TAFF DRYWALLING

Reviews for TAFF DRYWALLING

Jen
Jen

Popcorn ceiling removal

I contacted Taff to smooth out the popcorn ceiling in my front foyer and family room. Marion was able to give me a quote over the phone and his team came out on the set date.

They were able to quickly mud over the popcorn and paint the ceiling. They were also kind enough to come back and touch up some minor areas.

Overall, I would recommend Taff Drywalling for their popcorn removal services.

Thank you Jen for the review, we love hearing feedback from our customers! Thanks again for choosing TAFF Drywalling company, we're so glad you're happy with our service!
Have a great day.

Best regards,
TAFF Drywalling team

Great Service/ Drywalling and Tapping

Marian was great. He gave the best estimate for material and installation of drywalling and tapping our basement unit. He was very understanding and flexible and fair as well. They finished the job pretty quickly and with best quality. I also liked how Marian came one day before the start of job to ask all the questions he has to make sure we get exactly what we want and we are on the same page. I would def use them in future and recommend them to others. Thank you Marian, William, and Oneal.

Thank you for a great word about us.
looking forward to work with you in the future projects
best regards
Taffdrywalling team

Great Drywall Repair

We hired TAFF to repair some holes in our walls and ceiling after some electrical work. Onill did an excellent job, with great attention to detail, and worked very quickly and efficiently. They even identified and fixed some other drywall issues on their own initiative. We would use them again!

Thanks a lot guys to let us do this project
Taffdrywalling team

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water damage repair and popcorn removal

Marian responded quickly to my request for a quote to repair my water damaged ceiling and remove popcorn. Work, once it got underway a day later than promised, was carried out quickly and within the date range estimated. Very nice work by O’Neill, happy with the result.

Hello, thank you for taking the time and describing your experience with TAFF Drywalling team for those who could be looking for a company for their project. We are honoured to know that you are happy with the result.

Yours Truly - TAFF Drywalling Team, Toronto

John Flores
John Flores

Popcorn ceiling removal

Marian and his team did such a great job on making our ceiling look brand new! They were so fast too. From the beginning quote to the end, they’re very professional and fully prepared. Came on time and measured all the rooms with notes. I really appreciate that because some people that quoted us just took a look around without writing down anything.

I would definitely recommend Marian to friends and family or anyone that needs any ceiling/drywall help.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback John. We are happy that our crew were able to assist you with your project. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any assistance in the future.

Thank you for choosing TAFF Drywalling.

Marian-TAFF Drywalling Team

Nellie
Nellie

Drywall taping of approx 4 rooms and 2 hallways

Marian was quick to respond to our inquiry, came to our home the next day and provided a written quote by email the day after that. The job was quite complicated as some areas had been previously plastered, and other areas were new drywall; lots of soffits and odd corners too. Matthew (the Taper) did a fantastic job; hard working, polite, always told us what was happening and what time he would start and finish each day. Got the whole thing done in the 4 days he said it would take (same time quoted by Marian). We're planning to have them back here later this year to hang and finish drywall in 3 more rooms.

Hello Nellie,
We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your positive feedback. We are really happy that you liked our job done. We look forward to working together soon :) - reach out to me at any time!

Marian and TAFF Drywalling Team, Toronto, ON

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
1 review Hawkestone, ON

Renovation in vaughan

Marian and his team did a wonderful job at our home. Very competent work and we are happy with the results. We will for sure use him again in the future

Thank you Jeff so much for sharing your positive feedback. We are happy that Marian and our crews were able to assist you with renovation. Do not hesitate to contact us if you ever require any other project in the future.

TAFF DRYWALLING Team, Toronto

Drywall plastering

I hired Marian due to his good reviews and availability. Didi not want to wait 2-3 weeks to get this job done and he was ready to start within a week. Due to pandemic everything is very slow these days but they , Marian and Jeff managed to get it done in a matter of days not weeks. Some supervision was required but in the end all turned out good.

Thank you Radu for good reviews about our company.
We are trying to deliver the best product to satisfy our customers. Looking forward to work with you in the future projects
Marian and Taffdrywalling team

Christian in Toronto
Christian in Toronto

Mud and Taping

I hired the above firm for mud and taping in addition to a coat of primer on the walls of one story of my home. I appreciated the quick availability.

Thank you so much for the review, we love hearing feedback from our customers! Thanks again for choosing TAFF Drywalling company, we're so glad you're happy with our services!

Best regards,
TAFF Drywalling team

Teresa from Woodbridge
Teresa from Woodbridge

Tape, mud and primer basement drywall

I was in search of a company to tape, mud and primer the drywall in the basement, and after doing my research on Homestars, I decided to contact TAFF Drywalling. Marian was a pleasure to deal with. He responded to my phone call quickly and was able to start the job promptly. It was a one man job (serviced by Mr. O) and he completed the job in a few days as estimated. Mr. O did an amazing job. He was very respectful and takes pride in his work. The end result was completed professionally. I would highly recommend TAFF Drywalling!!! Thank you for the great job. Very happy with the results.
Vito (Woodbridge)

Dear Vito,
Thank you kindly for taking the time and writing this wonderful and detailed review for our company. We truly appreciate the time you took but also for giving us a chance to work with you.

With best regards,
Marian - TAFF Drywalling Team, Toronto

More about TAFF DRYWALLING

TAFF DRYWALLING has been providing top-class services for more than 9 years when it comes to Drywall and Taping with high quality, fair prices, and on time. We serve all GTA area and also Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Etobicoke, Richmond Hill, Aurora and other locations. Give us a call for a free quote today!