Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Edmonton AB T5N 3M4

Concrete Contractors
Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Michael in Edmonton
Michael in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Driveway and sidewalk concrete work

Wade provided a quote after inspecting the concrete work to be done. After accepting the quote, the company started and completed the concrete excavation and replacement work within a week when the concrete was poured on a sunny day. The work crew was professional in carrying out the work with little disturbance to the our neighbors on the street. I was impressed with Wade's special work in pumping out some flood water that had pooled in the dug-up driveway on the evening before the concrete was poured the next morning. The crew did a good job in cleaning up the property and the street after the project.

I appreciate Wade's commitment in fixing my house's side-gate over the poured concrete to create sufficient clearance between the concrete and the bottom of the gate. This follow-up customer service today (Sept 30, 2020) is greatly appreciated when I asked Wade to remedy the issue after the concrete was completed a month ago.

Hi Mike,

Thank-you for your comments.

Yes rain is a reality around here in the summer time so we have to be diligent and available to get driveways poured any chance we can get. Having to come out late at night to make sure things are drying & ready to go in the morning is an unfortunate but common occurrence.

This is one of the many reasons why we use true road crush not screened rock & sand or pure sand. Crushed rock packs very well as it has very fine particle up to 3/4 inch rocks.

Even when it's rained on it stays packed tight, so when the standing water is removed and given some time to dry it remains compacted and ready to pour on.

I'm glad it al worked out for you without any delays.

Bradly will be by in a few weeks to remove the barricades and give your new driveway a second coat of sealant.

Take Care,

Ruthie and Sid
Ruthie and Sid

Excellent service, fantastic results

We were walking in Summerside, Edmonton and noticed a bright orange vehicle advertising driveway repair/replacements. We took a photo as we were going to call them later. One of their team noticed and ran to the vehicle to bring a brochure across the road to us. Very friendly and informative. We called the next day and the team were out to review our (very damaged) driveway that day. Due to the amazing service and professionalism, we booked for the work to be done. Within the week, our old driveway was being dug up and the work started. The team were a pleasure from start to finish. You can tell they love what they do, and know what they're doing. The team walked us through what was happening and showed us why our driveway had gotten the way it was. Rick the Foreman was extremely helpful and managed the crew really well. They cleaned throughout the day and their end of day clean up was amazing. The team were always positive and professional and Wade was only a text/call away if we had any questions. We also had very positive interactions with the cement crew and the gentleman who came to do the sealant. After the cement was laid, there were regular check-ins by the team. We have had several neighbours stop by to ask about the work and it really does look amazing. Thank you all so much, I really do strongly recommend this amazing company.

Good morning,

Thank-you for your very touching comments about my company and crew. It's very rewarding to hear about our clients experience first hand.

Rick is a natural fit as a foreman to run my job sites & projects as he personifies and continues with the intentions I had when I started CONCRETE REPLACEMENT EXPERTS.

Creating a success business isn't incredibly difficult when the main mandates are: 1) Create an incredible client experience 2) Be highly informative & teach the client the difference between great & poor quality work 3) Then deliver an incredibly high quality product.

When these mandates are in place we either attract or repel other potential staff members. Other possible crew members are either attracted to our motives and work ethic or its too high of an expectation for them. So naturally we have a well rounded crew of very similar & like minded individuals who work very well together to create the experience you enjoyed.

Thank-you very much for your review, I'll be sure to pass your comments along to everybody involved.

Take Care,

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Driveway and sidewalk replacement

Wade and his crew provided excellent service to replace our 40+ year old concrete driveway. The new product looks excellent. The crew came in and completed the work over 3 days, were polite, communicated well with neighbors, and did an excellent clean up when the job was finished.

Communication is key when we're making such a big impact in a residential area. Equally true for our client and for the neighbours. I'm glad you're happy with our quick service and quality product.

Cheers,

Taylor St. Amand
Taylor St. Amand
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage Pad Replacement

We purchased our home 5 years ago knowing full well the poor state of our garage. However it wasn't until all the rain this year that we started having foundation issues and took it as a sign that it was time to get the garage pad replaced! Wade called and came out within 24 hours of me contacting him for a free quote. He explained everything to me in detail and I now feel like a well of knowledge! His crew was in the next week and I was incredibly impressed with the level of professionalism and the quality of the work. From start to finish they were done in 3 days and I cannot say enough about their great work and the wonderful crew at Concrete Replacement Experts!

Hi Taylor

I must admit I have never seen anybody so giddy about her new concrete. Your enthusiasm & excitement brought a huge smile to my face each time we interacted.
I'm glad you're both so happy and also that you have a much safer place for your little one.

Don't forget to get your eavestrough fixed LOL

Take Care

Xuejun Sun in Edmonton
Xuejun Sun in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Drive way replacement project at Brookview

The company replaced our drive way and the side walk in June 2020. For the last 5 years, we did yearly some home related projects (roofing, deck, landscaping, etc), by far, Wade and his crew was by far the most professional and pleasant one to deal with. I am an immigrate and have little experience dealing with such thing. Wade was patient and spent his time explaining to me the details of the project. The quote was clearly done and the project was done in a timely manner. What impressed me the most was the screw seems to be happy working hard on the project, pays attention to the details and gets the project done extremely nicely and professionally. I fully recommend the company to anyone for concrete work.

Hi Xue,
Thank-you for the detailed comments especially about our professionalism. I think what helps set us apart from many other concrete companies is I approach whatever I do as a business and understand that it's all about helping people first. If a potential client can truly understand what we do and how we do it then they'll feel far more comfortable hiring us.

And yes my guys really love what they do and it shows on their faces every day. I've made a point of surrounding myself with people who are very similar to me. Helps to get the jobs done to my satisfaction and clearly to yours.

All the best.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Driveway replacement

A dedicated team that removed, prepped, poured and finished the driveway in 3.5 days. The final cost was within the quoted price and Wade was available via text to answer all questions quickly. The crew were respectful of the landscaping and their daily cleanup was fantastic; no angry neighbors! After 30 days, they came and removed the barriers (which were nice to have to prevent cars from driving on the new concrete) and the applied a second application of sealant. I would recommend Concrete Replacement Experts for those looking to replace a driveway and ensure that the new driveway is built right.

Hi Jon,

Yes we try to be as efficient as possible. Replacing a large concrete driveway in a residential setting is a big noisy & messy job so the sooner we get it done, cleaned up and gone, lessens the impact on the neighbours. And because we focus primarily on full driveway replacements my team is able to become very efficient.

The large wooden barricades we had professionally made last year really help to protect new concrete vs a few pieces of rebar and caution tape which tends to blow away quite quickly. We feel the investment, of dozens of sets, was worth the investment to protect clients new concrete work.

Thanks again,

Chris in Edmonton
Chris in Edmonton

New Garage Floor

We bought a house with a totally rotten garage floor and a bunch of cracking. Wade and his crew came in and in three days did the full demo of a very difficult floor to remove, cleaned'er up and poured a new floor with a drain in it which is a joy to work on. The neighbours commented to me how nice it was to have contractors around who clean up all their stuff every night, move vehicles off the street and show up looking professional. Super happy with the work, the team and the price. (more picts to come once I move the rest of my boxes off it!)

Welcome to your new home Chris. I'm sure you'll love spending hours tinkering in your new " level" floored garage. Your cul de sac location is a pretty tight fit for all of our equipment especially on pour day with the concrete truck and big pump truck but we managed without annoying any of your new neighbours.

Take Care and All the Best.
Wade & the Team

Marcia
Marcia

Broom Finish Driveway and sidewalk

Wade is very knowledgeable, when he came to do the estimate, he took the time to explain step by step the process and the materials that were going to use. Everything was done as told.
Wade and his crew provided outstanding workmanship with extreme attention to detail. When they came to remove and replace our driveway and sidewalk, Wade suggested changing the shape of the concrete going to the home entrance. What an improvement!
They took the time each day to make sure the area was cleaned up before they left. They even returned to put back the paving stones and rocks we had along the driveway that they had removed to do their job.
We have had comments from our neighbours about how impressed they were with every aspect of the job. We are very pleased with the new look from the front street. We would absolutely recommend Concrete Replacement Experts to anyone looking to get work done.

Hello Marcia

This particular review is especially meaningful to me, knowing how detailed your husband is. I was honored when you two chose us to replace your front driveway but I’m doubly pleased you’re completely happy with our performance and the outcome.

I was a little surprised when I showed up at your home to find such an informed man standing there with 5 pages of notes ready to grill me on his expectations, and grill me he did for 45 minutes before I could even get my tape measure out.

It’s our goal to do such a job every time whether we meet an informed homeowner or not. Which is why my quote sheet is so detailed (matching his expectations), it assists me in informing potential clients as to the scope of work we’re going to complete.

Thank-you for the detailed review. I'll be sure to pass your comments along to Rick and the crew.

Take Care & All the Best,

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Garage floor replacement

From start to completion an extremely positive experience. The team were efficient skilled and really cared about the finished product. Friendly and respectful I would highly recommend this company. I am delighted with the results.

Hello,

I'm glad you're happy with the process but more importantly the final result.
I'll your comments along to Rick and the team.

Thank-you

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Concrete Walk and Drive Replacement

Workers are experienced, professional and respectful. Old walk and drive was removed in the first day. The road crush base and forms were installed the second day. Rebar on 12" centers installed the third day. New concrete placed and finished on the fourth day. The work are was kept safe using barricades, pylons and caution tape. The road in front of the drive was swept clean at the close of each days work. The team was open and receptive to concerns and communicated status as the project went along.

Hello,
I'm glad everything went along as planned. We try to be as efficient as possible to limit the disruption for you and for your neighbours.

Thank-you for working with us.
Wade

More about Concrete Replacement Experts Inc.

Our main focus is replacing "CONCRETE DRIVEWAYS" and "GARAGE FLOORS".

That's why our company name is CONCRETE REPLACEMENT EXPERTS. We specialize in one particular part of the concrete industry and try to keep that as our unique niche.

We will consider light industrial flat work that is similar in nature.

THINGS WE DO NOT DO

Sorry but we do not build foundations, retaining walls, do crack repair, or lift driveways we only replace them.