Interior Climate Solutions

Adam
Adam
1 review Vancouver, BC

Furnace and A/C Replacements

I hired Nick to replace my parents Furnace and A/C. Scheduling was easy, and the final product was top notch. Price was competitive, and the work came with a warranty. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

I'm glad you enjoyed your experience Adam! Thank you for the recommendation.

g_kahnert
g_kahnert

Ran natural gas line for my barbeque hook up.

Fast and clean work. Nick even identified and repaired mistakes made by the previous "gas technician".
I would 10/10 use Interior Climate Solutions for my next project and would definitely recommend them.

Happy to help! Glad you're satisfied with my work.

Thank you for the feedback!

Ryan
Ryan

Furnace repair and space heater installation

So glad I hired Nick to help me with my much needed and urgent work. My furnace stopped working on one of the colder nights of the winter and I was left scrambling. Thankfully I found nick and he was able to come promptly. Unfortunately I needed a new furnace, which nick installed to installed professionally. Although he looks very young, his work is that of a seasoned vet. He also installed a hard wired garage heating unit for me. Now I no longer have to worry about my pipes freezing!

Happy to help Ryan! Thank you for the recommendation and repeat business!!

More about Interior Climate Solutions

Hi, and welcome to Interior Climate Solutions!
My name is Nick Baker, and I am the founder of ICS. This company has grown far beyond my expectations and I couldn't be more thankful to my friends and neighbours for trusting me to service, and replace their HVAC systems to help keep the company up and running in the early days.
Now we are a small team of fully licensed technicians that have a combined 40 years experience in the trades. We are registered with the Technical Standard Safety Authority and the Ontario Colleges Of Trades.
Our goal is to offer our customers a stress free experience in a high stress area of work. Having your furnace breakdown in the middle of winter, or your AC quit on you during our hot summer days can be a nightmare. Eliminate that stress by knowing who to call before it happens, and deal with a small company that is tailored to suit your every need. We have reduced prices compared to the big name companies, and offer a high quality product as well as a higher quality customer experience.
In our business, the customer comes first, satisfaction is our guarantee, and we have a strong warranty to ensure that you feel confident in your choice to hire Interior Climate Solutions.

We look forward to working with you!

-Nick