Senso Design

Reviews for Senso Design

Kim
Kim

Love my new kitchen!

I recently selected Senso Designs to re-do the kitchen in my recently purchased town house after getting quotes from 3 other contractors. From the first communication, Mark was very responsive and easy to work with. Mark took the measurements and suggested some modifications to make the existing kitchen more functional/beautiful. He sent me 3D designs to confirm we were on the same page and was able to accommodate a few small changes along the way. Mark walked me through the cupboard/countertop options and made suggestions to make the space feel more modern. The timelines were communicated up-front and met at every step. Oleg, the installer was fantastic. Not only was the demolition clean and neat but the installation was flawless. He is s true artist in his craft. Each day the workspace was cleaned after work was complete so it never felt like I was living in a construction zone. I was nervous about taking on such a big project (my first major renovation) but the team at Senso Design made it so easy and seamless. I would highly recommend them for a kitchen project if you are looking for high quality craftsmanship, excellent communication and reasonable prices.

**After Pics to follow (still have to paint)**

Kim, It was great working with you!
Thank you for support!

Kitchen Refacing

I did kitchen and bathroom vanity refacing with Senso Design and I am so much satisfied with the result. I changed my kitchen cabinets to white flat doors which looks so modern and elegant now. Thanks to Senso Design .

thank you for support!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Renovation

Mark , Greg and the crew were very polite and very nice to work with.
They did a great job in all my renovations.
They went above and beyond and treated us as they would treat there own family.
When we did encounter an issue it was dealt with promptly and efficiently.
I will be calling them back when I am ready to do other projects.

Shelby in Toronto
Shelby in Toronto

Condo Kitchen Renovation

My husband and I live downtown Toronto and were looking for an experienced and professional design team to help renovate our kitchen. We needed a designer that was flexible and can provide a functional and modern kitchen within our budget. My husband and I met Mark, at his kitchen design studio and he walked us through various kitchen options within our parameters. He was very knowledge and honest in providing us with information based on our needs and budget. He came to our condo to complete measurements and provided us with solutions to very challenging space. For example, he provided a pull out cabinet solution for small corner space and installed under cabinet lighting. Mark provided us with a quote and project timeline. During the project, his team met the deadlines and communication was great. His team were always on time and very nice. Mark was always available to answer any questions about product and design. When friends and family come over, we receive so many compliments about our kitchen. We love my kitchen and I highly recommend Senso Design Ltd. I give them high rating in completing the project on time and within my budget.

Dear Shelby, thank you for support.It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen Reno

I find Senso designed with a great review, contacted them and lay out my needs to have a better functional kitchen, they have good ideas and very good people, my family is now enjoying the kitchen they love specially me!
I highly recommend Senso design for all your house project, either interior and exterior!

thank you for the support!

robgoodfield
robgoodfield

kitchen Renovation

From planning to finished product, Greg and his team were great to deal with. Highly recommend Senso Design. Couldn't be happier with our new kitchen. Waited a little longer for European product, but in the end we were extremely happy !! Working in a Condo has some challenges, but Greg was always there for us.

Hi Rob, thank you for the review!
It was a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen in condo

Working with Mark was a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend him. He was reliable and also profession in his workmanship and process.he has a beautiful showroom where you can see many varieties of his product.

thank you for support!

Zhanna in Toronto
Zhanna in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Senso Design renovated our kitchen two weeks ago and we like how it looks now. Mark is manager of this company. He is accurate and punctual. He is able to listen to his clients. Mark is easy to deal with during negotiations. His team worked fast and harmoniously. Company completed our project in two weeks and we are very thankful him for it

Hi Zhanna, thank you for the review!
At Senso Design, happy-endings are our business. We understand that designing a new kitchen space is complicated and you can never go wrong when hiring us as your kitchen designer.

Mariam in Markham
Mariam in Markham

Kitchen renovation

Had my kitchen done by Senso Design a few months ago and I can't think of enough nice things to say about working with them. Mark, Greg and the crew did an amazing job and made the process painless. I would highly recommend them. I just love my kitchen.

Dear Mariam,
Thank you for the kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with SENSO DESIGN. I will definitely relay that message to the rest of my team.
Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.
Cheers,
Mark

Olga in North York
Olga in North York

Kitchen

Our kitchen needed something, and we knew what we wanted in our mind, but just couldn’t find what we were looking for. A trip to the Senso Design showroom and design studio solved that problem quickly. They introduced us to several different cabinet styles and showed us what worked with countertops in the grand design scheme. We went from a small upgrade to a full kitchen renovation that encompassed new flooring, a new sink and faucet, and new lights for our ceiling. Senso took care of everything – they had a plumber and electrician working along with excellent cabinet installers to bring our project home without a hitch.

Hi Olga, when you visit us at Senso Design, we have everything at your fingertips. Our team is professional, and we have been helping folks design new kitchens for many years. When you tell us your ideas we can bring it to life right before your eyes.

More about Senso Design

COVID 19 UPDATE: We are open for business during this time and here to assist you with all of your Kitchen Planning and Renovation needs. We can also meet you "virtually" through FaceTime, Whats App and Zoom Meetings if preferable. We are following all of the health and safety guidelines as directed by the province of Ontario and if coming onsite will be practicing social distancing. Contact us today to schedule an appointment or consultation.

******

Senso Design is offering a full range of renovation and construction services. Our job is to bring joy, not only to our clients and partners but to ourselves as well. From the very beginning of SENSO, we had only one goal: to create better kitchens. We set the highest standards in the quality of materials, elegant designs, and usability. A kitchen is a very space where everybody can express their uniqueness. This space offers you an opportunity to be creative. For most people in the world, the kitchen is the most important, most visited room in their house. For these people, we diligently work day after day trying to develop designs that accommodate usability to the same degree as peoples’ feelings and emotions. SENSO will make your life easier; it will give you the necessary things, which bring you joy – every day.