Royal Home Painters

Sandu in Mississauga

Cabinets painting

Excellent job quality.
Professional and courteous.
Very fast and in the time schedule.
I am very happy with the work Royal Home Painters have done.

Thank you Sandu for the business and for your nice words.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Cabinet painting

They did a really good job on my old cabinets, I was initially going to replace it but the work Royal Home painters did changed my mind. Thank you for your hard work.

Alejandro in Toronto
Alejandro in Toronto

Exterior painting

The exterior paint was finished with the new administration. I am happy with the final product.

Thank you Alejandro and we are sorry for the problem happened before. Hope you enjoy your newly painted house.

Rob
Rob

Kitchen Cabinets spraying/painting

We had our kitchen cabinets painted by Royal Home Painters. The quality of the work was excellent, and the turnaround time was reasonable. They made sure we were happy with the work after it was done, and came by to do a couple of touch-ups as requested.

Thanks Rob.

Barbara in Ottawa
Barbara in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tudor style exterior painting

Paint was peeling and flaking on several large areas of 2 walls. I decided to have all the four walls painted.
The painters were professional with attention to detail.
The 4 walls look fresh and clean and the price was right.
Everyone I dealt with in this company was friendly and professional,
they also listened to my requests without question and answered any questions I had about this job.
An honest company to deal with!

Thank you Barbara.

Ann in Toronto
Ann in Toronto

Kitchen cupboards painted and new hardware installed

Large kitchen. Great painter Mark who did all the millwork. Wonderful Joseph who took off the cupboards and reinstalled freshly painted ones and new hardware. Sam’s team who did the spray painting. All extremely diligent and professional. Kept all deadlines.

My kitchen looks amazing. I was worried about the ornate millwork but the paint job is beautiful. Extremely satisfied.

Thank you Ann. Hope you enjoy your refinished kitchen cabinets

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and bathroom Painting

I recommended this company as we had an amazing experience when they did my housework. My boss was really happy and even appreciated me for my expert recommendation. They were busy but at least honest about schedule and made the build process as smooth as possible.

Thank you for your feedback.

bissett in Toronto
bissett in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Best Painter over series

Recently, I learned that along with painting and similar repairs, these guys are home to flooring service too. We were looking for something similar for the kid’s room and asked them to do the wallpaper and flooring. These guys have a superb degree of professionalism.

Thank you Bisset. It was nice serving you.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Our office painting and cabinets renovation

However, Sam provided a painless estimate process, and a very neat and clean and professional job. No problems. Project met agreed timeline and price. Would def use again and recommend.

Thank you Kelly.

Elmar
Elmar

Kitchen Cabinets

We had our old kitchen cabinets repainted by Royal Home Painters. Everyone working on the project was professional, courteous and respectful of our home. The kitchen doors were removed and taken off-site to be spray-painted. The stationary components were painted and then the doors were replaced. The finished job looked splendid, however there were a number of small issues with the replacement of the doors. The owner of the company came by in person to see for himself. The next day he sent people to our house to remedy the defects. We are extremely satisfied with the results and would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Elmar, thank you for your feedback. Enjoy your refinished cabinets

More about Royal Home Painters

Royal Home Painters in Toronto, with more than 10 years experience offers you all you need as your home maintenance and repair, including but not limited to: - Interior Home / Residential / Commercial Painting - Exterior Home/ Residential / Commercial Painting - Bathroom Renovation - Kitchen Renovation - Painting/ ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Old Toronto?