Green Summer Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Markham ON L6B 0R5
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Green Summer Landscaping Inc.

Reviews for Green Summer Landscaping Inc.

Parking pad install

Andy did an amazing job with our parking pad install as well as our retaining walls and raised garden bed. He and his team were efficient, competitively priced and great to work with. Would definitely recommend.

Jason
Jason

Front driveway & backyard hardscaping done to perfection

A friend of mine recommended Green Summer Landscaping to me. I contacted Andy, and he immediately responded to my request to check out my place.

I wanted some interlocking done in front of the house, as well as hardscaping in the back. Andy and his team managed to get this entire job done in about 4 days, working tirelessly throughout. He kept me in the loop on everything he was doing, and kept me update on any possible changes and configurations.

In the end, the job was done to my needs and I have gotten many complements from the neighbours on how great the front and back has turned out.

He has great communication skills and was very responsive to my needs. I am 100% satisfied with the way things turned out, and would highly recommend him. Thank you Andy and your team! Highly recommended.

Antin in Toronto
Antin in Toronto

Backyard patio and fence

Andy and his crew were outstanding! They worked through the weekend, and got my backyard graded and finished with patio stones in record time. The work is absolutely perfect and Andy was very easy to work with and was in constant contact if any changes were required. I would recommend him to everyone! 11/10 on a job done beyond expectations.

hi chief
thx a million of your 11/10 comment. i love to work in your neighborhood for all your neighbours.

andy

HIPPO in Toronto
HIPPO in Toronto

Backyard interlocking, retaining wall and pergola

We recently bought a house where the backyard was neglected. Andrew and his team completely transformed it this spring. Andrew is really knowledgeable and was very pleasant to work with. His team was exceptional as well, and really took pride in their work. They worked long hours each day to get the project done for us in a short time so we now get to enjoy the backyard, thanks again for everything Andrew, appreciate it!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Front porch and side yard

Andrew did a great job with his team with the left and right side yard. We had no issues with that part of the job. But when he outsourced the hand railing to another company, and they did some welding without covering our front porch's natural stone (done by Andrew's team, that was in pristine condition before the welding), we came to a dilemma. We had brown spots everywhere on the stairs due to the sparks coming from the welding (see pic attached). I have asked Andrew about this, and to our disbelief, he said that it was due to rainfall, and he tried to remove it using CLR. I raised the concern to the natural stone company, and the sales manager Rick said that there is no way that this is caused by rainfall, and Andrew shouldn't use abrasive chemicals like CLR directly on the natural stone. It should be redone and Andrew should take the stone out to be replaced. The answer that I get is that the stains will disappear with time. It has looked better since we had it done in October 2021, but I believe this is an unacceptable and irresponsible response. Because of this, I will never recommend Green Summer Landscaping Inc to others.

Hello Elizabeth
I don't know who you are. I never did your front porch and side yard. Why you write this review? You should figure out who did it first.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Interlock (front yard and back yard)

Andrew and his team completed the project for our front and backyard on time and provided excellent recommendations for the design. We are very happy with their service and will recommend to others.

Driveway Interlocking, backyard patio makeover

We did the driveway interlocking with path to the backyard. Also replaced the existing patio with a raised patio and re-sodded the backyard.

Andrew was quite helpful in providing suggestions and solutions to best use space, accommodate water drainage and improve the overall appearance of the property. His attention to detail is great and also followed up with us after the job was complete. His crew worked quickly and efficiently, finishing the project in 4 days.

Grace & Sam
Grace & Sam
1 review , ON

Driveway, front and back landscape upgrade

My husband and I decided to re-do our aging driveway and replace an old deck with a new patio in our backyard. We reached out to 3 different contractors for estimates. Although Andrew of Green Summer was not the lowest estimate received, we chose to work with him. From the very first meeting, Andrew’s professionalism was reassuring. He was knowledgeable, easy to communicate with, responsive and helpful. He gave us lots of great ideas and advice, but never pushy. He was efficient at organizing the whole project from start to finish.

All members of Andy’s crew showed extreme dedication to their work. They showed up early everyday, worked hard, attentive to details, cleaned up at the end of each day and completed the project in a timely manner. Their quality of work was beyond our expectation! The new driveway and the new patio look awesome. It feels like we are in a brand-new house. Thanks Andrew!

As an immediate proof of the exceptional work done to our home by Andrew and his crew, our next-door neighbour has subsequently signed up with Andrew for their upcoming landscape project.

We would highly recommend Andrew of Green Summer, for any home improvement projects.

Backyard

We recently purchased our home and it was in need of landscaping and general update both in the front and back yard. We have young children and a dog, we were looking for something that was low maintenance but functional to meet the needs of our family.

Andy and his crew were extremely professional. Andy took the time to understand what we were looking for and created plans, he was open and willing to make changes as we developed our ideas. When the time came to start the project, the crew was efficient, timely and did an incredible job. They left our property tidy after each day and completed the job ahead of schedule. We are thrilled with the final product and highly recommend Andy.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backyard Landscaping - Raised Patio built with rigid Retaining Wall around two gardens & outer frame of Patio, Pathways Paving

We met Andrew who was helping our neighbor for Landscaping. After visualized his completed work done, we decide to let Andrew renewing our backyard.
We were very contented with the works of Green Summer on our backyard Landscaping. Project was running smoothly and had completed within schedule. The renovation brings our backyard looks level, spacious and beautiful, which becomes such a dream place for our family to enjoy and cherished.
We are so appreciated for Andrew’s great job with quality-end-result and professional performance. We are especially thanks for everyone of the team who are so skillful, experienced, productive, industrious, and extremely meticulous. All of these I saw make me no reason not to highly recommend Green Summer to you who is planning for Landscaping on your property.
Lastly I want to mention is that we are so lucky meeting Andrew, he is an efficient communicator with open mind; a leading project Manager with great responsibility and reliability. His mind is so dynamic and flexible to provide customized design in order to reach optimal solution: maximizing the entire project performance by minimizing our cost. We are so happy and satisfy with every single work done by Green Summer and wish them all the best. Thank you again.

More about Green Summer Landscaping Inc.

-Outdoor/ Indoor Masonry -All Outdoor kinds of Woodwork -Landscaping Design -Interlocking
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Markham?