Gta Home Painting

Reviews for Gta Home Painting

Emaad in Toronto
Emaad in Toronto

Fast and professional painting

Peter and the team were very professional; they completely transformed our house within 2 days!

Thanks for your review and hope to work for you again in your new purchase.
Peter,

Wendy from Toronto
Wendy from Toronto

Interior house walls and doors

Peter and his team are extremely professional! Peter is very detailed. On the day of the quotation he completed a detailed inspection and offered a fair price. Peter and his team covered the work area to prevent any spillage and was super friendly. I will be using GTA for all my future painting projects.

I'm glad you felt an exceptional experience.
We hope you'll use our service  and see more referral from you!

Painted my entire basement.

Pirouz answered my inquiry on Homestars and came out to give me a quote. I quickly felt he was the right person for the job. On the days leading up to the start date he answered my questions quickly and clearly. On the day of the job he and his crew showed up on time and set to work quickly. They were friendly, courteous, happy to give my dog attention and most importantly did a great job.

Thank you very much for your interior painting review! We are so happy you had a great experience and we look forward to working with you again!

brentstirling_ in Old Toronto
brentstirling_ in Old Toronto

Bathrooms & Kitchen/Living Areas Painted

Liz was amazing from start to finish. She listened to what my wife and I wanted and gave her professional opinion on colour variances and the types of paints (eggshell vs flat) that would look best in each area. Job was done by a very efficient and professional gentleman named Alaa. If I was ever to get painting done again I would hire Liz and request Alaa to do the job. Very satisfied with the work that was done.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

Bedrooms, bathroom, walls and baseboards painting

Gta Home Painters were quick to provide a quote and started the job a few days later. It took two days to prep and paint 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a hallway, 2 stairways, baseboard a living room and small kitchen and dining room. Pirouz arrived at the house with suggestions for colors.
His team was quick and responsive.

Thank you so much for the beautiful review.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Home Exterior Painting

This is my first time to use them through another painting job they're doing in the neighborhood.

They are efficient, reliable and does quality job at competitive price.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Akshaya
Akshaya

Paint project

Amazing service and quality. Pirouz and his team were extremely responsive, quick and paid great attention to detail. The team was punctual and got the job done in no time! They made great suggestions and make sure I was happy with their services throughout! I would highly recommend GTA home painting.

Lynda Graham in North york
Lynda Graham in North york

Paint carport inside and out

Excellent job! Arrived on time and worked from 8am to 6 pm. The job site was protected first and cleanup was done carefully.
Pirouz and his partner were so nice to work with. They came two days before to explain what they would be doing and brought a colour fan to match up the colour.
They sanded Inside and out before applying prime coat and then paint.
The results were fabulous.
Highly recommend this company. Very friendly and professional!

Hi Lynda,
Thank you so much for your great review, looking forward to work for you and your friend in future.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Painting

They painted my entire condo, walls and ceiling!! Had no problem with communication. Their hospitality was greatly appreciated!! Amazing and good quality service! Definitely would recommend!!:) Thank you!

Thanks so much for the great review.

More about Gta Home Painting

We Care About the Details

We strive to provide honest, reliable, residential and commercial painting services that stand head and shoulders above the rest. We combine the industry's best paint with our passion for detail to exceed your expectations.

If you're looking into painting your home, you may be wondering if you can just take care of the interior and exterior painting yourself.

After all, there's not much to it, right? Pick the right colors, find the right primer, and use a brush to lay the paint on the walls!

However, even just painting your interior can be a daunting, time-consuming job, and it's surprisingly easy to get wrong. Exterior painting is even harder, and brings a variety of additional challenges.

The better choice is to rely on the expert professionals at GTA Home Painting to endure those challenges for you, and to get the job done right the first time. Call us today for a free estimate!

As a premier painting contractor, we are committed to delivering customer service that is second to none. We offer a wide range of services to meet your residential and commercial painting needs. Big job or small, we have you covered.