TechGate Systems Inc

Reviews for TechGate Systems Inc

KG
KG

Laptop Repair

Techgate helped me in repairing my laptop in my urgent case. My laptop stopped working and I had a project to complete. They offered me a loaner laptop until my laptop got fixed.

They are so kind, friendly and care of their customers.

Jully
Jully

iMac Repair

My iMac is out of warranty and I had a VGA problem. Apple store quoted me for over 800 to replace it.

Adam came to my store and got the iMac. He quoted me for 240 with one year warranty to repair my current VGA. After 2 days, he brought it back.

I'm working on it since Sep last year and it is working fine without any issue.

Nouh
Nouh

Genius Technical Team

The team were very smart and fast. They did many IT tasks in very short period and good price.

Our staff and I started sending any personal work to them because they support companies and individuals.

you are an amazing IT professional

Mike
Mike

Apple MacBook Repair

This guy is very smart. My MacBook was garbage and he made it like new with very good price. I was going to buy another one, but he saved my money.

Thanks, Mike
your words are awesome

Tom
Tom

Wireless Installation

TechGate is the best IT company that I have ever worked with. They know what should be done and what are the best available and suitable technologies for you with reasonable prices.

Now, they are only my single point of contact for any IT related issues.

it's our pleasure to serve you.

Professionals and Friendly

I had two slow laptops and I was thinking to throw them.

One technician came to my house and got them. After a day only, he brought them again, but they where like new. I loved my laptops again. Also, the price were very reasonable because he installed parts. He was honest with everything he setup and install.

I have them now for more than 6 months and they are working perfectly.

I think he did a magic

Thank you for this review. It is our pleasure to work with.

JoAnne in Toronto
JoAnne in Toronto

Replace the drives on two Macbooks

I needed my Macbook drive replaced, and my friend's completely dead Macbook drive replaced. I spoke to about 8 people who had various price ranges for the drives and I learned a lot of information in regards to the correct drives needed.

On Homestar I had several responses in regards to an in-home service and I chose to go with Adam after he called me and sounded caring and professional.

We agreed that he would buy the drives and the extra RAM for my friend's computer. However, it took almost 30 days for the drives to arrive and therefore Adam to show up at our condo. Once at our place, he knew what he was doing and installed both drives, cloned and upgraded my friend's computer to High Sierra. However, he couldn't install the RAM because he said he brought the wrong kind of RAM for her computer. He cloned my drive, and was also supposed to upgrade my computer to Mojave. The process was taking a while so he took a break and went to the Bay to get some jewellery for his wife.

Things still were not finished with my computer, so he said he would be back the next day with the RAM, and to finish upgrading my computer. He even left his cloning stuff at our place.

The next day he didn't show up and I texted him. He said he had an emergency and couldn't come that whole weekend. I also had to work night shifts and for a whole week would not have been able to reschedule. After 10 days we made another appointment. This brought us to just after Valentine's day. Adam texted to confirm the next day appointment. On the day of the appointment, he did not show up. I texted him and he said had a family emergency...again!

At this point I decided not to continue using Adam. I had finished upgrading to Mojave myself. My friend also chose not to upgrade the RAM. I discussed payment for the drives and asked for receipts for the cost of the drives. Labour for what he had already done was priced at $150. However, Adam was only able to provide a receipt for one of the drives, and couldn't produce one for the other Macbook. He sent us various links to how much a drive for my friend's MacBook should cost, but for all we know he could have gotten the drive out of an old Macbook and put it in hers. Although he had brought the boxes for the drives, they had no price on them.

Long story short, Adam does know what he is doing, but is very unprofessional in how he goes about it.

Dale
Dale

Apple MacBook repair

Service tech was polite and friendly and knew his technology.
He also took the time to try to fix and operating system bug that came with Apples lastest OS X.
Would call again with reservation.

Thank you Dale...

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Ethernet Card Issues

My Ethernet card was not working to connect to the Internet. I was provided with a quote to check the software and for hardware replacement if necessary.

They checked the system thoroughly and were able to determine that a new card was not necessary and they were able to fix the existing one. They also verified that everything was working perfectly.

Friendly service and looking to do what's best for the customer. Hopefully I don't need to use Tech Gate again, but if I have any computer problems going forward, they will be the first call I make.

Highly recommended!

Thank you Steve for this review. usually, we consider our customers as friends as well.

temitope s.
temitope s.

HP Spectre laptop

I needed to buy a windows laptop to replace my ailing MacBook. I found orwa's advert online and I reached out to him. He is a thoroughbred professional and the product as described was what I got and much more. His attitude, drive and customer service is absolutely fantastic. If you want prompt, efficient and reliable service at an extremely affordable cost, he is the man.

Thank you Tope. Really you are one of my best customers.

More about TechGate Systems Inc

Welcome to TechGate Systems Inc. We offer both commercial and residential services. With 20+ years of experiences, our services will exceed your expectation at the best price in the market.

During this time of the pandemic, we respect and ensure the safety of both our customers and our employees. We make sure we are operating with the necessary personal protective equipment.