Nick's Developments

Reviews for Nick's Developments

Finlay in Toronto
Finlay in Toronto

right choice

We hired Nicks Developments a few months ago for redoing the interiors of our 4 decades old home to make it look more modern and visually appealing with a touch of royalty. The team was able to understand our idea well and impressed us with their knowledge about different products and practices. They were very flexible to our requirements, and gave valuable suggestions to help us settle on the right choices, falling easily in our budget. 10/10!

Evelyn in Toronto
Evelyn in Toronto

Great Knowledge!!

There are many positive things about Nicks Developments that truly set this company apart from the rest! The team has great knowledge about different types of renovations and is extremely detail-oriented. Having worked with them for exterior as well as interior renovation of my house, I can confidently say they are the best in business! They show up on time, have matchless understanding about different renovation requirements and can manage even complex remodeling jobs easily. Take my word; hire them for your next renovation job without any doubt!

Matilda in Toronto
Matilda in Toronto

Totally Satisfied...!

We found out about Nicks Developments through an old friend who had many things nice to say about the company. Since we weren't totally satisfied with other renovation companies we had worked with previously, we decided to work with Nicks Developments considering the glowing recommendation. Certainly, it turned out to be a great decision! The team is truly an expert in the field of renovation and gave us top-rate kitchen remodeling services that fit easily in our budget. 5 stars!

Amy in Toronto
Amy in Toronto

Highly Insightful

We love our home, thanks to the amazing team at Nicks Developments for transforming our house into our dream home! It was quite easy to communicate with them for the project, and I would recommend them to anyone without a tiny smidgen of delay. We had a great time working with them when we hired Nicks Developments for interior as well as exterior renovation job at our house. The team is highly insightful & meticulous, and the services are worth each penny!

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Extremely Satisfied!!

All that I am telling is solely based on my positive experience with Nicks Developments. I had hired them for renovating the first floor of my house a few months back and feel extremely satisfied with the job done. They were on top of things all the time and were able to give a modern look to the first floor of my property without exceeding the pre-discussed budget. Would recommend all to use the services of this dependable company to get quality renovation services at affordable rates!

Maci in Toronto
Maci in Toronto

Thanks to This Wonderful Team!

We had hired Nicks Developments a few months back for a total renovation job at our property. Now, we have been in our home for about four months and have seen no issues arise post job completion. The team is very talented, competent and time abiding. They managed the work well and our home was ready to move in just in 5 months. We continuously get praises for the house, thanks to this wonderful team!

Ariah in Toronto
Ariah in Toronto

Pleasant Experience

We had a very pleasant experience working with Nicks Developments for redoing our basement. Honestly, we were somewhat shocked at the transparency from the company’s end, but soon came to value it. The team paid close attention to our ideas, some of which were totally crazy, and reacted consciously and understandingly. They did a wonderful job to make our basement look more inviting and functional. Thanks a ton!

Libby in Toronto
Libby in Toronto

Highly Proficient and Creative!!

I contacted Nicks Developments a few years back for a big kitchen renovation task at my home. The team is highly proficient and creative. Thanks to them, now my kitchen area looks very spacious, modern and attractive. I will use their services again for remodeling the bathrooms at my home. They were very easy to work with, and what impressed me the most was their client-friendly approach to work.

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Completely Honest!!

We recently worked with Nicks Developments for redoing the interiors of our house. Upon listening to our needs and ideas carefully, they came with an excellent design plan that we were content with and the one which could actually accommodate in our pre-decided budget. They gave us a very fair quote, and we truly felt that the team was being completely honest with us in all sorts of communications. 5 stars!

Karlee in Toronto
Karlee in Toronto

Much Satisfied!!

I feel one thing that truly makes Nicks Developments different from all the others in the business is their matchless craftsmanship. I had used their services for redesigning the interiors as well exteriors of my house and I am much satisfied with the job done. The team is very creative and knows how to make use of the available space to add more functionality to the house. Can't recommend them enough and would use them again for any future renovations.

More about Nick's Developments

Nick's Developments is an innovative, full-service design/build/ construction firm based in Toronto, specializing in residential clients across the GTA. With decades of construction management experience on a wide variety of residential projects, we offer a strong design aesthetic, invaluable insight, vast resources, and craftsman that exceed client expectations.

Strong leadership and communication skills are the essential components necessary to navigate a construction project from concept to completion. Our extensive knowledge of all trade areas involved in both new construction and sophisticated renovations have proven invaluable to our company and our clients. Our recognition of the importance of scheduling cost control and quality control underlies and defines our successful completion of many challenging projects on time and within budget.