Appliance Repair

Reviews for Maydone Appliance Repair

Stephen
Stephen

Repair of Old Gas Range

The oven of our 26 year old gas range stopped working. Maydone very efficiently diagnosed the problem after a thorough examination of the range. The rep ordered the part and replaced it on schedule as promised. The oven is working great now. We are very satisfied with Maydone's service.

Janice
Janice

Good service

Response was quick and prices reasonable.

Wish them all the best. Thank you for your service and abiding by covid policies. My husband was very pleased with the quick turnaround

ayal
ayal

dryer repair

Igor & Bauerjan were very easy to deal with. Ordered the part thru Igor, then he booked Bauerjan to come install 3 weeks later. Everything was very professional form beginning to end.

C in Ottawa
C in Ottawa

Furnace Repair

I want to express my sincere gratitude for the professionalism and workmanship recently provided by a Maydone technician, Mark.

Mark was courteous, knowledgeable and quick in his diagnosis and repair of our furnace. His experience was evident in how he identified issues and concerns regarding work that we previously had done with our HVAC systems. He was patient in explaining the proper ways of rectifying such and took the extra little bit of time and effort to ensure we felt safe and satisfied. I highly recommend Maydone to anyone solely based on Mark's great work!

Thank you.

Chris

Abdul Basit in Milton
Abdul Basit in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Microwave Repair

"Initial diagnostics about microwave fault was not correct but due to technical fault in transformer, I have decided to buy the new microwave and Maydone Manager Igor has promised for the free installation of new microwave to accommodate my request. Overall Maydone is professional company and always tried their best to sort-out technical problems and tried to accommodate customer request to relief them."

Dear Abdul,

Thank you very much for your great review. We are glad that everything worked well for you as we always strive for the best experience of our customers.

Most of all we are happy that your concern was resolved.

We wish you a great day and we are always here if you need us.

Dishwasher

Got fixed dishwasher. I would highly recommend these team. Very professionally. Always on time, polite and what is important reasonable price.
Once again, I would highly recommend this company for you.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you are satisfied with provided service.

Rude and incompetent technician

Technician was rude and condescending. He came into my house without a mask too and didn't even acknowledge it. Already unsafe. No introduction no nothing just asked where the kitchen was.

He told me I couldnt install a wall mounted hood because it was more work to replace a current under cabinet hood and that it would cost more. Okay? I still want it? Talked to me like I was stupid.

Company then wanted to charge me $90 for the "service call".

Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing it to our attention - rude attitude and neglecting COVID procedures is not acceptable in our company. We would deal with the technician on this issue!

We do apologize for any inconvenience caused and the mentioned service call was cancelled by our management. Please feel free to contact us to make your experience better with us! As we tried to reach you with offers.

Representative

Maydone Appliance Repair

remove old microwave and install new over the cooktop microwave

Mark arrived on time and ready to work. He cleaned up when he left. He explained to us that we must turn on the microwave's fan whenever we use our cooktop because the steam from whatever we cook on the cooktop will overheat the microwave causing its fuse to blow.

Take heed! The fan in this microwave had to be turned around in order for its vent to work. The previous installer did not turn the fan resulting in the fan blowing against the back, wooden wall of the cupboards which could be another reason the microwave blew its fuse.

Dear Customer,

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Great job

Great company with great technicians. I’ve used other appliance repair companies and this one has much higher service standards. They even followed through on their promise of $30 off for first-time customers without question.

Dear Matt,

Hertika
Hertika

Get a written quote & check you parts

When I called this company, I got a quote for a very cheap amount over the phone. After the installation is done, it turned out the installation fee was 50% higher. In addition to that, they charged $ 40.00 for a kit that only cost $25.00 at homedepot and they charged $ 75.00 to connect cable to the power outlet (this was my oversight since I did not know that the new dishwasher that I bought only had wires). The total cost is about the same as the cost of the new dishwasher. What an expensive lesson indeed.

Update: They provided a copy of my conversation with their staff and in turned out that they did say $180.00 (I had to replay twice to get the amount clearly). I should have know that $120 for an installation fee was too good to be true. I added 1 star for their customer service and another for their customer service staff, Igor’s thorough follow up and kind offer for a certification for free service in the future.

Thus, before you make an appointment, make sure to do as follow:
- check the instructions that come with your new dishwasher and make sure you have that you have all of the parts needed for installing the dishwasher.
- when buying a new dishwasher, check whether or not it comes with the cable to plug it to the power outlet.
- get a written quote emailed to you before making an appointment.

Dear Hertika,

Thank you very much for your informative feedback. We do appreciate it.

Would be glad to be useful for your future projects.

Representative

More about Maydone Appliance Repair

Maydone Appliance Repair is a Professional Appliance Repair and Installation Service! Same Day Service offering a free diagnosis with repair! You can get it done fast or schedule a visit in the most suitable time for you. GET $30 off your first Repair with us!

Enjoy your valuable time with what matters the most while we are taking care of your appliances.