Extra Air System

Reviews for Extra Air System

Anne
Anne

New AC & Humidifier

My AC was over 20 years old and needed replacing. I got 3 quotes and chose Extra Air because Michael was patient with me and answered every question with honesty, knowledge and professionalism. He and his team of Mustafa and Emad were amazing.

It was a great stress free experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Extra Air to friends and family.

Hello Anne. Thank you for your comments. we are proud of our honest and prompt service to our customers. At Extra Air System, your comfort and satisfaction is our goal. This is the start of a long term, high quality, and quick service to your heating and cooling needs. Please call back for any help you may need.
On Behalf of Extra Air System Team,

alex in Toronto
alex in Toronto

NEW AC booked & installed in a week

Ross was great to work with and clearly laid out our option for a new AC, including the limitations of the unit. He was a clear communicator and very responsive, and his install team worked quickly and left the area clean. Would recommend!

Hi Alex. Thank you so much for your remarks. I'm very glad that we met your expectations. It's our mission to leave every job site with customers satisfaction. Please call Extra Air System for any heating or cooling help you may need.
On behalf of Extra Air System team,
Ross

TonyPrg
TonyPrg
1 review Milton, ON

AC Repair

Our AC fan stopped working on a very hot Sunday morning. After we finished panicking, we called Extra Air System and they sent out a repairman within a few hours. The job was quickly completed by Michael and the problem was explained. Michael was very friendly and honest, and we ended up paying a lot less than expected. We also got the service (on a Sunday) quickly as well. This company is amazing and highly recommended!

Thank you Tony. I'm glad we were able to help you quickly. It's our commitment to our customers to rush to help as quick as possible. Please call back if you need help with any of your heating/cooling equipment. Thanks again for choosing Extra Air System.

Patrick L from Toronto
Patrick L from Toronto

Electric Water Heater - Emergency

Michael responded very quickly when our old water heater died. He had replaced our furnace previously with an extra high efficiency unit, and did a very nice job.

He did the replacement on a Sunday, while accommodating my late request for an all-electric unit to slowly switch our house off fossil fuels.

Great price, clean work, good to work with - highly recommend.

Thank you Patrick for your great comments. We appreciate your concern about the climate and we value every effort to minimize our carbon footprint. People with clean air and safer climate in mind, like yourself, will save the earth for future generations. We are honoured to be able part of the solution for both comfort of our clients and saving the climate. Thank you again and call anytime.
On behalf of Extra Air System Team,

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Humidifier and Furnace Repair

We called Extra about a new humidifier and they were available the same day and installed a new one within a couple of hours. Michael was very polite and professional explaining how everything worked and what had gone wrong with the old one. The house has been much more comfortable since. A few weeks later our furnace stopped working and I called him and he showed up within a couple of hours and addressed the problem promptly. I would highly recommend their services.

David, thank you for sharing your experience. We are pleased to provide you with comfort. It's our mission to be available at the earliest possible time for our customers. Your comfort and safety are the most important parts of our business. Please call for any help that you may need for your Hvac system.

Heliya in Toronto
Heliya in Toronto

Humidifier Installation

I can't thank Michael enough for making time for our humidifier installation on such short notice. Our house was reaching max 24% humidity for the past few weeks and it was really impacting us. I called Michael and spoke to him about our options and we booked a time right then. When Michael showed up he was very respectful and he wore a mask the whole time!
The previous owners of our house did not have the furnace installed in the best way (it was not leveled). Michael was transparent about the work that needed to be done and how the humidifier will look. He walked us through the whole process before installation and made sure we were okay with the work being done. Once installed he walked us through how the humidifier works and what to do if we wanted more humidity or less.
He completed the work in a very timely and clean manner.

Please note that in the photo the furnace is not level and the humidifier is. As stated before the furnace was not installed in the best manner.

Heliya, thank you so much for your kind words and all the details you put in your review. At Extra Air System, we are commuted to our customers' comfort and satisfaction. I'm glad that we met your expectations and we will be there anytime to help you with your heating/ cooling needs or if you have any question. Please call any time.
On behalf of Extra Air System team

Bruce in Brampton
Bruce in Brampton

whole house humidifier

Needed to have a humidifier installed on my furnace, Michael responded to my quote and answered all of my questions. Its been 2 weeks since the install and everything is working great. I would recommend Michael, he does quality work.

Thank you Bruce. I'm very happy that we met your satisfaction; that is our goal to deliver quality services and products. Your comfort is our success. Please call fir any Hvac related question or work you may have.
Thanks again
Extra Air System team

George in Milton
George in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

furnace repair

Called extra air they were able to come the same day . Micheal diagnosed the furnace ...fixed it then explained the problem to me . He did not try to sell me any unnecessary parts or service which I appreciated . I recommend this company . thanks for the help Micheal

Thank you George for your review. I'm glad that our service met your expectations. It takes enough experience to diagnose the furnace or air conditioner problems. We are available 24/7 to help our customers. Please call again, if you needed help with any of your Hvac equipment. Thanks again.
Extra Air System team

Paula in Burlington
Paula in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace repair

Excellent service. Michael was able to come the same day and repair my furnace and do the fall service on it too. Very professional and courteous. Reasonably priced. Definitely recommend.

Thank you Paula. You can always count on our fast and precise services. We can help you with furnace, air conditioner, water heater or other HVAC needs. Our principal is customer's comfort first. Thanks again and we appreciate that you put your trust on us.

happy customer
happy customer
13 reviews Milton, ON

Install Air Conditioner

My air conditioner broke down. I went to homestars and Extra Air Systems answered right away. I told them my problem which has been happening for about 1 year. Told them my wife had cancer and needed air conditioning. Michael showed up about 45 minutes later, charged my system and changed a part Air started running but started freezing up. Michael said I needed a new air conditioner and said he could install it next morning. As good as his word he showed up and installed it. This man is very knowledgable and proffesional and would reccomend him over and over. Thanks Michael for a great job you and your son provided.

I'm very happy that we could respond to your need for air conditioner, as quick as possible. Our goal at Extra Air System is to provide the best quality of work and comfort to our customers. Special occasions, like yours take priority. I wish you and your family the best of health and happiness. Please call back if you need help with your furnace, water heater, or air conditioner. Thanks again for your comments.

More about Extra Air System

Extra Air System sells, installs and services Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning products. Along with all the major manufacturers, Extra Air System is authorized by the Napoleon Fireplaces to sell and service Napoleon products.

Extra Air SysteExtra Air System Heating and Cooling is well staffed with highly qualified technicians, capable of installing, repairing and servicing practically any equipment found in most modern buildings today.

We ensure quality service for gas conversions, fireplaces, furnaces, heat pumps, air conditioning & refrigeration, systems design & renovations, and residential and commercial preventive maintenance programs. We are a Qualified Carrier and Napoleon Dealer.

We service what we sell! Extra Air System has built a reputation for being a full service company, offering annual service to all equipment you purchase at a very competitive price. We also offer 24 hour emergency service.
Feel free to visit our showroom where our qualified and friendly sales technicians can answer any questions you may have.m is a residential and commercial heating/cooling company that is designed to service your needs with complete satisfaction guaranteed.