Great Wall Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
Oakville ON L6M 0W8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Great Wall Masonry

Window sill replacement

Team was amazing! Profession, outstanding eye for detail and quality, prompt and very dedicated. I highly recommend!

Cas in Toronto
Cas in Toronto

Exterior parging and brick replacement

Very happy with the work of Daniel and team. They approached the work with kindness and care and always went above and beyond to explain and execute the work thoroughly.
Would absolutely recommend!

Thanks so much Cas for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward to it again in the future.

Have a great summer!

Sergio in Mississauga
Sergio in Mississauga

Door sill and brick repair

We noticed some damage to a patio door sill and bricks below the sill that needed prompt attention. We found Great Wall Masonry through HomeStars. Daniel came out to provide a quote and some suggestions on how to correct. Daniel and Greg then came to effect the repairs. The repairs were done in a very efficient and effective manner, and the result looks great. While the job was not too big, they left the site nice and clean. Would absolutely recommend these guys, without hesitation, for any job. Thanks guys!

It was a pleasure working with you Sergio! We look forward to working with you again.

Thank you, and have a wonderful summer!

Puneet in Toronto
Puneet in Toronto

Window Sill replacment

Great service on scheduling and arranging. Great job at clean up, they prepped the area to ensure our property was taken care of, and finished quicker than expected. Highly recommend them and will be calling them back for the next phase of sill replacement!

Thank you Puneet! It was great working with you and we look forward to future projects.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Flagstone and Brick Repair

I contacted GWM based on the glowing reviews posted on HS, and I can now say from personal experience that they are 100% true. It is abundantly clear Daniel, Greg and "The Captain" take great pride and care in the work that they do. And their respect for the jobsite did not go unnoticed nor unappreciated. From start to finish, GWM delivers and then some. Much thanks to Brittany for coordinating the work. Keep on doing what you're doing!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to reach out anytime should you need any future projects done!

Replace Concrete Windowsills with Limestone

Daniel and Greg did an excellent job replacing my windowsills. The old concrete ones were flaking and needed to be replaced. The estimate provided to me was reasonable. The team took great care in removing the old sills, making sure not to damage the surrounding bricks and windows. Some of the sills were tricky to replace but they were able to work out a solution to get the job done. The new limestone sills look great and should last a long time. Thanks to the team for a job well done. Will recommend them in the future.

Thank you for your kind review! It's great working with you and we look forward doing so in the future!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great end-to-end experience

Thumbs up for a great end-to-end experience. From first interaction to delivery and quality checks, had found this team being professional, curteous, committed. Keep it up, Brittany, Daniel and whoever else who may have worked on our project behind the scenes! We may come back after some time to give you feedback on how well the wok delivered is holding through the test of time...

We very much enjoyed working with you and hope to do so in the future for any possible needed projects!

Best Regards!

RP
RP

Replace Brick Window Sill with Stone

Brittany and her team were fantastic. I needed to replace my brick Window Sills and Great Wall Masonry were fast to respond with a detail description of work. It was clear they honest and did not cut corners. I love the thick stone used on my new sills and appreciate the single long piece for a wider window. Other contractors wanted to use 2 pieces with a seam in the middle or a concrete sill, which I didn't like. The crew treated my place as their own and took a lot of care with their work including doing extra things to ensure I get a good result and great clean up. They were great to talk to and answered my many questions. The final product looks amazing, I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the review Ryan! It was so great working with you and we hope to do so in the future should you ever need any masonry work :)

All the best!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Below ground drain from downspout to sidewalk

Daniel & Greg dug a trench, lifted sidewalk interlock, dug up & replanted boxwood, connected to downspout, installed gravel & new 4 plastic drain, covered with soil.

They did a very good job, communicated well and were a pleasure to deal with.

It was great working with you! We appreciate the wonderful review you have left.

Please feel free to reach out anytime!

Anisa
Anisa
3 reviews Smithville, ON

Masonry

I've dealt with Daniel many times in the past for masonry and patio work. He's my go to guy. Very professional and reasonable and takes alot of pride in his work.
I needed to relocate my range hood vent and Daniel took good care of the exterior brick work.

I wish he would do interior jobs too.

Always a pleasure working with him.

Daniel has said it's always a pleasure working with you! Thank you for being a loyal customer.

More about Great Wall Masonry

Great Wall Masonry is a professional and trustworthy Masonry Contractor in the GTA. We provide our clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since we have started we have been committed to our clients needs and satisfaction. Get in touch to receive your free estimate today.

Great Wall Masonry specializes in the follow: