Senso Design

Reviews for Senso Design

Joey
Joey

kitchen renovation

I had my kitchen renovated, it was in need of an update. It was dark. Now it is a beautiful high gloss white. Everyone loves it. And Senso Design did it in 2 weeks! I would recommend Senso Design to all my friends!

Dear Joyce, it was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy your new kitchen!!!

Orly
Orly

Kitchen refacing

Mark did a great job with my renovation project. I also used his service to install new bathroom vanity and laundry room cabinets. Very happy with the outcome and quality of the job!! Cannot wait to use his services again!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Gregory and his team are amazing. They did a great job. You can see dedication and cooperation while they work together. Just love my new kitchen and was done in less than 2 weeks.

Olga in Brampton
Olga in Brampton

Excellent Kitchen Remodel

Mark and his team did an AMAZING JOB!!! They re-designed our kitchen to fit out lifestyle perfectly. Craftsmanship is of high quality and finishes are beautiful. All materials were sourced in a timely manner. Any questions that came up were resolved right away, any adjustments that needed to be made as the project went on were done seamlessly. Highly recommend.

jinjit11
jinjit11

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Thanks to Senso Design I finally got my dream kitchen! After my previous disappointing interactions with armatures, dealing with real professionals was absolutely rewarding. The timelines of every stage of the project were followed precisely and the quality is outstanding.

Eugene in Toronto
Eugene in Toronto

Kitchen refacing

Professional work, responsive to request when possible, we have a good experience with refacing our kitchen and our requirement were met. Communication was great and easy without any special issues.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

4 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen renovation

From our first visit to the showroom to the completion of the project Gregory (project manager) and Feri (interior design) were more than accommodating in all aspects. Gregory heard our wants and gave us our dream kitchen. There were some minor install problems but he immediately responded to and rectified all our concerns (without giving us any hassle), going beyond our expectations! We love our kitchen and get many compliments! The quality of the cabinets is way above and beyond any of the “big box” companies and that alone is worth the money.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

refacing an old kitchen

Mark and his team are a combination of a top professionals and very creative people. They where able to reface our old kitchen and make it looks wonderful all for a very attractive price.

Thank you so much!

Nathalia in Scarborough
Nathalia in Scarborough
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen renovation

I had my kitchen and main floor renovated in my recently purchased house . Greg was always very responsive and made all efforts to satisfy all our needs and preferences. I would highly recommend Senso Design if you are looking for a high quality material, fair price and excellent customer service.

Dear Nathalia

2 reviews Aurora, ON

Complete kitchen renovation

Found Mark Sorkin and Senso Design through HomeStars. Finally got around to renovating our kitchen and, after receiving several quotes, we got a good feeling about Mark from our face-to-face meeting and decided to go ahead with his company's services. Mark has a team of hard-working professionals that will look after all of your renovation needs from A to Z. I am very happy that we chose to go with Mark and Senso Design because the end result is amazing!

Mike
Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with SENSO DESIGN.
We had a great time working with you and Odelle.

More about Senso Design

COVID 19 UPDATE: We are open for business during this time and here to assist you with all of your Kitchen Planning and Renovation needs. We can also meet you "virtually" through FaceTime, Whats App and Zoom Meetings if preferable. We are following all of the health and safety guidelines as directed by the province of Ontario and if coming onsite will be practicing social distancing. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or consultation.

******

Senso Design is offering a full range of renovation and construction services. Our job is to bring joy, not only to our clients and partners but to ourselves as well. From the very beginning of SENSO, we had only one goal: to create better kitchens. We set the highest standards in the quality of materials, elegant designs, and usability. A kitchen is a very space where everybody can express their uniqueness. This space offers you an opportunity to be creative. For most people in the world, the kitchen is the most important, most visited room in their house. For these people, we diligently work day after day trying to develop designs that accommodate usability to the same degree as peoples’ feelings and emotions. SENSO will make your life easier; it will give you the necessary things, which bring you joy – every day.