Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

940 College Street Toronto ON M6H 1A5
Pest & Animal Control
Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

Kal in Toronto
Kal in Toronto

Great service

I got a problem in my place. Isa was very helpful, plolite and very patient.
When he came is i was be able to move everyth he was very patience told me he will give me time and he will back and he did a very good job. He was professional i would recommend his service for anyone who need this service.Thank you so much for ur service

Fanny in Toronto
Fanny in Toronto

Treatment for carpet beetles

Vlad took care to properly diagnose and eradicate my carpet beetle problem. He is a nice, knowledgeable professional! Would recommend him to anyone needing diagnoses and treatment of pests in your home.

Hi Fanny,

Inspection and diagnose the level, location of infestation is the key point to succeed in treatment. We are happy to help our clients to handle the pest issues.

Thank you very much fir your such a nice review.

JP in Toronto
JP in Toronto

Roach problem

Great experience. Vugar was quick to pick up and return calls, knowledgable and clear in his advice and in letting us know what he was going to do. We had roaches and I was worried about spraying chemicals in my house as I have young children. Vugar patiently went through safety protocols with me. Also, roaches appear to be gone. Thanks!

Hi JP,

We're very happy that we were able to reach you in time and take care of your needs. Safety is number one for our business and we are always happy to educate our clients on the matter of chemical treatments.

Pest inspection

Vugar provided a wonderfully through inspection of my apartment! Very happy with this excellent service. He was attentive to my concerns and went above and beyond. Would definitely recommend this service to anyone in need of pest control/inspection.

Hi,

We're very glad that you liked our service and recommended us to others. We always try to go above and beyond with our customers and make satisfy their needs.

Daniel
Daniel

Fast service

Have a mice problem in one of my rentals, Called them got a fast response. When the technician came over he explained what he was doing and why, and was very respectful towards my tenants property. I"m confident this will resolve the problem.

Hi Daniel,
Thank you very much for your detailed and nice review. We always respond immediately and provide service the same day. All our clients are valuable for us. Thank you very much again for such a nice review.

Andy
Andy

Knowledgeable, courteous, reliable

Vugar is very knowledgeable and courteous. He solved our exterior rodent issue effectively and quickly.

Very dependable and punctual. Pricing is also very fair and there are no gimmicky packages. Probably the best pest control company in Toronto.

Hi Andy,
Thank you very much for your nice review.
We try out best and working hard daily in our customer service improvement.

Thank you very much again for such a nice review.

Carpenter Bees

We had an extreme carpenter bee infestation, with dozens of holes appearing on decorative trim around the house over a 3 week period. Vlad arrived in the early evening when the bees are most active, assessed this unusual situation, and meticulous treated every hole over by hand the course of 3+ hours into the night. I would highly recommend working with Vlad as he clearly knows his craft and takes pride in doing things properly and thoroughly.

Dear Customer,
We appreciate your detailed and nice review.
We always try to respond and take actions as soon as possible, since we know how feel our clients when they have a pest issue especially wasp.
Thank you very much for letting us to take care of your wasp issue.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Ants removal

Vugar came to my place to handle Pharaoh ants before. I didn't see any ants 2 weeks after the treatment. So I asked him again for carpenter ants. The whole process was fast and I'm very satisfied with the results so far.

Hi Tony,
We are more than happy to help you and all our clients to handle pest issues as soon as possible.
Thank you very much for your time and nice review.

FreePestInspection.Ca team

Bed Bug Inspection

I contacted Provincial Pest Control because I thought I had found a bed bug in my apartment and the technician, Vugar, came to my home on the same day I called for inspection. He was very knowledgeable, helpful, and price is very reasonable. Highly recommend this company!

Hi,
Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us.
It really helps to clients since we do Free Pest Inspection and offer right treatment for competitive price.

Thank you very much again for your nice review.

TorontoPestControl.ca
FreePestInspection.Ca team

Rufat in North York
Rufat in North York

Rodents removal from backyard.

Hi, got this contact as referral from their previous customer. Quick response, excellent customer service. Extremely professional approach. Great communication in regards to products. I would recommend this professional to all in need.

Hi Rufat,
Thank you very much for taking time a sharing your experience with us.
We always try to provide the quick, best and most affordable service to all our clients.
We work hard to be on top and make happy our clients.
Than you very much again.

Provincial Pest Control LTD. team
www.ProvincialPestControl.Ca
www.FreePestInspection.Ca

More about Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

Provincial Pest Control (ProvincialPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca) is proudly Canada’s premier choice for pest control. We provide safe, fast and effective pest control in both domestic and commercial environments. Our highly trained Pest Control Technicians are skilled to identify and eradicate all pests.

15% discount on services for Seniors and All Front line workers.

We are industry professionals in competitive pricing, deliver dependable customer satisfaction and fully guarantee our services.
Rest assure, PPC is certified and accredited with all Industry Peak Bodies and follow environmentally safe pest management practices and methods.

TorontoPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca is proud to serve all over GTA and outskirts of Toronto, Scarborough, Unionville, Gormley, Aurora, Newmarket, North York, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Schomberg, Nobleton, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Port Credit, Erin Mills, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Glen Abbey, Milton, Georgetown, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Beamsville, Port Dalhousie, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls and nearby neighbourhood.

TorontoPestControl.ca, ProvincialPestControl.ca is an accredited and licensed pest control company that is dedicated to national pest management. We continue to play a vital role in promoting recognized industry standards keeping in mind of protecting health, safety, food and property as a top priority.

We are committed to emphasizing on safe pest control across all service stages – inspection, treatment plans, educating our clients and maintenance of ongoing preventative measures for their domestic and commercial pest control.

Please visit www.freeinspection.ca to book your free consultation today!

IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY KIND OF PEST ISSUE, BOOK YOUR FREE PEST INSPECTION VIA: