great guys, fair pricing. Absolutely reccomend
Excellent experience. Thanks again.
Wish you guys the best stay safe up there!

it was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate the kind words and great review. We look forward to working with your mother later this year.

Robert
Robert

roof shingles

I had a positive experience with GREAT CANADIAN HANDYMEN. I only neded a few shingles replaced after strong winds blew them off my roof. They were professional & gave me a very fair price. THANK YOU!!

cameran in Toronto
cameran in Toronto

Botched my repair!

He completed easy work on my property. but contractor missed a important part of the repair. (not a roof job) Did not follow how water would settle on the property. I had to do extra work to limit the water from entering the base of the unit. Not sure about his roof work but his ability to assess a repair job is poor. Luckily i had another job that he scrubbed without telling me. So becareful with this contractor as he is not ready for complex work or is reliable.

Great Canadian Handymen LTD is only a roofing company. All work completed by us is roof related. We have absolutely no record of completing this job. We apologize for the bad experience you had with this particular contractor and wish you the best with the job you are referring to. But we are not the company that completed this repair for you and wish for any potential clients who may read this review to understand that Great Canadian Handymen LTD does not botch repairs and aims to complete all jobs in a timely and efficient manner to the best of our abilities and 100% guaranteed satisfaction for all customers of ours.
We are not sure who you have mistaken us with as we are not the only GTA based company with a similar name. We understand that occasionally people may confuse us with other Contractors. We also understand that sometimes jobs do not go as planned and would like to state for the record that nobody is perfect. Sometimes contractors make mistakes as well as some people post reviews to the wrong company. Again we apologize for your misfortune and wish you all the best in choosing future contractors to perform whichever task, but we can guarantee that this botched repair was the work of somebody else and not us. as our records show no invoices with your name and the work you speak of.

Paige in Toronto
Paige in Toronto

Great service

the wind blew off some shingles on my house. I had a guy come out and he said the whole section needed to be replaced. That didnt seem right to me. Great Canadian Handymen had good reviews on homestars. So I called them. Sure enough I only needed a few shingles replaced. I'm really happy I got a second opinion because I almost got ripped off.

More about Great Canadian Handymen

Top of the line roofing. Offering high quality products and top quality craftsmanship.
-Shingles.
-flats
-repairs

CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @greatcanadianhandymen for more pictures and videos of our work!