Appliance Repair

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Maydone Appliance Repair

David
David

Repair oven vent hood grates

I called and they promised to come the next day - that's quick! They arrived right on time and quickly repaired my oven vent hood grates. They did not charge me for another quick fix. I'd strongly recommend them.

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your great review. We are glad that everything worked well for you as we always strive for the best experience of our customers.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ice maker repair

We are very satisfied with the service done by Max. Exellent, very professional and friendly. Arrived on time Customer Service also excellent, I was able to book appointment within 24 hours. Thank you very much.

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

Fan hood repair

The fan hood over my stove was making awful noises and not working properly. This company responded to my voice message very quickly and had a repair person at my home the next day. It was determined that we needed a new motor and parts were ordered and installed within 5 days. The repair people were very courteous and followed Covid protocols while in my home. I would 100% use this company again and would recommend their services.

Dear Janice,

Fix a washing machine

I am so lucky to find Maydone on the internet, called them right away, response was amazing, scheduled an appointment. The service technician was excellent, very knowledgeable and very competent. He fixed the problem, which was very intricate and complicated. Very very happy with the customer service and the ability to have this machine fixed so fast, especially with a large family relying on it. I put his card in a safe place and I highly recommend this company to anyone who wants quality work done for a reasonable price!!!

Pam
Pam

Repair over the range microwave

Had paid a disreputable company over $900 to repair microwave and after replacing the motherboard twice it still didn’t work. Had almost lost faith that there was an honest appliance repair company out there. Through HomeStars I nervously tried Maydone Repair. They answered quickly and after paying a modest service call fee there technician found the problem ( not an overpriced motherboard or two) something much simpler. They arrived on time with all the proper equipment ( didn’t have to borrow a stool to reach microwave. Part was ordered and technician returned as soon as it was in. He had to spend extra time, energy and expertise to finally successfully fix the problem. No added charge. My faith has been restored!
I’ve kept Maydones number in a safe place as I won’t hesitate to use them again

Hello Pam,

We glad to hear that you are happy with our service.

If you need our services in future please give us a call at an time we'll be happy to assist.

Thank you a lot for great review we really appreciate that.

Representative of

Frances in Brampton
Frances in Brampton

Maytag Dishwasher Repair Incident # C2920322

Called for leak on a 3 year old Maytag Dishwasher and paid the $90.40 for initial Service. Received and accepted quote for repair and waited for the parts to arrive. Installation of the parts were attempted but it was discovered that a manufacturing defect was causing the leak and the repair could not be completed. Recommendation is that the machine be replaced. We were not charged for the failed repair parts or labor which was most appreciated. This is a Fair, Honest and Reliable Service Agency I will call once I need the new Dishwasher installed. Maytag will not help as the Unit is past its 1 year Warranty. Will never buy Mayag again.

Gilles in Mississauga from Mississauga
Gilles in Mississauga from Mississauga

Leaky fridge

The fridge was leaking periodically through the bottom of the freezer door and onto the floor. The technician came to check it out and arrived on time and the very next day. He ordered the part right there and I paid for it on the spot. The technician returned a few days later once the circuit board was available and installed it. He also unclogged the drain pan in the back of the fridge which I thought was a great preventative step. The fridge is now fixed and hasn’t leaked now after a few weeks. They have a 90 day warranty in case it’s not resolved at no extra cost. I’m very happy with the service and wouldn’t hesitate to call them again!

Teresa in London
Teresa in London
0 reviews London, ON

Refrigerator repair

Fridge was smelling. He took it all apart to diagnose issue. Nothing found. However very thorough. We paid for the call. Will call company again if ever any other issues.
Max the technician was excellent.

Tom from Oakville
Tom from Oakville

Great service

I had a problem with in-condo washing machine. I was concerned it may have been an expensive repair as you never know what part may need repair.

Found Maydone through HomeStars - they had a high rating. Service appointment was booked quickly. Technician arrived as expected. Repair ended up being minor - clogged drain. He fixed it on the spot and cost was very reasonable.

Washing machine repair

Excellent, timely and efficient service at good value. Explained issues and solutions clearly and completed the repair much more quickly than expected! Great experience! Would recommend them for any repairs you may need.

More about Maydone Appliance Repair

Maydone Appliance Repair is a Professional Appliance Repair and Installation Service! Same Day Service offering a free diagnosis with repair! You can get it done fast or schedule a visit in the most suitable time for you. GET $30 off your first Repair with us!

Enjoy your valuable time with what matters the most while we are taking care of your appliances.