Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

940 College Street Toronto ON M6H 1A5

Pest & Animal Control
Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

Unit pest spray

They are amazing! I have used this company a couple of times. Great results. They came and sprayed for insects and mice. I haven’t seen either since they have come. I highly recommend!

Thanks again! See you next year :)

Hi,
Thank you very much for your review.
We are more than happy to help you every year when starts pest season.

Thank you very much again for sharing your experience with us.

EA in Toronto
EA in Toronto

Did a very good job spraying my unit. Very professional and friendly. W

Our building was infested by roaches and used multiple pest companies. Since ppc started treating our building the outcome was visible. I have not had any pest problem.
Very friendly and professional.
I highly recommend thus Company./

Hi EA,
We always invest our time and knowledge into each job. We honour to deliver quality and happiness.
Thank you very for sharing your experience with us.

nayla.tabandeh in Toronto
nayla.tabandeh in Toronto

Carpet Beetle problem

Vugar was very responsive in helping deal with our issue. He is friendly, knowledgeable and invested in helping his clients. He explained the whole process in detail when he came in for the free inspection so we would be prepared. He does quality work and will be coming back in 3 weeks for a follow-up. I highly recommend his expertise to others.
Nayla

Hi Nayla,
We are happy since our treatment helped you to be pest free. We always invest our time, knowledge, and experience to provide the best service.
Thank you very for sharing your experience with us.

Pest Control Visit

I had the pleasure of meeting one of the representatives who ended up helping us out considerably. Not only did the representative speak my mother tongue, but they provided quality service and were swift in finishing the job.

Hi,
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time and leaving a review.
We always try to provide high quality service to all our clients. That is what we are targeting.
Thank you very much again for your review.

www.ProvincialPestControl.Ca

Ethan in Toronto
Ethan in Toronto

Bed bugs, cockroach treatment.

I live in building unit. Provincial Pest Control took over our building recently. All changed since this company start to take care of infested unit in our building.
All (bed bug, cockroach) treatments apply twice by default and inspected during few weeks after second treatment.
Quality of treatment is amazing.
They way how they talk to you and trying to understand your pest problem is amazing.
I never seen any service provider as Provincial Pest Control.

Dear Ethan,
Great thanks for your nice and sincere review.
We always approach our clients’ problems professionally and provide quick, and proper service.
We take our time to listen our clients in order to understand their problems and to deliver thorough, and effective treatment. Shared information and our many years experience helps us to achieve great results.
Thank you very much again.

www.ProvincialPestControl.Ca

DKaufman in Toronto
DKaufman in Toronto

Mouse Control

I have used Provincial Pest Control twice in the last three years and have been very happy with the service each time. Vlad has arrived promptly and been very conscientious in scoping out the problem and putting an effective solution in place. I would recommend him highly.

Hi David,
Thanks a lot for taking your time and share your experience with us.
It gives us great pride to help our customers and constantly improve our customer service. We are delighted that you were happy with both our services.
We always try to respond and take actions immediately to provide on time service.
Also, a lot of thanks for recommending our services to other customers who have the same issue.

Eli in Toronto
Eli in Toronto

THE COCKROACH WHISPERER

THE COCKROACH WHISPERER

Our apartment complex has had other pest control firms come in over the years. They came and went. Usually, tenants did not even speak to the guys doing the work. They were impersonal. They didn’t really care about us or our individual problems.

Then Vugar arrived on the scene. I was amazed. He cares! In fact, he is relentless, even obsessive—exactly what I want in a pest-control guy. Even before the first treatment, he took the time to discuss with me specific problem areas in my apartment. Then he described exactly what he was going to do, and why. He left me with some roach traps so we would know how bad the problem was before he even started.

After the first treatment (fogging), he left me more roach traps so we could determine success. Several days later, he unexpectedly arrived my door to look at the traps and photograph them. His dedication inspired me to learn about cockroach biology online. He listened patiently as I explained my theory—based on elementary physics and what I had learned online—as to why cockroaches do not like to walk diagonally across walls. (This actually did have something to do with my particular problem.) After the first treatment, the number of roaches in the traps was dramatically reduced. I thought one treatment would be enough, that all we had to do was wait it out. Vugar would have none of this. “Every single cockroach must be tracked down and destroyed,” he insisted, “Or I will not rest.”

The second treatment was dusting. I wanted Vugar to spread dust on parts of the floor seldom walked on. He refused, telling me cockroaches seldom just walk around randomly. They favour edges and cracks, along baseboards, where they hide easily and deposit their egg sacks. Vugar was right. Immediately after the second treatment, only a couple of roaches in all the traps. Then no more.

He was supposed to return two weeks from now to inspect. But he appeared today for a quick check of the traps. Only two cockroaches in all the traps! I thought he would be happy. His eyes narrowed; his brow furrowed. “No, we cannot stop until all are gone,” he said gravely.

When he returns in two weeks to inspect will he be satisfied? I don’t know, traps will tell. I do know that complete eradication of the roaches will happen—I think it already has. I will cooperate with him completely. We are a team now. I am an old man. I am tired. Now I have a reason to live! I look at the dirty plate on the counter. “I'll leave it until tomorrow,” I tell myself. No! Vugar would not approve, and he would be right. Get up and wash it now.

I am prevailing on the building manager to keep Vugar as our permanent pest control guy. He is our Cockroach Whisperer. He does not seek to tame them. He whispers them to their doom.

Hi Eli,
Thank you very much for your time and efforts you took for writing such a detailed and amazing review.
You are absolutely right!
We care a lot about our customers and their pest problems. We always take our time
to communicate to our clients and discuss their pest issues. It help us to provide right and most effective treatment. We love to listen to our customers patiently and answer all their questions in details. We take pride in what we do, and we are happy to help you as well.

ProvincialPestControl.Ca team

Best bed bug service in the GTA

Vugar was not only extremely knowledgeable, but he was quick to respond, generous with his time, and sympathetic to the stresses of a bug infestation. I have had 3 of my properties treated for bed bugs by various companies, and none of them even remotely compare to the level of service I experienced with Vugar. I've never met a service professional that is so invested in truly helping their clients. Though I hope I never experience another bed bug issue, I would recommend it to anyone else going through the horrible stress of dealing with it.

Hello, thank you for leaving such a kind and detailed review. It's very important for our technicians to be as knowledgeable as they can so they can help guide you if you any questions or concerns. It is very important for us to be patient and generous with our time, that way we can give you the best treatment possible which will eradicate all your pest issues in one treatment. We take great pride in our professionalism and dedication to help our clients when needed. Thank you for the recommendation.

Themaaximumlife in Richmond Hill
Themaaximumlife in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service and customer care

Vlad was a professional, patient and provided excellent attention to my concerns and questions, without rushing me off the phone. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a top pest control solution.

Hi,
We always listen carefully pest concerns of our clients.
It helps us to to receive more detailed info and succeed in our pest control services.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Provincial Pest Control.
Have a wonderful day.

Regards,

Kal in Toronto
Kal in Toronto

Great service

I got a problem in my place. Isa was very helpful, plolite and very patient.
When he came is i was be able to move everyth he was very patience told me he will give me time and he will back and he did a very good job. He was professional i would recommend his service for anyone who need this service.Thank you so much for ur service

Hi Kal,

All our technicians very polite and patient. We asses preparation first before treatment, and if still need to do a little more preparation, we are happy to give a time and help our clients.
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Provincial Pest Control.
Have a great day.

Regards,
FreePestInspection.Ca

More about Provincial Pest Control (FreePestInspection.ca)

Provincial Pest Control (ProvincialPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca) is proudly Canada’s premier choice for pest control. We provide safe, fast and effective pest control in both domestic and commercial environments. Our highly trained Pest Control Technicians are skilled to identify and eradicate all pests.

15% discount on services for Seniors and All Front line workers.

We are industry professionals in competitive pricing, deliver dependable customer satisfaction and fully guarantee our services.
Rest assure, PPC is certified and accredited with all Industry Peak Bodies and follow environmentally safe pest management practices and methods.

TorontoPestControl.ca, TorontoPestControl.ca is proud to serve all over GTA and outskirts of Toronto, Scarborough, Unionville, Gormley, Aurora, Newmarket, North York, Concord, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Schomberg, Nobleton, Bolton, Rexdale, Mississauga, Port Credit, Erin Mills, Brampton, Caledon, Oakville, Glen Abbey, Milton, Georgetown, Burlington, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Beamsville, Port Dalhousie, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Niagara Falls and nearby neighbourhood.

TorontoPestControl.ca, ProvincialPestControl.ca is an accredited and licensed pest control company that is dedicated to national pest management. We continue to play a vital role in promoting recognized industry standards keeping in mind of protecting health, safety, food and property as a top priority.

We are committed to emphasizing on safe pest control across all service stages – inspection, treatment plans, educating our clients and maintenance of ongoing preventative measures for their domestic and commercial pest control.

Please visit www.freeinspection.ca to book your free consultation today!

IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY KIND OF PEST ISSUE, BOOK YOUR FREE PEST INSPECTION VIA: